CNN takes on the Loon in the afternoon, Michael Savage

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

CNN takes on the Loon in the afternoon, Michael Savage

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:29 pm

CNN is accusing talk-radio host Michael Savage of spreading “wild conspiracy theories” about Ebola and claiming Obama is purposely trying to infect U.S. troops and the nation with the deadly virus.

“Speaking of wild conspiracy theories, conservative talk-radio host Michael Savage, who has one of the biggest radio audiences in the country, has even been suggesting that this is all some Obama plot to purposely infect the nation,” CNN’s Jake Tapper said in a segment on his show headlined, “Dangers of Ebola: Myths and misconceptions.”

CNN then played a clip of Savage telling listeners of his nationally syndicated show, “There’s not a sane reason to take 4,000 troops and send them into a hot Ebola zone without expecting at least one of them to come back with Ebola, unless you want to infect the nation with Ebola.”

Tapper then said, “It’s hard to even know where to start with that one – the idea that the president wants to infect soldiers and then Americans. It’s so unhinged, we should probably not bother dignifying it with fact-checking.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/cnn-savage-has-wild-conspiracy-theories-on-ebola/#R0HpubQ67jvqM0Xe.99
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Red Oak

Re: CNN takes on the Loon in the afternoon, Michael Savage

Postby Red Oak » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Savage may be unhinged, but CNN is mostly Left Wing Propoganda.

I am a never Hillaryite!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:30 pm

He's a paranoid Jewish neocon. He has a book out claiming there is going to be a civil war. He's bitching that all bookstores are hiding his book in the back and not putting it on display. Can't say I blame them. :D

Dancer

Postby Dancer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Savage is an Idiot. Same class as Ben Ferguson and Chris Crock. I can not stand any of them.

Gopher

Postby Gopher » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Dancer wrote:Savage is an Idiot. Same class as Ben Ferguson and Chris Crock. I can not stand any of them.

I agree on Savage and Krock, haven't really made up my mind on Ferguson yet. He is not my cup of tea at the moment and won't be as long as Mark Davis is still in the market.

However, I felt the same about Davis when I still had Ron Engleman, Morton Downy Jr, David Gold and some guy named McCarthy around.
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Stand on it till you smell stink!

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:51 am

We used to have WBAP on quite a bit. Now it's 660. It's such a shame that for many years WBAP was our "go to" radio station. However, I'm so glad to have found Dennis Prager.

kent

Postby kent » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:52 am

so steve, you say "he's Jewish" like it's a bad thing.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:03 am

kent wrote:so steve, you say "he's Jewish" like it's a bad thing.

Jewish neocon. Most of the Jewish persuasion are Democrats in case you hadn't noticed. I have no problem with the Jewish, I happen to be married to one. So, is my best friend. But, thanks for such an insightful observation.

Dancer

Postby Dancer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:01 pm

ann jusko wrote:We used to have WBAP on quite a bit. Now it's 660. It's such a shame that for many years WBAP was our "go to" radio station. However, I'm so glad to have found Dennis Prager.

Agreed Ann. I still listen to the morning show with Hal and The Idiot Estridge. Can not stand the latter. But at 7 I go 660 . Rush is my go to at 2.

BillB

Postby BillB » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:02 pm

I haven't listened to him in a long time but Savage is entertaining.
That's all these talk show pundits are supposed to be. They're entertainers.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:48 am

Reading through the reviews of his book on Amazon, his readers have submitted 50 five stars out of 62. I like to read the 3 star reviews since they are usually more balanced. There is just this one:

"Don't agree with much of the hyperbole Savage spews in this book, but I had a good time reading it. Written at a grade school level, the book is easy to read and a lot of fun if you read it with the right attitude. I'm sure many of Savage's devotees are raring to go to war with the gov'ment and have their automatic rifles cleaned and oiled. But even a liberal like me has faith that our military is not about to hold a coupe. The yahoos against our US military would be a slaughter. But this book isn't really about a coming civil war. I suspect it is a gathering of Savage's radio rants.Anyways I found it interesting, and easy, to read this stuff. Had a few good laughs. Not to be taken seriously."

Interesting that "Dr. Savage", probably the most over educated talk show host in the country writes on a "grade school level".

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:56 am

If anyone isn't concerned about our troops in Ebola land, they better think again. The troops are being housed in the local hotels and they are eating the food that locals have raised. Yes, some of the troops are very concerned and so am I. This is gross but the plants are fertilized by human feces. Now that is very scary.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:02 am

planosteve wrote:CNN then played a clip of Savage telling listeners of his nationally syndicated show, “There’s not a sane reason to take 4,000 troops and send them into a hot Ebola zone without expecting at least one of them to come back with Ebola, unless you want to infect the nation with Ebola.”

I've got no problem whatsoever with that statement.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:46 am

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:CNN then played a clip of Savage telling listeners of his nationally syndicated show, “There’s not a sane reason to take 4,000 troops and send them into a hot Ebola zone without expecting at least one of them to come back with Ebola, unless you want to infect the nation with Ebola.”

Not even with "want to"? Why would he want to?
I am anything but an Obama supporter. Sending them there to build a facility may have been just for show, or to raise his gutter level approval ratings. However, I think you have to draw the line somewhere this side of pure unadulatrated evil.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:52 am

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:

Not even with "want to"? Why would he want to?
I am anything but an Obama supporter. Sending them there to build a facility may have been just for show, or to raise his gutter level approval ratings. However, I think you have to draw the line somewhere this side of pure unadulatrated evil.

Read "Dreams of my Father."
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:29 am

I think that in an immediate emergency where time is of the essence, the least productive thing that you could possibly do is send the army over to Africa and build a building in the jungle during the rainey season . Are there no empty buildings in Africa they couldn't buy or rent? It is the ultimate empty gesture which will cost a huge amount of money.

Return to “Your first forum”