so Flags have finally been lowered to half for the

Description of your first forum.
ralph

so Flags have finally been lowered to half for the

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:40 pm

dead Marines and Navy Sailor and finally the flag go to half staff . Took him long enough , I wonder WHY it took so long !! --- http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pos ... a-victims/ ---

ralph

Re: so Flags have finally been lowered to half for the

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:19 pm

there was criticism , so looks pressure finally got to mrobama. Question is why did it take pressure to make him do the right thing or normal thing .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:41 pm

ralph wrote:there was criticism , so looks pressure finally got to mrobama. Question is why did it take pressure to make him do the right thing or normal thing .

The reason it took so long was that these are not currently considered combat casualties. You will remember I made that argument and you dismissed me because I don't just flat HATE Moslems. Now, you seem to want to afford them the recognition and honors usually reserved for combat casualties (or people of significant national importance).

We don't lower the flag for just anything. Military deaths in the US isn't one of them. The fact that they were killed by a Moslem doesn't change that. If Obama had lowered the flags immediately you would be complaining about that being spin.

Now that I think about it, why would you lower the flag for even a hand full of combat casualties. It harms nothing to do it but still...we don't do it for deaths in theater, why these?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:44 pm

I doubt if these recruiters had been armed it would have saved them. They would have had no chance to draw them. And had they been armed it would have made no difference because this guy expected to die in the attack. So, arming recruiters is a non solution to the problem.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:44 pm

sorry for the duplicate.
Last edited by planosteve on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 pm

flags shoulda been lowered immediately , in my opinion 'cd' !! I think that it just shows the country the kinda guy that mrobama is that he didn't have the flags lowered . Think that mrobama ordered flag to be flown at half staff for 'mandela' I think so technicalities or rules don't seem to matter to mrobama . Point is that mrobama could order as he liked and the fact that he didn't lower the flags for American dead military just shows WHO and what mrobama is 'cd' .
Last edited by ralph on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:59 pm

so , you doubt that it woulda helped ehh . You maybe correct , maybe not . Only thing I know is that when they finally killed , stopped the muslim murderer they , the police or whoever used a 'GUN' . Right not there are pictures of some guy guarding some military office some where , think he has a AR Steve !!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:00 pm

planosteve wrote:I doubt if these recruiters had been armed it would have saved them. They would have had no chance to draw them. And had they been armed it would have made no difference because this guy expected to die in the attack. So, arming recruiters is a non solution to the problem.

Stuff like this does happen in combat...an ambush and armed men get dead unexpectedly. You seem to be the only one recognizing this because we are all so outraged. But, aside from this being done by a Moslem I'm not clear on why this is worse than any other act of violence and somehow deserving special attention.

All this drive to arm everyone in sight (while in fear of JH15) is just a kneejerk reactions...more guns will solve all our problems. They display no real appreciation of the problems their solutions would cause...for civilians or troops. I really don't wanted a bunch of M16s in my local Walmart (where most of the 4th Division seems to shop).

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:07 pm

In every religion there is a small percentage who are true believers. Usually, they are very young and inexperienced. This guy was one of them. He was convinced he would be rewarded in the afterlife. These are the kind of people who are extremely dangerous.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:16 pm

military that are exposed like these Marines and Navy were exposed should be prepared and protected . I say , arm them . Nothing wrong with short barreled M4 in in the hands of military at these type locations . Or train them in pistol use though I like the long gun better !! Maybe better glass , different office construction and materials . But no problem with guns on the property , imo . Probably going to be more of these muslim inspired attacks so these type offices should be prepared 'cd' .
Last edited by ralph on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:19 pm

planosteve wrote:sorry for the duplicate.

the more times your thoughts can be read the better Steve !! :D

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:21 pm

ralph wrote:
planosteve wrote:sorry for the duplicate.

the more times your thoughts can be read the better Steve !! :D

Thank you Ralph, I appreciate that. :D

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:29 pm

but , the main point of this thread is mrobama lack of respect in lowering the Flag to half staff in honor of these dead Military . He11 , he was all ready to bath the 'whitehut' in homo colors after the supreme court decision . He lowered the Flag to half staff when foreigner ' mandela ' died [I think] . And the one that really annoyed me was when he had a couple of Marines hold umbrellas over the heads of himself and muslim 'edrogen' a few years back . As if the 'whitehut' doesn't have some nicely attired Butlers or similar to hold umbrellas 'cd' . Anyway , all these things show me the kinda guy that mrobama is 'cd' !!
Last edited by ralph on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:38 pm

[quote="planosteve"]In every religion there is a small percentage who are true believers. Usually, they are very young and inexperienced. This guy was one of them. He was convinced he would be rewarded in the afterlife. These are the kind of people who are extremely dangerous. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- exactly right , guy shoulda stayed overseas with his 'grandfather' and gone to work for the 'Islamic state' Steve !! He is the correct type but he had other plans in his head that included American military , imo . Heck , the muslim grew up in the area , knew the area and decided to go 'jihad' .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:09 pm

This was an attack, but was it a "terrorist attack"? A terrorist is someone who kills to strike fear in the minds of people who will respond by pressuring the govt. to do something the terrorist wants. I don't think that was the case. It looks like this was just the same kind of blowback that we have seen over and over again

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:27 pm

i think it was a 'muslim' attacking because of his religion . That's too simple for some but that's what it was in my opinion . He was part of the world wide 'jihad' imo .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:33 pm

ralph wrote:i think it was a 'muslim' attacking because of his religion . That's too simple for some but that's what it was in my opinion . He was part of the world wide 'jihad' imo .
What do you base that on? His friends said he was actually mad at Israel for their attack on Gaza and the US support of Bibi.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:39 pm

friends are liars maybe . To me , the guy is muslim , he killed Americans as urged by 'islamic' enemies of America . Good enough for me Steve . Heck , his old man was into this jihad in some way from what ! have heard .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:51 pm

ralph wrote:friends are liars maybe . To me , the guy is muslim , he killed Americans as urged by 'islamic' enemies of America . Good enough for me Steve . Heck , his old man was into this jihad in some way from what ! have heard .
If hordes of Muslims had attacked I could see your point. But, 1,999,999 other American Muslims didn't attack anybody. What was different about him?

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Everyone is saying , more to come so I'll wait and see when that happens , if it happens . Anyway , i stand by what I said about muslims in my first or second post . Whatever post it was Steve .

Return to “Your first forum”