Memory

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Memory

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:08 pm

I have brain lock on issues of time. Can not remember dates of anything, either significant or mundane. Oh yes it causes problems: worst of course is the anniversary, followed by birthdays. Then time itself, I will get asked a question about when something happened, I just guess, Donna can quickly recite the date, year and time of day. To me everything happened a couple of months ago, oh I know better I just can't remember.

Outside of time related issues I forget nothing, the first job I ever did as a self-employed person was in Burbank,Ca, a pump change on a 300 ton toggle machine,the customer was Merrick they make nothing but coat hangers and the guy I worked with was Ali,also there was no soap in the bathroom.I stayed at a Holiday Inn, had to drive to Santa Fe,Ca to pick up a special tool, and there was a minor tremor just as I walked into my room.Don't have a clue how long ago it was.

Know all the words to songs I enjoyed, can tell you the phone number I had when I was 18.

Oh look....something shiny
It's a joke son,I say a joke

grouchy

Re: Memory

Postby grouchy » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:56 am

Y'all make a good team. All angles covered.

PlanoSooner

Re: Memory

Postby PlanoSooner » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:49 pm

i am bad with time. if i cannot see my son's face while i think back, i cannot date it very well.

some things are easier. mostly the mundane is hard.

remember that stones concert? yeah. was it 6yrs ago or 16? idk
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

Return to “Your first forum”