Cheney says that obama will regret his nuke deal

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Cheney says that obama will regret his nuke deal

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:17 pm

I don't think so , I think that mrobama will like his nuke deal with 'iran' !! --- http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... lear-deal/ --- And that's no matter the amount of havoc that the nuke deal creates for the USA . In fact , the more havoc the better !! imo !!

Mark

Re: Cheney says that obama will regret his nuke deal

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:19 pm

Obama's goal is wipe Israel (and maybe America, too) off the map. He knows exactly what he is doing.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:06 pm

of course Mark , amazing how the rino repubs play along with mrobama though . Not just in this 'nuke' case either , imo .

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:13 pm

No, he'll never regret it.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:06 pm

No, WE will regret it.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:14 pm

When the worst happens, it will somehow be the Republicans fault for not stopping the deal.

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:45 am

BigTex wrote:When the worst happens, it will somehow be the Republicans fault for not stopping the deal.

The idiot Republicans in the Senate ARE the ones that came up with that wacky legislation that made it impossible to stop Obama.

Having said that, the Constitution demands that all treaties be ratified by a two thirds majority in the Senate, and this is most definitely a treaty. It isn't worth the paper it is written on, but the damage will be done anyway.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:06 am

I still go back to the movie "Obama 2016". As my son said "That's the scariest movie I've ever seen." But it connected all the dots for me. He has his father's dream of bringing down the UK and the USA. He was brought up by muslims and communists, who hated America. He won't regret it. He'll revel in it.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:06 am

That confirms my support of the Iran deal. Cheney has never been right about anything in his life.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:17 am

Mark wrote:
BigTex wrote:When the worst happens, it will somehow be the Republicans fault for not stopping the deal.

The idiot Republicans in the Senate ARE the ones that came up with that wacky legislation that made it impossible to stop Obama.

Having said that, the Constitution demands that all treaties be ratified by a two thirds majority in the Senate, and this is most definitely a treaty. It isn't worth the paper it is written on, but the damage will be done anyway.

yeah Mark , think it was 'bob corker' .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:35 am

I will agree with you on that. But, I don't buy the idea that Iran wants a nuclear weapon. It makes no sense. The "wipe Israel off the map" BS was debunked years ago. To believe that Iran wants a nuclear ballistic missile so bad they would risk having their country obliterated by either Israel or us is just nuts.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am

Every country wants nuclear weapons.

It doesn't necessarily mean they want to wipe someone out.

It means they want to be dealt with on an equal playing field..be able to make the same demands, and receive the same respect and consideration that ALL nuclear countries receive.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Right on Greg , its simply human nature If I was 'iran' I'd be saying to he11 with what the USA wants !!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:32 pm

I hope you will take this question seriously. What do you see as the "worst" that can happen...even if Iran gets a Nuke? Considering that Israel has between 200 and 400 nukes (most likely in the 150kt range but possible bigger) and we would back them up (regardless of who was in power) what would Iran do? I hardly see them going to all his trouble to commit nuclear national suicide. And, given that all nukes are fairly easy to identify after they are used. We simply set policy that any nuke linked to Iran is considered a usage by Iran (no nukes for terrorists that way).

If they had a weapon they would be facing MAD in spades for any usage. So, realistically, what do they do even if they get one?

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Cheney is wrong, anything Obama can do to reduce the power of Tradtional America makes him happy.

I am a never Hillaryite!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Cheney is pissed because the agreement means the end of the Wolfowitz plan which he championed to take out 7 countries in 5 years. Five years have long gone and Syria and Iran are still standing.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:30 pm

CD,
I don't apply rational thought to what the lunatics in the ME do. I don't think people who engage in suicide bombing care very much about MAD. Just gets them to Allah with a bigger splash.

So my "worst" is Iran letting their device get into the wrong hands. (Of course when that happens, we will be told it was orchestrated by the Mossad. And that it's the Republicans fault for letting Iran get a bomb in the first place. Because that's how we do things in America)

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:35 pm

BT is right. There is no MAD logic that can be applied to Muslims.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:12 pm

'iranians' in particular . Among other things they are 'shiites' , they practice 'sharia' to the letter and they are majority '12er' theology . 'MAD' won't work with 12ers as they welcome the apocalypse that fulfills their religion and brings their new age . Hell , these 'iranians' will blow themselves in their earlier fight with 'iraq' in hopes of '72 virgins' in some kind of muslim paradise . See where young 'iranians' worked as minefield clearers in the 'Iraq - iran' war , think it was 1992 [wasn't it] ??

Return to “Your first forum”