Who Whacked MLK?

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Who Whacked MLK?

Postby planosteve » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:05 am

I think King was killed for his opposition to the Viet Nam war. LBJ had him killed by a CIA patsy just like he used on JFK and RFK.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Re: Who Whacked MLK?

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:31 am

The most Reverend Jesse Jackson.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:57 am

GFB wrote:The most Reverend Jesse Jackson.
Well, his kid is a crook. But, I don't think Jessie is that stupid.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:03 am

There really is more unexplained about the murder of Martin Luther King than any other famous assassination in this country. James Earl Ray did it, there is no intelligent dispute about that, but common sense tells you someone put him up to it and financed his flight. Unfortunately Ray was able to dupe King's son into believing in his actual innocence and he thought that would be his likeliest avenue to release, otherwise he would have spilled the beans after his conviction.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:14 am

Kershaw [his lawyer] convinced Ray to take a polygraph test as part of an interview with Playboy. The magazine said that the test results showed "that Ray did, in fact, kill Martin Luther King Jr. and that he did so alone."

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:26 am

I don't understand why some need everything to be a conspiracy. And, as Hillary would say, what at this point does it matter?
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 am

millergrovesue wrote:I don't understand why some need everything to be a conspiracy. And, as Hillary would say, what at this point does it matter?

When you look at the history of assassinations, any time the assassination is successful, we get conspiracies.

If the assassination fails, no conspiracies are created.

Kind of says it all.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:47 am

The resaon it matters is because it's still going on. But, today it's much more sophisticated. And wide spread. World wide in fact. Did you hear about the police inspector in Paris that comitted "suicide" just at the time he was writing his report on the Charlie Hebro event? Probably not. I doubt it was mentioned on Fox News.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:33 pm

planosteve wrote:The resaon it matters is because it's still going on. But, today it's much more sophisticated. And wide spread. World wide in fact. Did you hear about the police inspector in Paris that comitted "suicide" just at the time he was
writing his report on the Charlie Hebro event? Probably not. I doubt it was mentioned on Fox News.

Ron Paul Institute: Charlie Hebdo Massacre, Like 9/11, Was a False Flag Operation

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm

GFB wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:I don't understand why some need everything to be a conspiracy. And, as Hillary would say, what at this point does it matter?

When you look at the history of assassinations, any time the assassination is successful, we get conspiracies.

If the assassination fails, no conspiracies are created.

Kind of says it all.

Yep, that's kinda my thinking.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:37 pm

Ron Paul defends insane Charlie Hebdo conspiracy theory: I’m just trying “to get the truth out”!

BillB

Postby BillB » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:47 pm

I come nearer believing the MLK assassination was a conspiracy than any of the others.
I saw a documentary that concluded Ray could not have fired the shot out of the bathroom window as claimed.
To get that high, he would have had to have one foot on the rounded edge of an old bathtub and the other on a toilet six feet away.
A lot of people wanted King dead, including Hoover.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:09 pm

planosteve wrote:I think King was killed for his opposition to the Viet Nam war. LBJ had him killed by a CIA patsy just like he used on JFK and RFK.

Why would LBJ have RFK killed AFTER he (LBJ) had already announced that he wasn't running for re-election?
If you're going to have a b*tsh*t crazy conspiracy theory, it at least has to have some path to a possible realistic scenario.
Unless it involves Jews. Then just go all b*tsh*t crazy per SOP.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:28 pm

The Soviets might have been behind it and assisted Ray.

I am a never Hillaryite!

BillB

Postby BillB » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Red Oak wrote:The Soviets might have been behind it and assisted Ray.

The Soviets had no reason to kill King.

The more I think about it, not many people did.
King was yesterday's newspaper.
King's star had faded in the Civil Rights movement. Militants like Stokley Carmichael and H. Rap Brown had stolen his thunder.
His anti-war activities amounted to nothing.
When he was killed, he had been reduced to running a garbage man's strike.

J. Edgar Hoover is the best bet. He had an obsessive hatred for King that defied rationality.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:53 pm

The Soviets did a great job of starting the CIA/Oil Men/Military Industrial complex killed JFK conspiracies, so why not de-stabilize the US by backing the assignation of MLK ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:55 pm

planosteve wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

OK the Jooos did it, that make you feel better ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:56 pm

GFB wrote:Kershaw [his lawyer] convinced Ray to take a polygraph test as part of an interview with Playboy. The magazine said that the test results showed "that Ray did, in fact, kill Martin Luther King Jr. and that he did so alone."

The same polygraph operator certified as truthful the accounts of the couple who made the claims of the paranormal that were made into the book and movie "The Amityville Horror". The mass murderer's lawyer later said that he (the lawyer) and the book's author made the whole thing up with the couple's complicity. The same polygraph "expert" also attested that Howard Hughes' purported mistress was truthful when she claimed to have married Hughes, despite the fact that no record of the marriage exists and she later married three more times without attempting to divorce Hughes.

"Mythbusters" had an episode in which three of the show's members took polygraph tests by an acknowledged expert. One lied and passed. Last year on the investigative series "Cold Justice", which looks at murder cold cases, one of the people considered a suspect at the onset of the program had failed a polygraph examination at the time of the crime years before. The retired detectives and police re-interviewed her and summarily dismissed her as a suspect based just on their experience and gut feeling. The DA decided there was enough evidence to prosecute another suspect and the fact that the other person had "failed" a polygraph test was not mentioned again.

The only value of the polygraph is as a psychological tool to use against people who believe that it works and who are lying. The manufacturers themselves only claim it is accurate about 80% of the time (remember a coin flip is accurate 50% of the time). To even hope to be taken seriously as a scientific instrument the tests would have to be "double blinded", i. e. the operator would have to be ignorant of the background of the case and of the import of the questions, and the person assessing the results would have to be a different person with no knowledge either of the case or even what the questions were.

As it is the operator grades his own test and is familiar with the case, having talked with the police. Any ordinarily perceptive person trained in interrogation techniques could guess with at least 80% accuracy under those circumstances. In fact he would be even more accurate if he just accepted in every case what the investigators believed to be the truth and dispensed with the machine altogether, but then he wouldn't have any lines on paper to show.

In any event the only question of the two that might Ray might have lied about was when he denied knowing of anyone else who was involved in the assassination. The operator said that he had never seen a person show up for a polygraph test in such a nervous state as Ray was, pale, shaking, hyperventilating, etc. Any authority on these machines would say that no results can be valid if the subject's vitals and nervous state are not normal. The operator claimed he calmed him down by giving him something to eat.

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:03 am

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... z3PMz3a3Qx

i read this a long time ago..... opened the door for some doubts. didnt confirm anything to me.
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

Return to “Your first forum”