Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Rudy's speech

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:04 pm

It's a joke son,I say a joke

Houston

Re: Rudy's speech

Postby Houston » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:45 am

The truth being spoken. The lefties and progies cant take it.
Four boxes keep us free:
the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
"You will never accomplish gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens"
Ronald Reagan

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:51 am

When I hear a speech delivered like that I have to stop myself from leaping to my feet and screaming "Sig Heil"
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:24 am

I thought that it was a good speech , I listened to about 7 minutes of the first part but I agree with what I heard . I heard nothing to disagree with rudy in what I heard . I think that the speech continues in the same vein in the second video , Nothing ' sieg heilish' in my opinion !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:41 am

ralph wrote:I thought that it was a good speech , I listened to about 7 minutes of the first part but I agree with what I heard . I heard nothing to disagree with rudy in what I heard . I think that the speech continues in the same vein in the second video , Nothing ' sieg heilish' in my opinion !!
I don't think somone has to rant and rave when they speak. I think that type of speaking is a big red flag. If you speak the truth you don't have to yell.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:56 am

just rudy's style , he11 , mrobama sticks out his tongue and takes selfy pictures when he mocks Americans in messages to the American people . He11 , mrobama reads a teleprompter when he gives speech's . He11 , some guys tell 'lies' when they give speech's and when they push un-American mandated health care . I don't have a problem with rudy getting emotional in a speech where he is telling the truth . Note , I don't even like 'rudy' all that much . Rudy approves of 'stop and search' when he was mayor of new york city I think , think 'stop and search' was his policy .

Return to “Your first forum”