Ralph, curiosity on my part.

Description of your first forum.
grouchy

Ralph, curiosity on my part.

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:27 pm

You have been very persuasive and thoughtful in how you view rinos and why they must be eliminated. How do you feel about chicken hawks presenting themselves as conservatives?

ralph

Re: Ralph, curiosity on my part.

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:41 pm

CHICKENHAWK . I think that the term is just an insult that I don't use , don't even know the definition Grouchy !! ---------------- rino though , to me they are progressive liberal republicans [example jebito, Kasich, roobio , yada , yada ] that were brought about by the old bush [ghwb] and his compassionate conservatism or was he the bush that saw 'a thousand ponts of light' conservatism ?? Anyway , it was the bush family that created 'rinos' imo Grouchy !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:55 pm

one definition of chicken hawk that I read says that they are happy to see war . Well me , I'm happy to see necessary war , emphasis on NECCESARY war Grouchy .

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:01 pm

From the Democrat Dictionary:

Chickenhawk = Conservative that believes in a strong America, that lacks Military Service record

Warmonger = Conservative that believes in a strong America, that has Military Service record

Draft Dodger = Republican who served in the Air National Guard

Peace Activist = Democrat who dodged the Draft

:D

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:08 pm

I don't use the term , how in the world could I know another persons military service unless I ASSUME and assumptions can work out pretty poorly on the guy that made the assumption . RINO though , heck , all you have to do is look at what they are doing and trying to do as they run for office .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Red Oak wrote:From the Democrat Dictionary:

Chickenhawk = Conservative that believes in a strong America, that lacks Military Service record

Warmonger = Conservative that believes in a strong America, that has Military Service record

Draft Dodger = Republican who served in the Air National Guard

Peace Activist = Democrat who dodged the Draft

:D
----------------------------------------------- I like it :D !!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Wikipedia also adds the qualifier of "yet who actively avoids or avoided military service when at time of age".

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:38 pm

and so , whats yer question Grouchy ?? To me , Chickenhawk is just a silly insult as no one knows another persons military service . Course , as I already said , I like necessary war when needed but the qualifying words are NECCESARY War !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:42 pm

I think that whats going on in the middle east qualifies as NECCESARY war but that just my opinion . Fight the caliphate , isis , Islamic state now or fight them later . I'm an old guy , probably going to be up to your students to fight the coming war Grouchy .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:17 pm

ralph wrote:and so , whats yer question Grouchy ?? To me , Chickenhawk is just a silly insult as no one knows another persons military service . Course , as I already said , I like necessary war when needed but the qualifying words are NECCESARY War !!

Would you vote for someone who qualified under that definition?

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:27 pm

willing to fight necessary WAR , sure and gladly !! I still don't get your point , some wars are necessary Grouchy . Fight now or let your students fight the coming war .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:30 pm

ralph wrote:willing to fight necessary WAR , sure and gladly !! I still don't get your point , some wars are necessary Grouchy . Fight now or let your students fight the coming war .

Mr Trump chose to not participate.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:39 pm

[chuckle] still better than a GRINGO APLATANADO like the 'jebito' --- http://www.amren.com/news/2015/04/jeb-b ... ipbU.email --- at least the TRUMP talks American with his political speech Grouchy .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:41 pm

and the TRUMP has all kinds of accomplishment in private enterprise and he panders to ME and other Americans Grouchy .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:47 pm

of course for now the Trump is for allowing the Russians to fight in the middle east while its the 'jebito' that wants to take the lead in involvement in 'syria' and the middle east wars I think . And I have no problems with needed warfare but sounds to me that its 'jebito' that wants to get going in the war in the middle east . I think that jebito wants to remove 'assad' init Grouchy ??
Last edited by ralph on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:50 pm

what is 'jebitos war record . As an admitted ex doper would jebito even have been eligible for USA military when he was about 18 or military age ?? What , that's about 40 years ago isn't it Grouchy ??

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:42 pm

ralph wrote:and the TRUMP has all kinds of accomplishment in private enterprise and he panders to ME and other Americans Grouchy .

You might want to look up the definition of pander. :D

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:13 pm

I won't bother as my meaning is close enough , let me rephrase by saying in American that 'jebito' kisses the azz of the hispanic , latino population in the USA and in other countries . There , its fixed Grouchy !!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:44 pm

ralph wrote:I won't bother as my meaning is close enough , let me rephrase by saying in American that 'jebito' kisses the azz of the hispanic , latino population in the USA and in other countries . There , its fixed Grouchy !!

Sir, again I am not a Jeb Bush advocate. Why do you keep trying to turn this into a discussion about him. I will take the position that Mr Bush qualifies a chicken hawk. Let's move past him, ok?

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:18 pm

I use jebito as example of the prime rino is all it is . I could say kasich , carson , christy or any of the line up running as repubs except for Cruz , Trump and maybe 1 or 2 others but I know very little about those 2 others as they are just a couple percent and are confined to the kids table in the debates . Jebito is just the prime example of rino progressive or democrat lite Grouchy .

Return to “Your first forum”