Peaceful protests

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Peaceful protests

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 am

Oh looky they are not going by their given names either.

Members of the militant New Black Panther Party have been arrested and charged with making straw purchases of two handguns and are believed to have conspired to detonate pipe bombs during protests in Ferguson, Missouri, according to several reports.

Brandon Baldwin, who goes by the name Brandon Muhammad, and Olajuwon Davis, who goes by Olajuwon Ali, were indicted on Wednesday for making false statements in order to purchase two .45 ACP pistols at a Cabela’s in Hazelwood, just outside of Ferguson, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.

Ali is the chairman of the St. Louis chapter of the New Black Panther Party.

NBC News reported that Ali and Muhammad are also suspected of trying to acquire pipe bombs that they planned to detonate in the event of a St. Louis County grand jury’s decision to refuse to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michel Brown.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

BillB

Re: Peaceful protests

Postby BillB » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:00 am

It would be interesting if Gov. Lester Maddox was still around to run riot squads.
He instructed his state troopers to "Shoot 'em down and stack'em up like cordwood" if demonstrators headed toward the Capitol Building. Word got out and the demonstrators stayed in the street.

Ric

Postby Ric » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:13 pm

BillB wrote:It would be interesting if Gov. Lester Maddox was still around to run riot squads.
He instructed his state troopers to "Shoot 'em down and stack'em up like cordwood" if demonstrators headed toward the Capitol Building. Word got out and the demonstrators stayed in the street.

Yeah, that would be great if we could just go back to THOSE amazing times... /sarcasm off
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:10 pm

I heard about this on the radio. Not a single report said they were Black Panthers. Hmmmm.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Return to “Your first forum”