My new hero..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

My new hero..

Postby GFB » Sat May 18, 2024 2:18 pm

..Harrison Butker..if I’m spelling his name right.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Re: My new hero..

Postby rusty » Sat May 18, 2024 5:47 pm

This figures.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sun May 19, 2024 6:35 am

rusty wrote:This figures.

Why
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 19, 2024 7:29 am

Sangersteve wrote:

Why

The evil Left hates Christians.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 19, 2024 7:29 am

Sangersteve wrote:

Why

(And I have no idea why that posted twice.)

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 am

Mark wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

Why

(And I have no idea why that posted twice.)

I don’t hate Christians I am a Christian.

Christians hate intolerance and bigotry.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 19, 2024 12:19 pm

Mark wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

Why

Yes, and they have no tolerance for anyone that holds differing views from their’s.

This kicker was speaking as a Catholic, at a Catholic College, about living life as a Catholic.

Then the left’s collective heads blow up.

They have no tolerance for Christians being Christians.

Their “tolerance” only goes to transgender freaks, weirdos, Muslims, angry minorities, and other liberal Democrats.

Traditional Jews and Christians are not at all tolerated.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun May 19, 2024 1:42 pm

GFB wrote:
Mark wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:
Why

Yes, and they have no tolerance for anyone that holds differing views from their’s.

This kicker was speaking as a Catholic, at a Catholic College, about living life as a Catholic.

Then the left’s collective heads blow up.

They have no tolerance for Christians being Christians.

Their “tolerance” only goes to transgender freaks, weirdos, Muslims, angry minorities, and other liberal Democrats.

Traditional Jews and Christians are not at all tolerated.

That’s BS.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sun May 19, 2024 2:10 pm

That’s BS.

Really?

It was witnessed live in technicolor.

The left called for his head on a platter, figuratively.

but I guess you missed all of that.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun May 19, 2024 2:18 pm

Sangersteve wrote:
That’s BS.

Really?

The middle part may be reasonably accurate.
The first and last parts of this post are total crap.

Those tolerant Republicans, really?

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sun May 19, 2024 5:37 pm

rusty wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:
That’s BS.

Really?

OK maybe you didn't see the color version, maybe you just read the text

If the middle is close to accurate then you didn't miss it, so how is that crap?

All I saw indicated that the liberals and democrats are the intolerent critics of what he said.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun May 19, 2024 6:26 pm

Sangersteve wrote:
rusty wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:
Really?

OK maybe you didn't see the color version, maybe you just read the text

If the middle is close to accurate then you didn't miss it, so how is that crap?

All I saw indicated that the liberals and democrats are the intolerent critics of what he said.

In the context that it was in its total crap. He didn’t say specific people, he “the left”. The left this, the left that. What a tired old story.

Some of my best friends are Republicans. You can’t help that if you live in Texas, but I respect their views even though I think they’re largely misguided

Republicans are against more things than they are for.

No same sex marriage
No transgender
No gays
No “snowflakes”
No liberals
No public schools
No poor people
No universal healthcare
No critical thinking
No compromise with the other party
Etc. etc. etc.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 19, 2024 7:19 pm

When do we get the petitions to kick these clowns off the team?

According to Kansas City court records obtained by KSHB, Chiefs offensive linemen Wanya Morris and Chukwuebuka Godrick were arrested on Thursday night for possession of marijuana. The linemen were booked into the Johnson County Adult Detention Center at around 2. a.m. local time early Friday morning.

However, both players were able to make a video appearance in front of a Johnson County judge on Friday afternoon and have since been released on $2,500 bail. They’ll have a court appearance on May 23.

https://www.boundingintosports.com/2024 ... marijuana/

And what about the idiot that wrecked everybody on the Dallas highway and then fled the scene? And then assaulted somebody in a Dallas bar? When do we get the petitions to kick that dumbass off the team?

These jackasses are just fine and dandy because they're degenerates, but we certainly can't tolerate a Christian on the team.

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am

The idiots on the evil Left can go ahead and hate on icon Lou Holtz, too...

Legendary college football coach Lou Holtz has high praise for Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker and said his commencement speech showed “showed courage and commitment.”

Butker is still receiving massive criticism from the left for daring to stand up in support of traditional Christian values during his address to the graduates of Benedictine College, a private Catholic college in Kansas.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2024/0 ... ommitment/

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon May 20, 2024 6:54 am

The idiots on the evil Left can go ahead and hate on one of their own icons, too....

Whoopi Goldberg is weighing in on the controversy around Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker, after his widely condemned commencement speech.

