OKLA. male rapes 2 year old to death

Description of your first forum.
ralph

OKLA. male rapes 2 year old to death

Postby ralph » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:16 pm

--- http://www.inquisitr.com/2408415/oklaho ... +-+News%29 --- pretty nasty , wonder how the libs can justify this alleged crime .

ralph

Re: OKLA. male rapes 2 year old to death

Postby ralph » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:20 pm

check the guy out , good picture of the Savage !!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:09 am

This guy should get "the chair" ASAP, and I have a suggestion for where they should attach the electrodes

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:32 pm

yep , think they have the death penalty . Lots of wired stuff comes out of Oklahoma . That where a frozen food employee beheaded a older lady employee that he was trying to convert to 'islam' if I recall correctly .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:51 pm

ralph wrote:yep , think they have the death penalty . Lots of wired stuff comes out of Oklahoma . That where a frozen food employee beheaded a older lady employee that he was trying to convert to 'islam' if I recall correctly .

Yes, Ralph, OK has the Death Penalty. They aren't very good at it but they try really hard. The beheading you mention had nothing to do with Islam that I have heard. Got a reference for that?

OK is sort of like that land that time forgot. They are absolutely TERRIFIED of the possibility someone will force Sharia on them. But, they already have Christian Sharia so the Islamics are out of luck. Maybe they will try TX...if they pretend to be Conservatives the true believers will follow them with out thinking or questioning.

Anyway, just saying...

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:07 pm

ralph wrote:--- http://www.inquisitr.com/2408415/oklaho ... +-+News%29 --- pretty nasty , wonder how the libs can justify this alleged crime .

Huh? What does this rape and murder have to do with liberals?
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:25 pm

talking about BLM , they are full of liberal progressives and I'm looking for BLM types to POSSIBLY come to his rescue Sue. I mean , the guy fits the 'ferguson' rioters criteria and the rioters and this prime example may just be misunderstood .

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Castle Doctrine wrote:
ralph wrote:yep , think they have the death penalty . Lots of wired stuff comes out of Oklahoma . That where a frozen food employee beheaded a older lady employee that he was trying to convert to 'islam' if I recall correctly .

Yes, Ralph, OK has the Death Penalty. They aren't very good at it but they try really hard. The beheading you mention had nothing to do with Islam that I have heard. Got a reference for that?

OK is sort of like that land that time forgot. They are absolutely TERRIFIED of the possibility someone will force Sharia on them. But, they already have Christian Sharia so the Islamics are out of luck. Maybe they will try TX...if they pretend to be Conservatives the true believers will follow them with out thinking or questioning.

Anyway, just saying...

The person who beheaded a fellow employee in Oklahoma was a convert to Islam who had tried to convert people he worked with and posted videos expressing his hostility to Christianity (watch the news videos on link). Of course, you will probably consider that just coincidence.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/oklahoma-beheading/

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:07 pm

thanks Kiamichi :D !! Beheader 'nolan' was a muslim , probably a convert . Think his name was 'alton nolan' !!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:53 am

millergrovesue wrote:
ralph wrote:--- http://www.inquisitr.com/2408415/oklaho ... +-+News%29 --- pretty nasty , wonder how the libs can justify this alleged crime .

Huh? What does this rape and murder have to do with liberals?

Some liberal somewhere has already started making excuses for him.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:59 am

Kiamichi wrote:
Castle Doctrine wrote:

The person who beheaded a fellow employee in Oklahoma was a convert to Islam who had tried to convert people he worked with and posted videos expressing his hostility to Christianity (watch the news videos on link). Of course, you will probably consider that just coincidence.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/oklahoma-beheading/

I don't read his ****, but I notice that CD hasn't responded.

The funny thing, though, about the death penalty is the way that liberals work both ends of it. First, they sue the manufacturers/suppliers of chemicals which are effective in the "cocktail" used to administer the DP. Then, they sue because the replacement chemicals aren't effective enough (and the Fifth Column in the Fourth Estate plays right along).

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:15 am

yep Spinners and liars spin and lie . Its a mrobama tactic and his followers just keep telling the same lies as they ignore the truth same as mrobama does . Reports I have read say that the Oklahoma beheader was a muslim , think that he converted to islam and your link backs up my reading .

Return to “Your first forum”