shootout in 'paris' france a few minutes ago

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: shootout in 'paris' france a few minutes ago

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:13 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:No, it's because Muslims are savages..animals that the world needs to be rid of.

That's probably the reaction this was meant to invoke. Thanks for being so easy to convince. :D

You base this on what? These are the same savages who have been ripping through the Middle East, beheading people and posting it on YouTube.

When Muslim terrorists bombed the trains in Spain, the coward Spaniards turned tail and ran, huddling in their little corner.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:18 am

This was clearly a false flag operation. Meant to make ISIS look bad.

Fortunately our president is smart enough to see this and not take the bait.
Last edited by BigTex on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:18 am

millergrovesue wrote:Ya know what none of you have bothered to post? Any expression of sadness or sympathy for the people of Paris! What the hell is wrong with y'all????????????
This is a dreadful tragedy. I'm joining those who are grieving for the innocents.

That's what women are for. Like this one:

"It's an attack not just on the people of France. But this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values we share.

"We are reminded in this time of tragedy that the bonds of liberte, egalite, fraternite are not just the values French people share, but we share.

"Those go far beyond any act of terrorism or the hateful vision of those who perpetrated the crimes this evening."

- Barack Obama

When men are involved, they say things like:

"Let's Roll"

-Todd Beamer

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:20 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:No, it's because Muslims are savages..animals that the world needs to be rid of.

That's probably the reaction this was meant to invoke. Thanks for being so easy to convince. :D

You base this on what? These are the same savages who have been ripping through the Middle East, beheading people and posting it on YouTube.

When Muslim terrorists bombed the trains in Spain, the coward Spaniards turned tail and ran, huddling in their little corner.

Strong hunch that this was not a "terrorist attack". More likely yet another false flag.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:21 am

Told ya.

Probably those damn Jews.

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:32 am

jellowrestling wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:Ya know what none of you have bothered to post? Any expression of sadness or sympathy for the people of Paris! What the hell is wrong with y'all????????????
This is a dreadful tragedy. I'm joining those who are grieving for the innocents.

"It's an attack not just on the people of France. But this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values we share.

"We are reminded in this time of tragedy that the bonds of liberte, egalite, fraternite are not just the values French people share, but we share.

"Those go far beyond any act of terrorism or the hateful vision of those who perpetrated the crimes this evening."

- Barack Obama

"Let's Roll"

-Todd Beamer

:!: :!: :!: :!:

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:34 am

BigTex wrote:Told ya.

No words. Just... no words.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:39 am

BigTex wrote:Told ya.

http://wearenotcharliehebdo.blogspot.com/

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:45 am

PS, you are probably a great guy. But you are a nut.

On the bright side, when one of these Islamists is about to cut your head off, it will REALLY get their goat when you point out that they are Jews.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:52 am

jellowrestling wrote:

PS, you are probably a great guy. But you are a nut.

On the bright side, when one of these Islamists is about to cut your head off, it will REALLY get their goat when you point out that they are Jews.

Your right. I am a great guy. :D

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:25 am

scarlett~nc wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:

- Barack Obama

"Let's Roll"

-Todd Beamer

:!: :!: :!: :!:

NO, those are the kinds of things HUMAN BEINGS with FUNCTIONAL HEARTS say about the slaying of FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS. The comments on this and other threads are nothing short of disgusting and sub human!!!

BTW note no one on this thread has said a single thing about helping or supporting the French. They are too busy pointing fingers and saying they won't take the time to mourn for others. SHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:30 am

jellowrestling wrote:

- Barack Obama

"Let's Roll"

-Todd Beamer

---------------------------------------------- good post J.W..

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:38 am

One good thing about this is that it's going to heighten security at U.S. entertainment and sporting events. The attackers in Paris were few in number and their weapons should have been detectable.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:46 am

Bob Of Burleson wrote:One good thing about this is that it's going to heighten security at U.S. entertainment and sporting events. The attackers in Paris were few in number and their weapons should have been detectable.

I think they were "suicide bombers" who were outside at the sports arena.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:52 am

let the French help themselves , maybe 'ketchup Kerry' will sing , you have a friend' . Anyway let them help themselves by closing borders , guarding borders and deporting the enemies that they are importing . OR they can do as they've been doing and there will probably be MORE threads just like this one Sue !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:56 am

practical rather than emotional action needs to be taken Sue !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:03 am

No way..and that reaction infuriated me after 9/11.

People in free countries should be angry, resolved, and ready to participate in the revenge.

..the family members and friends will have enough hurt for everyone.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:05 am

planosteve wrote:

No, they want us to cower, whimper, be sad and alter our lifestyle to suit them.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:08 am

jellowrestling wrote:

- Barack Obama

"Let's Roll"

-Todd Beamer

Very good!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:13 am

terrible situation but should be instructive to Americans . EXAMPLES like this French massacre should instruct Westerners and Americans .

Return to “Your first forum”