NJ laughs at Christie

Postby LibraryLady » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:42 pm

The newspapers are having fun up there.
Attachments
o-CHRIS-CHRISTIE-CHEERLEADER-570.jpg
o-CHRIS-CHRISTIE-CHEERLEADER-570.jpg (110.73 KiB) Viewed 1290 times

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

ralph

Re: NJ laughs at Christie

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:34 am

when I saw that tv clip of Christy laughing and loving it up with those other guys after a football game I was disgusted !!

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:42 am

Why in the world would it disgust anyone if Christie and the Jones boys hoop it up. I will vent my disgist at the idiots in France, General Petraeus for his adultrious activity, by the way, he is about to be charged with felony charges for releasing top secret files.I also throw some disgust towards Al Qaeda,The Taliban and of course ISIS. But a couple of (in)famous guys hooting it up at a football game, no energy lost on them from me.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:42 am

'christy' has always disgusted me Glen , to me he is a disgusting looking person and I dislike his politics . As far as the other 2 guys loving it up , well those 2 didn't disgust me .

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:20 am

ralph wrote:when I saw that tv clip of Christy laughing and loving it up with those other guys after a football game I was disgusted !!

Yeah..what is THAT about?

..your disgust, I mean.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:27 am

GFB wrote:
ralph wrote:when I saw that tv clip of Christy laughing and loving it up with those other guys after a football game I was disgusted !!

..your disgust, I mean.

I'm with the other guys. I don't care what a person looks like (we can't all be beautiful, slender, sexy, speak with profundity, etc.) or what they do - as long as it's not immoral or illegal (often the same thing). If Christie wants to hang out with Jerry, so be it. How people behave/believe politically is a whole 'nother issue.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:37 am

millergrovesue wrote:
GFB wrote:

..your disgust, I mean.

I'm with the other guys. I don't care what a person looks like (we can't all be beautiful, slender, sexy, speak with profundity, etc.) or what they do - as long as it's not immoral or illegal (often the same thing). If Christie wants to hang out with Jerry, so be it. How people behave/believe politically is a whole 'nother issue.

First let me say I know nothing about the Cowboys..and definitely didn't know who owns them.

After reading and hearing some of the speculation as to why Christie was there..(mostly about how he wants to win the Texas primary)..I then heard Rush give a completely different take.

Rush said no one gets into that room or box or whatever it's called..unless "Jerry" wants them there.

So, his take was basically.."Don't think about why Christie wanted to be there..think about why Jerry wanted CHRISTIE there."
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:45 am

John Kennedy was a nice looking guy. World class womanizer.

Bill Clinton was a nice looking guy. World class womanizer and perjurer.

As they say - - - just sayin'

BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:50 am

GFB wrote:"Don't think about why Christie wanted to be there..think about why Jerry wanted CHRISTIE there."

Jones is motivated by money. If you can find a potential money link between Jones and Christie, you've got your answer.
Find the money trail and follow it.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:59 am

like I say , I don't like the looks of the guy , he looks greasy to me , also don't like his politics !! Just my opinion and I avoid lots of people based simply on looks !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:06 pm

and its got nothing to do with football , I'm just not an organized sports fan at all . That being said , my son was shoveling snow at something call 'lambeau field' the last couple of days , he was doing the shoveling for free . I saw a little clip of those err , guys shoveling last night on the tely . There were hundreds of them out there shoveling and doing it for free .

Dancer

Postby Dancer » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm wondering, is anybody watching the game? Cowboys are up by 7 and while they have looked better in some games, I kinda like what I see. Whether or not Christie is there doesn't concern me a bit. Let's enjoy a good season for them so far. And YES, I was on record saying they would be 4 and 12 this season. But I stuck with them even when they went 1 and 15.

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:07 pm

When I saw Christie in JJ's box, I wondered who was using whom.

Then I read and learned what was going on. Christie has a say so in the Port Authority....Port Authority controls what happens in the x bldg. (I can't remember the building's name). JJ owns/has in interest in the restaurant and observation deck in the building.

So, JJ wants to continue to get the concession contracts, Christie wants some political influence in Texas as well as some tickets to the ball game, airfare and hotel room.
win-win

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:25 pm

LibraryLady wrote:When I saw Christie in JJ's box, I wondered who was using whom.

Then I read and learned what was going on. Christie has a say so in the Port Authority....Port Authority controls what happens in the x bldg. (I can't remember the building's name). JJ owns/has in interest in the restaurant and observation deck in the building.

So, JJ wants to continue to get the concession contracts, Christie wants some political influence in Texas as well as some tickets to the ball game, airfare and hotel room.
win-win

That's about what I thought about Jones' interest in Christie- money.
I doubt what was said about Christie's motivation. Game tickets and a free hotel room aren't enough to him him out all day in 10 degree weather. Plus, Jones has zilch influence on Texas voters.
Christie is getting big money from the deal in some way. You can bet on it.

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Reply to LL

I have three replies actualy 1.You hit it on the head 2. Ya THINK 3 DUH

Allen

Postby Allen » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:27 pm

I think at least a small part of it is that Jerry loves attention. Christi being in his box made national news, so naturally Christi was invited back.

Orphie

Postby Orphie » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:54 pm

I agree with Allen (or whatever his name is)

Jerry Jones LOVES the attention and the media. I bet thats all there was to that.
Politician from another state loving HIS boys.. It was sure to make the news. Nuff said.
Zephyr thinks he's smart. He said onions are the only food that makes him cry. So I threw a coconut at his face.

Return to “Your first forum”