Every so often...

Description of your first forum.
Mark

Every so often...

Postby Mark » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:39 am

Every so often, brain-dead Leftist Bill Maher wakes up and speaks the truth...

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher stated that Israel is “always” expected “to act like no other nation would ever act.” And that if the United States faced the same level of hostility that Israel has, we would not have let it continue for nearly two decades, “We would’ve annihilated the people who did it immediately.” He also said that Israel “did land for peace, and they got no peace. They’ve been rocket-attacked ever since, and just lived with it.”

Provost of King’s College, Cambridge and Financial Times columnist Gillian Tett stated that people view geopolitical issues like a sporting event where hurting the other side causes your side to win and people have to get out of that mindset with the Israel-Palestine issue.

Maher responded, “Yeah, but the problem is that we always expect Israel to act like no other nation would ever act. They gave back Gaza in 2005. They did land for peace, and they got no peace. They’ve been rocket-attacked ever since, and just lived with it. What other country would do that? If we got rocket-attacked, would we let it go on for 20 years? No. We would’ve annihilated the people who did it immediately.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04 ... fferently/

Sangersteve

Re: Every so often...

Postby Sangersteve » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:05 am

Yeah, but we still have people that think it's fine to rape and kill innocents because Israel exists.

Bonus point if you can see simple facts.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:26 pm

And then there are those who despise Jews so much, they claim all the ills of the world are because of Jews, even for their own personal problems.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:47 pm

Ex-Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington: "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut coming off the tree once in a while."

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:48 pm

GRANDPA wrote:And then there are those who despise Jews so much, they claim all the ills of the world are because of Jews, even for their own personal problems.

And it’s so ridiculous.

If you’re really going to separate humanity into designated “groups,” what you find amongst Jewish people is..a”group” that is especially intelligent..and especially successful in business as well as personal endeavors.

Literally just about the best humanity has to offer.

The contempt could only be based on extreme envy/jealousy.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:09 pm

Israel is a country founded by terrorists who we promoted based on the lies of the "holocaust" which never happened. They blew up the King David hotel full of innocent people which forced the British to give up the Palistinian mandate. Do a little research. :roll:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/227 ... ax-exposed
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:04 pm

planosteve wrote:Israel is a country founded by terrorists who we promoted based on the lies of the "holocaust" which never happened. They blew up the King David hotel full of innocent people which forced the British to give up the Palistinian mandate. Do a little research. :roll:

I won’t be clicking onto your kookburger link.. but my comments and Grandpa’s comments were both about Jews..the people you hate.

Not about Israel

Israel is full of Jews, Christians and Muslims.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:14 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Israel is a country founded by terrorists who we promoted based on the lies of the "holocaust" which never happened. They blew up the King David hotel full of innocent people which forced the British to give up the Palistinian mandate. Do a little research. :roll:

I won’t be clicking onto your kookburger link.. but my comments and Grandpa’s comments were both about Jews..the people you hate.

Not about Israel

You never consider anything that endangers your screwball misconceptions.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:47 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

Not about Israel

You never consider anything that endangers your screwball misconceptions.

Perhaps the most ironic post in txdigest history.

Return to “Your first forum”