Finally, a politician that fully understand Islam

Description of your first forum.
Mark

Finally, a politician that fully understand Islam

Postby Mark » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Mayor: “We Must Ban the Muslim Faith"

Mayor, Robert Chardon, is calling for governmental legislation that will ban Islam.

He said in a recent statement: We must ban the Muslim faith.

He also stated, “It’s the only solution for most of France’s problems,” and, “We also need a Marshall Plan to send Muslims to countries where the religion is practiced.”

This man is the mayor of Venelles, a French town with a population of about 8,000 people, and he is more righteous than any of the politicians in Paris.

It is amazing how small town people have a better understanding of how to deal with evil than do metropolitan people.

http://conservativepost.com/mayor-we-mu ... gn=conpost
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

jellowrestling

Re: Finally, a politician that fully understand Islam

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Muslims don't need to be banned. The problem is welfare, political correctness, and all the liberal social programs that allow the trouble-making Muslims (as well as members of other potentially disruptive ethnic, cultural and religious groups) to go to advanced countries to make trouble on the taxpayers' dime with near-impunity. They go to France (or wherever), then start demanding "rights" they didn't have in the countries they came from. You know, rights like burning cars, throwing rocks at (or shooting) cops, imposing Sharia law, that sort of thing.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Course , I'd stop all immigration of any sort except on the basis of when the country needs a special identified person for a particular purpose . Practitioners of the muslim cult would be totally excluded from being imported . Don't know why any Western country 'NEEDS' muslims , I grew up never knowing any muslims except in books and hearing about airplane bombings or hijackings .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:02 pm

my question is , why does any Western country NEED muslims that practice a religion that is totally alien to Western thoughts of RIGHTS and freedom of speech and peoples Individual Rights . Heck , with enough numbers and the right people they'll cut off your head for drawing a picture of 'mohamed' .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:17 pm

I am deeply impressed by the commitment to the First Amendment demonstrated by these posters...such admirable dedication to the values of the Founders (peace be unto them). And someone had the nerve to talk about Democrats being "brainwashed"...is there any self-awareness being practiced on the Right.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:23 pm

The first amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with Islam, because Islam isn't a true religion.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:30 pm

and no one said that muslims in the USA should be stopped from peacefully worshipping their cult 'cd' . I just said , stop importing more cultists or muslims . And the 'peaceful' worship practiced by muslims should meet standards approved of by American law 'cd' !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:35 pm

islam is a dual method of both worship and governing . Its all intertwined , see 'iran' and Saudi arabia' with its versions of sharia and governing . More examples out there but the two I mention are most well known by me 'cd' !! And both are leaders in the muslim world .

Return to “Your first forum”