I am proud of American college students!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

I am proud of American college students!

Postby planosteve » Wed May 22, 2024 8:43 am

It seems most are able to see through the govt. coverup of Nut Job's geocide being perpetrated in Gaza. They are not fooled. They are protesting right here in Colorado. 8-)
https://gazette.com/news/palestine-isra ... a5572.html
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Mark

Re: I am proud of American college students!

Postby Mark » Wed May 22, 2024 10:37 am

Hitler was proud of the Hitler Youth and the League of German Girls, too.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed May 22, 2024 3:28 pm

A senior Hamas official thanked student protesters at American universities for their efforts following the creation of anti-Israel encampments at many college campuses. The official used language that likened the wave of student occupations to Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel, referred to by Hamas as operation “Al Aqsa Flood.”

The comments were made in Arabic by senior Hamas official Khaled Mashal on May 18 and translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

”We thank the great student flood which emerged from the American, European, and Western universities,” Mashal said. “We have an opportunity to defeat Israel, Allah willing. We have an opportunity to dismantle the Zionist enterprise. We have an opportunity to change the world.”

https://www.campusreform.org/article/ha ... nity/25512

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed May 22, 2024 4:37 pm

Some birdbrain wrote that. The students are not protesting Israel, they never have. They are protesting genocide. :roll:

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed May 22, 2024 4:44 pm

planosteve wrote:Some birdbrain wrote that. The students are not protesting Israel, they never have. They are protesting genocide. :roll:

Bullshit! What is meant by "from the river to the sea?"

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 22, 2024 5:15 pm

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:Some birdbrain wrote that. The students are not protesting Israel, they never have. They are protesting genocide. :roll:

He’s such a dipshit.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu May 23, 2024 1:46 pm

GFB wrote:
Mark wrote:

He’s such a dipshit.

+1 Any Holocaust denier might as well be a Flat-earther.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu May 23, 2024 7:10 pm

The Holohoax is disproven by the census of European countries. Unlike the US, the census in European countries records the religion of those surveyed. And the figures prove show that there was not anything close to 6 million fewer jews after the "holocaust". And that is just 1 of many facts that disapprove any mass murder of Jews during that time. Three independent investigations of concentration camps after the war all agreed that it was not possible.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri May 24, 2024 10:55 am

planosteve wrote:The Holohoax is disproven by the census of European countries. Unlike the US, the census in European countries records the religion of those surveyed. And the figures prove show that there was not anything close to 6 million fewer jews after the "holocaust". And that is just 1 of many facts that disapprove any mass murder of Jews during that time. Three independent investigations of concentration camps after the war all agreed that it was not possible.

Cite your sources.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri May 24, 2024 12:03 pm

If you’re honest, that’s true of most of the students. Of course you have the radicals that want “death to Israel” but not most of them, just the loudest ones who get on TV.

I’m pro Israel all the way, as well as anti Hamas. But Hamas doesn’t represent all of the citizens of Gaza. One can’t support Israel on everything they do, just because they’re Israel. That’s goofy.

But hey, go ahead and spout whatever nonsense you want. It’s easier than thinking.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri May 24, 2024 3:24 pm

GRANDPA wrote:
planosteve wrote:The Holohoax is disproven by the census of European countries. Unlike the US, the census in European countries records the religion of those surveyed. And the figures prove show that there was not anything close to 6 million fewer jews after the "holocaust". And that is just 1 of many facts that disapprove any mass murder of Jews during that time. Three independent investigations of concentration camps after the war all agreed that it was not possible.

Cite your sources.

I did the research years ago. I didn't keep records. The investigations of camps showed that it was not even possible to cremate the number of bodies claimed. There weren't enough ovens. They tried to claim that the cremated 2 or 3 at a time which was rediculous as there wouldn't be enough oxygen to cremate even one.
The people died mainly of starvation and disease. the US bombed the rail lines which were the only way to resupply the larger camps. So, the US was mainly responsible for the majority of deaths, not the Germans. That is why the US will never admit what actually happened.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri May 24, 2024 6:56 pm

I've been to one World's Fair, two picnics & a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 24, 2024 10:45 pm

GRANDPA wrote:I've been to one World's Fair, two picnics & a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Stick around
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun May 26, 2024 12:24 pm

GFB wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:I've been to one World's Fair, two picnics & a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Stick around

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun May 26, 2024 12:31 pm

GRANDPA wrote:

Cite your sources.

He can't, because he's wrong. Here's a source:

In 1939, there were 16.6 million Jews worldwide, and a majority of them – 9.5 million, or 57% – lived in Europe, according to DellaPergola’s estimates. By the end of World War II, in 1945, the Jewish population of Europe had shrunk to 3.8 million, or 35% of the world’s 11 million Jews. About 6 million European Jews were killed during the Holocaust, according to common estimates.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads ... opulation/

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun May 26, 2024 12:46 pm

planosteve wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:

Cite your sources.

I did the research years ago. I didn't keep records. The investigations of camps showed that it was not even possible to cremate the number of bodies claimed. There weren't enough ovens. They tried to claim that the cremated 2 or 3 at a time which was rediculous as there wouldn't be enough oxygen to cremate even one.
The people died mainly of starvation and disease. the US bombed the rail lines which were the only way to resupply the larger camps. So, the US was mainly responsible for the majority of deaths, not the Germans. That is why the US will never admit what actually happened.
Yes, 6 million Jews weren't cremated. Hundreds of thousands were shot and buried in mass graves, and millions died of disease and starvation. At Belsen, there were still 60,000 bodies that the Allies had to bury.

And the idea that the U.S. is responsible for the deaths is idiotic, even for you. It was the Germans and Russians who crowded all those innocent civilians into disease-ridden camps and starved them.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... popup=true

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun May 26, 2024 9:05 pm

They are what Vladimir Lenin called "useful idiots". Hamas is behind many of the protests:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/yo ... a2b2&ei=27

Return to “Your first forum”