Hungarian photographer

Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady

Hungarian photographer

Postby LibraryLady » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

Red Oak

Re: Hungarian photographer

Postby Red Oak » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:33 pm

You wouldn't assist Police in capturing law breakers ?

I'll bet she has something many Americans lack, the will to preserve herself, her family and her culture.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:01 pm

yep , reporter is probably pretty annoyed seeing what happening to her country and she is Hungarian . Hungarian big shot is saying they won't accept the invader , think I heard that . Same for Israel I think . Imagine what the Germans must be thinking as they see the HUGE amounts of invaders they are getting arriving in Germany .

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:28 pm

That was it?

Two little kicks?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:33 pm

The thing abut this invasion is..in Europe there is no.."this country will take some and this country won't."

There are now NO borders to cross once you arrive in any EU country..

A person can move freely from one country to another..just like state to state here.

If Germany lets in 20,000..those 20,000 can choose to live in Spain, France, Austria, Belgium, Holland or about 15 other places.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Schengen or similar I think , seems like a bad deal to me .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:54 pm

and I think they'll go where the welfare benefits , housing , family reunification are best I guess . Just heard TRUMP on HANNITY , sounded to me that he was backpedaling on taking any of these invaders . Not his call to make , not yet anyway , still good to hear him say it .

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 pm

ralph wrote:Schengen or similar I think , seems like a bad deal to me .

It's real convenient for Americans. I'm over there all the time.

One currency, and no borders..makes it real easy for us.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm thinking nasty for the native guys that value sovereignty . Say a German or Englishman . I used to hear whining on an English board about 'yugoslavians' taking jobs in England because they did reasonable work but worked cheaper than an Englishman . Think it was 'yugos' , mighta been 'czechs' or some other sort of Eastern 'euro' coming into England .

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:36 pm

GFB wrote:The thing abut this invasion is..in Europe there is no.."this country will take some and this country won't."

There are now NO borders to cross once you arrive in any EU country..

A person can move freely from one country to another..just like state to state here.

If Germany lets in 20,000..those 20,000 can choose to live in Spain, France, Austria, Belgium, Holland or about 15 other places.

But it was on the Spanish TV news tonight, and a link to a newspaper story is below, that Denmark has closed its highways and railroads to people attempting to transit the country from Germany to Sweden to seek asylum there, and has turned back refugees to Germany.

http://internacional.elpais.com/interna ... 47321.html

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:19 am

Let me get this straight - you guys are in favor of protecting children in the womb but once they are out all bets are off? The woman wasn't doing her job when she kicked the man causing him to fall on the kid. I cannot begin to imagine how terrorized the kid was before the incident..........how terrorizing his entire life has been thus far. Did you see the pix of the poor kid crying hysterically? Where is your compassion? This incident isn't about politics. It's about cruelty on the part of the reporter. That woman got what she deserved.................except that I'd like to see her additionally charged with assault and child abuse.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:57 am

INVASION of Europe should be stopped SUE . Reporter looks like she has the moxie to stop the invasion . Going to need more like the reporter before this invasion of Europe is over with .

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:02 am

In the current conflict Western Civilization will prevail, or Islam will prevail - they cannot "Co-Exist".

If you do not or will not fight for your way of life; you deserve what you get; unfortunately it is not just the Cultural Quisling Maggots that suffer the consequences of their cowardice.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:03 am

COMPASSION , reporter may have been feeling COMPASSION for her own sons , daughters , grandchildren that are having their homelands and way of life altered by Thousands / millions of Alien culture invaders that will cause problems forever more .

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:05 am

ralph wrote:COMPASSION , reporter may have been feeling COMPASSION for her own sons , daughters , grandchildren that are having their homelands and way of life altered by Thousands / millions of Alien culture invaders that will cause problems forever more .

Good answer

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:09 am

Too bad it was some poor innocent little German Girl, and not an adult invasion facilitator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 9cid-8eW3g

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:15 am

there is only one way to fix this invasion , it needs to be stopped by force and the invaders removed or corralled . Probably won't happen so things will probably get more interesting in Europe . We should see ehh , gonna be interesting in my opinion . I think that the 'euros' really have their hands full this time . Already young girls in Bavaria being told by authorities to watch their mode of Dress so they don't tempt muslim invaders .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:20 am

and interesting , much of the HORDE coming in are young Males , potential fighters shown on teley and much of the computer images of invaders .

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:46 am

ralph wrote:COMPASSION , reporter may have been feeling COMPASSION for her own sons , daughters , grandchildren that are having their homelands and way of life altered by Thousands / millions of Alien culture invaders that will cause problems forever more .

I call bulls$%t on that.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:03 am

go ahead , call BS, but why wouldn't the reporter feel concern for her own native kids , grandkids over concern for a bunch of raggedly invaders with their hands held out for the next 50 years Sue . If you watch video of these invaders , they throw away the food and water that is distributed to them and that's probably because it isn't 'halaal' . Adult 'euros' should be concerned about these mostly male invaders Sue .

Return to “Your first forum”