I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed!

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:50 pm

The FBI has opened a criminal investigation into the cargo ship that slammed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge and caused it to collapse in Baltimore last month, according to two senior law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-o ... r-BB1lEugr
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GRANDPA

Re: I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed!

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:19 pm

planosteve wrote:The FBI has opened a criminal investigation into the cargo ship that slammed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge and caused it to collapse in Baltimore last month, according to two senior law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

I noticed the story, but didn't consider it worth a mention. Just because they decided to open a criminal investigation, does not mean any crime happened. That's why they're investigating. No doubt, if they do not find any criminal wrongdoing, you won't mention that. Actually, I'm a bit surprised the FBI waited this long to get involved.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:25 pm

The FBI will investigate whether any federal laws were broken to determine if there is any criminal culpability. Most likely, whether the ship got underway knowing that there were mechanical problems.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:37 am

GRANDPA wrote:
planosteve wrote:The FBI has opened a criminal investigation into the cargo ship that slammed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge and caused it to collapse in Baltimore last month, according to two senior law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

I noticed the story, but didn't consider it worth a mention. Just because they decided to open a criminal investigation, does not mean any crime happened. That's why they're investigating. No doubt, if they do not find any criminal wrongdoing, you won't mention that. Actually, I'm a bit surprised the FBI waited this long to get involved.

You open an investigation when you want to find out what happened. You open a "criminal investigation" when you suspect a crime was committed.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:31 pm

planosteve wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:

You open an investigation when you want to find out what happened. You open a "criminal investigation" when you suspect a crime was committed.

And the retards of the world think that means it was done on purpose.

..wait..was the pilot a Muslim?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:48 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:I noticed the story, but didn't consider it worth a mention. Just because they decided to open a criminal investigation, does not mean any crime happened. That's why they're investigating. No doubt, if they do not find any criminal wrongdoing, you won't mention that. Actually, I'm a bit surprised the FBI waited this long to get involved.

And the retards of the world think that means it was done on purpose.

..wait..was the pilot a Muslim?

+1

Return to “Your first forum”