I have a question or 2

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

I have a question or 2

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:09 pm

If what the president and the democrat's tell us is true,that women, doing the very same job as any man,only earns 70% of the mans salary.

Why would anyone ever hire a man? Look at all of the money a company would save.

If global warming is such an issue, why do the alarmist's use private planes to go to rallies, and why are the ice caps expanding?

The dem's don't want to secure the southern border,and want the minimum wage raised. Do they understand that there are not enough jobs for American's and that raising the minimum wage would destroy jobs?

Obamacare has done nothing to improve healthcare, all it has done is increase cost's and limit the amount of doctor's in the program. Why do dem's think it's working?

All data shows that private business does a better job at everything, why do democrats want more government?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Mark

Re: I have a question or 2

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:14 pm

I can answer all of those questions with one answer...

The Democrats have figured out that most voters are stupid. The truth isn't necessary for victory. All you need is slick marketing and an adoring media.

The Democrats don't even pretend to deal in truth any more. It's the party of liars.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Sangersteve wrote:If what the president and the democrat's tell us is true,that women, doing the very same job as any man,only earns 70% of the mans salary.

Why would anyone ever hire a man? Look at all of the money a company would save. maternity leave and crying?

If global warming is such an issue, why do the alarmist's use private planes to go to rallies, and why are the ice caps expanding? do as i say, not what i do

The dem's don't want to secure the southern border,and want the minimum wage raised. Do they understand that there are not enough jobs for American's and that raising the minimum wage would destroy jobs? they think it is a way to soak the rich.... they really believe this shit

Obamacare has done nothing to improve healthcare, all it has done is increase cost's and limit the amount of doctor's in the program. Why do dem's think it's working? because the target audience gets it for free now

All data shows that private business does a better job at everything, why do democrats want more government? control and power.... that is all
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Steve keep asking questions along those lines..I am interested to hear others explanations.

I am a never Hillaryite!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:28 am

OK, here's my 2 cents.
I think it's that old macroeconomic bugaboo. The devil is in the details. I don't think a company can pay men more for the same job. But, when you add them all together, like all the men accountants and all the women accountants in the country together, the men make more. The reason is that men will take jobs where they are expected to do more that pay more. Things like relocate, travel extensively, etc.

Global warming is a political issue, not a scientific one. Most all of the professionals that are warmers
work for the govt. They have a built in bias. To keep their job.

Border control and minimum wage again are political issues. They are about votes. If most immigrants voted Republican the Dems would build a fence. Minimum wage is a certain job killer and a national minimum wages is super stupid since the cost of living varies so much. But, it sounds good and minimum wage people are generally stupid.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:34 am

I think it's much simpler than that.

When you look at society as a whole, men do better work..noticeably better work.

I have no problem saying that which I believe to be true..no matter how un PC it might be.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:08 am

I think you will find if you want to work for the federal govt today, that being a white male, that you have 2 strikes against you. They have to show that they are "making progress" in making the workplace more equal, by giving preference to women and minorities in hiring and promotion, so they can "catch up". That was the policy when I retired and I think it is still in effect.

BillB

Postby BillB » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:37 am

GFB wrote:I think it's much simpler than that.

When you look at society as a whole, men do better work..noticeably better work.

I have no problem saying that which I believe to be true..no matter how un PC it might be.

Women have worse attendance problems than men.

Grassman

Postby Grassman » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:53 am

And a man won't take a six month maternity leave, and when the kids are sick more times then not it's the mom staying home while dad goes to work. There's that....

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 am

some work maybe. i think women are better at details
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 am

When I was hiring as a store manager, my ideal salesclerk or checkout operator was a middle aged women, late 30's or early 40's with no kids at home. And the plainer looking the better. :)

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:41 pm

BillB wrote:

Women have worse attendance problems than men.

One of the men I work with seems to have a dental appointment every week.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Return to “Your first forum”