Mr. Trump super pac to raise unlimited funds

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Mr. Trump super pac to raise unlimited funds

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:26 pm

for the Donald . Also saw Donald on tely , Greta and I heard no back tracking on anything he has said . Also some limited talk about going third party . ------------------- --- http://nypost.com/2015/07/06/pro-trump- ... ted-funds/ --- Sounds good to me , unlimited funds for Mr. Trump plus his billions , possible third party if the 'gop' doesn't smarten up , 'j bush' annoyed . Romney having nervous strategy sleepovers with 'rubio' and ' christy' . YEP , makes me smile !!

ralph

Re: Mr. Trump super pac to raise unlimited funds

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:39 pm

and , its guys and mothers like this guy that Donald Trump is doing so well , --- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -star.html --- illegal ALIEN shot / murdered her kid because he had the wrong color backpack .

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:00 pm

ralph wrote:for the Donald . Also saw Donald on tely , Greta and I heard no back tracking on anything he has said . Also some limited talk about going third party . ------------------- --- http://nypost.com/2015/07/06/pro-trump- ... ted-funds/ --- Sounds good to me , unlimited funds for Mr. Trump plus his billions , possible third party if the 'gop' doesn't smarten up , 'j bush' annoyed . Romney having nervous strategy sleepovers with 'rubio' and ' christy' . YEP , makes me smile !!

Why are you anxious for him to go third party?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:32 pm

not looking for him to go 3rd party Greg , I want the 'gop' to accept Trump based on what Americans want rather than what the 'gop' and rinos , bushs want . Hey , 18 months to go , Romney , Rubio , Christy having strategy sleep overs and all 3 are unacceptable to me . Let the gop accept what Americans MAY decide rather than what THEY the 'gop' wants !! If that doesn't happen , well , crush [perot] the gop moderates using a third party . ----------------------------------------- what , mc cain , then Romney and if gop has its way its a bush or Rubio , christy this time , imo !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:49 am

and , Mr. Trump now going after 'Common Core' as well as 'illegal immigration' plus more anti American issues and people like 'jeb bush' [sounds like its getting PERSONAL] . Common Core and illegal immigration and immigration from south of the border are the 'bushs' pet project so Mr. Trump going after them is the same as going after the 'bushes' . ESPN dropped out of some golf event at Trump golf course , well Trump laughs and says that he just keeps the ESPN deposit and just lets others pay to use the public golf course . Mr, Trump is doing pretty good from my point of view . Bet that he annoys the he11 out of some people though !! :D

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:57 pm

and Ted Cruz supports Donald Trump !! --- http://www.siouxlandmatters.com/story/d ... JcUdDVgfTg --- its a good thing to see !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:14 pm

and , seems that Trump is big on the 2ND amendment and doesn't like 'slippery slope' gun control as he supports the 2nd Amendment . Also went after republican Krauthamer and jonah Goldberg . Just heard on ElRushbo !!

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:48 pm

last time a popular third party candidate took some votes from the pubs..... we got a clinton
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:56 pm

might happen again but I see no difference between a Christy , bush or Rubio and Hilary Clinton at least from my point of view PSooner !! Guys like Trump or Cruz are the only reason I will vote 'repub' . Walker may also be alright , I'll watch and see !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:25 pm

more from MR. Trump , article plus , think there is video . --- http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/ ... ention-it/ ---

Return to “Your first forum”