The occupiers forgot food so this lady spoke up

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

The occupiers forgot food so this lady spoke up

Postby Sangersteve » Wed May 01, 2024 9:38 am

One of the FAFO moments of the Columbia occupation was when they failed to remember to bring groceries to the seige.

So out steps their spokeslady.

A PHD candidate.

Her studies include.

Johannah King-Slutzky
Research Interests
Romanticism Transcendentalism Marxism Science and Literature Environmental Humanities Ecocriticism 18th and 19th Century Poetics

Biography
My dissertation is on fantasies of limitless energy in the transatlantic Romantic imagination from 1760-1860. My goal is to write a prehistory of metabolic rift, Marx’s term for the disruption of energy circuits caused by industrialization under capitalism. I am particularly interested in theories of the imagination and poetry as interpreted through a Marxian lens in order to update and propose an alternative to historicist ideological critiques of the Romantic imagination. Prior to joining Columbia, I worked as a political strategist for leftist and progressive causes and remain active in the higher education labor movement.

To sum it up, she has so salable skills outside of being a professional student and in a lovely twist, the lack of food displays the marxist theory.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Re: The occupiers forgot food so this lady spoke up

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2024 9:54 am

As usual, if nothing else..people that study stupid, useless things, can always become a TEACHER of stupid, useless things..assuring that the education remains firmly in the hands of stupid, useless people.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Wed May 01, 2024 3:05 pm

Send in food from Chick-Fil-A to see how commited they are to their fellow travelers.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed May 01, 2024 4:28 pm

Entitlement on steroids: you take over a college campus and then demand catering.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed May 01, 2024 11:36 pm

She needs a couple of knuckle sandwiches.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”