I just gotta tell someone

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

I just gotta tell someone

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:33 pm

I get up every morning between 4:30 and 5:15 am, no matter the day of the week or bedtime the night before.

Every morning I open the office door(which faces the street), I drink coffee and cruise the web. Sometimes I'll sit on the outside bench that faces the street.

Well when school started I noticed that a couple of the neighborhood kids must have started going to high school this year, because three of them walk by at different times.

The first is an ambitious young lady, I say ambitious because she rolls through at about 7:10.

She is the object of my post. She must be a happy young lady for she is singing loudly every morning.

Have you ever watched one of those videos where the youngster with the untrained voice makes the judges jump up and give a standing ovation?

Well that's not her, she sounds like a calf getting branded with a side of a traffic accident,and a splash of cat fight.

But she's still happy and singing.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

ann jusko

Re: I just gotta tell someone

Postby ann jusko » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:23 pm

I'm happy you're telling us instead of telling her! But it's great she's in a good mood going to school.

Chlorine Tinsley

Postby Chlorine Tinsley » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Thanks for posting that. Sounds like a sweet girl. Anyway, who says you have to be able to carry a tune to express joy.

I like early mornings too. When no one else is stirring, it kinda feels like the world is all yours for a few minutes.
Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:02 pm

Feel lucky, it could be this your hearing every morning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c

Return to “Your first forum”