“I like when people say what they need to say. He’s at a Catholic college, he’s a staunch Catholic. These are his beliefs and he’s welcome to them,” Goldberg said on Thursday’s episode of “The View.”

https://nypost.com/2024/05/16/entertain ... on-speech/

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 20, 2024 10:22 am

Mark wrote:The idiots on the evil Left can go ahead and hate on one of their own icons, too....

Whoopi Goldberg is weighing in on the controversy around Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker, after his widely condemned commencement speech.

“I like when people say what they need to say. He’s at a Catholic college, he’s a staunch Catholic. These are his beliefs and he’s welcome to them,” Goldberg said on Thursday’s episode of “The View.”

https://nypost.com/2024/05/16/entertain ... on-speech/

A rare moment of sanity from Whoopie Goldberg..(whose real name is probably something closer to LaShondra Jackson)

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon May 20, 2024 11:05 am

It's Caryn Elaine Johnson
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 20, 2024 11:18 am

planosteve wrote:It's Caryn Elaine Johnson

Jackson/Johnson..I think I was pretty close.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon May 20, 2024 6:30 pm

Butker had words for the men, too:

To the gentleman here today, part of what plagues our society is this lie that has been told to you that men are not necessary in the home or in our communities. As men, we set the tone of the culture. And when that is absent, disorder, dysfunction and chaos set in. This absence of men in the home is what plays a large role in the violence we see all around the nation. Other countries do not have nearly the same absentee father rates as we find here in the US. And a correlation can be made in their drastically lower violence rates as well. Be unapologetic in your masculinity.

Fight against the cultural emasculation of men. Do hard things. Never settle for what is easy. You might have a talent that you don’t necessarily enjoy. But if it glorifies God, maybe you should lean into that over something that you might think suits you better. I speak from experience as an introvert who now finds myself as an amateur public speaker, and an entrepreneur, something I never thought I’d be when I received my industrial engineering degree.

I don't find anything objectionable here. I didn't find anything objectionable about what he said to the women, either. He's describing my family pretty well, in fact.

There is absolutely no question that the breakdown of the nuclear family has resulted in an explosion of social pathologies. We see evidence of that all around us in (among other things) violence, suicide, and kids who have been convinced that they can change genders at will (or be "non-binary"). Prisons are full of men and women who parents abandoned their most important roles in life. If you don't want kids, that's your call. But if you have them, they have to be the priority. Your career shuffling papers around in an office will quickly be forgotten, but your impact on your kids can last for generations, for good or for bad.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon May 20, 2024 6:54 pm

jellowrestling wrote:Butker had words for the men, too:

To the gentleman here today, part of what plagues our society is this lie that has been told to you that men are not necessary in the home or in our communities. As men, we set the tone of the culture. And when that is absent, disorder, dysfunction and chaos set in. This absence of men in the home is what plays a large role in the violence we see all around the nation. Other countries do not have nearly the same absentee father rates as we find here in the US. And a correlation can be made in their drastically lower violence rates as well. Be unapologetic in your masculinity.

Fight against the cultural emasculation of men. Do hard things. Never settle for what is easy. You might have a talent that you don’t necessarily enjoy. But if it glorifies God, maybe you should lean into that over something that you might think suits you better. I speak from experience as an introvert who now finds myself as an amateur public speaker, and an entrepreneur, something I never thought I’d be when I received my industrial engineering degree.

I don't find anything objectionable here. I didn't find anything objectionable about what he said to the women, either. He's describing my family pretty well, in fact.

There is absolutely no question that the breakdown of the nuclear family has resulted in an explosion of social pathologies. We see evidence of that all around us in (among other things) violence, suicide, and kids who have been convinced that they can change genders at will (or be "non-binary"). Prisons are full of men and women who parents abandoned their most important roles in life. If you don't want kids, that's your call. But if you have them, they have to be the priority. Your career shuffling papers around in an office will quickly be forgotten, but your impact on your kids can last for generations, for good or for bad.

My kids were all raised to be tolerant of all kinds and non-judgmental. They’re all college educated and highly successful in their chosen professional fields. They don’t have to be indoctrinated in a certainly philosophy to be successful and productive members of society. I’m trying to encourage my grandkids to be just as tolerant and just as non-judgmental.

I’m not saying that to say you’re wrong. But it’s not the only way to raise kids.

I definitely believe in the merits of the nuclear family. However that’s not always an option. People usually do the best they can.

You and I are fortunate in that we both have strong family bonds.
Not everyone is that fortunate.

Return to “Your first forum”