Good Dove Shooting

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Good Dove Shooting

Postby Red Oak » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Got my limit this morning, having a great afternoon sipping a little Kentucky Nectar and watching the other hunters this afternoon trying to fill their limits. We are out around Roscoe, headed south of the Caprock for a little more hunting tomorrow. Wonderful weather !

I am a never Hillaryite!

Twiggler

Re: Good Dove Shooting

Postby Twiggler » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Red Oak wrote:Got my limit this morning, having a great afternoon sipping a little Kentucky Nectar and watching the other hunters this afternoon trying to fill their limits. We are out around Roscoe, headed south of the Caprock for a little more hunting tomorrow. Wonderful weather !

A whole lot of folks are down around Dilley & Pearsol this morning sitting in the rain.

Hunted LaGrange last weekend....beautiful waether maybe 6 birds all weekend.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:10 am

Glad to hear about folks having fun with the doves. They have a way of keeping most of us
humble. It has been a lot of fun watching the boys get better everyday. I actually was able to sit on the side porch h last night and watch them take 6 birds each.

Chlorine Tinsley

Postby Chlorine Tinsley » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:19 pm

It's been a few years since I've been dove hunting. Is there such a thing as public lands for dove hunting, or is it all on private leased acreage? If no public, are there some reasonably priced day-hunts around the DFW area?
Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:09 pm

there were public land around plano in yrs past. i never looked into it as i didnt want to get Cheney'd
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

Return to “Your first forum”