You can't make this stuff up

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

You can't make this stuff up

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:58 pm

But democrats can.

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) told a gathering at Georgetown University that Officer Darren Wilson and Michael Brown were on “a collision course”, which ultimately resulted in Brown’s fatal shooting, because we have “not been invested in our nation’s infrastructure” and “because we have allowed collective bargaining to weaken.”

“Darren Wilson and Mike Brown were on a collision course,” Ellison says in a video posted by the Georgetown University Campus Ministry last week.

“What brought them into collision was the economic abandonment of their city. It was the fact they have been bleeding jobs, through I believe, unfair trade agreements. It has been because we have not been invested in our nations infrastructure, it is because we have allowed collective bargaining to weaken.”

“Let me tell you this about collective bargaining folks, when workers don’t have any voice on the job - wages stagnate and fall,” Ellison continued.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Ric

Re: You can't make this stuff up

Postby Ric » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:01 pm

THAT was a mouthful of Nothing....
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Dancer

Re: You can't make this stuff up

Postby Dancer » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Ric wrote:THAT was a mouthful of Nothing....

A steaming load of Horse<<it. My opinion.

Return to “Your first forum”