Sue,

Description of your first forum.
grouchy

Sue,

Postby grouchy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:14 pm

How is Harry doing with his eye problems? I noticed that CrocMommy is having to deal with her cats eyes and it made me think about Harry.

I have taught quite a bit in the last week and have not been able to read all the threads.

crocmommy

Re: Sue,

Postby crocmommy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:54 am

I think she mentioned something about dental work. Not that some of the guys here would care.

FYI, Blue's blood tests came back with only slight anemia which is good for a 14 year old cat. So no long term meds at this point. But we still are watching the eye to see if the antibiotics clear it up.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:40 am

Thanks for updating Grouchy, Croc. Just talked with the dentist and am told this nearly unrelenting pain will last another week to 10 days. Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.
SO VERY GLAD to hear about your meezer boy, Croc!!!!!!!! I hope his eye clears up.

Grouchy, thanks for asking. Harry is doing great. We were in for a pressure check week before last. Harry's pressure in that eye remains great.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:50 pm

crocmommy wrote:I think she mentioned something about dental work. Not that some of the guys here would care.

FYI, Blue's blood tests came back with only slight anemia which is good for a 14 year old cat. So no long term meds at this point. But we still are watching the eye to see if the antibiotics clear it up.

Good

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:11 pm

millergrovesue wrote:Thanks for updating Grouchy, Croc. Just talked with the dentist and am told this nearly unrelenting pain will last another week to 10 days. Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.
SO VERY GLAD to hear about your meezer boy, Croc!!!!!!!! I hope his eye clears up.

Grouchy, thanks for asking. Harry is doing great. We were in for a pressure check week before last. Harry's pressure in that eye remains great.

Sorry for the pain. You might want to consider a good single malt. ;)

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:41 pm

grouchy wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:Thanks for updating Grouchy, Croc. Just talked with the dentist and am told this nearly unrelenting pain will last another week to 10 days. Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.

Sorry for the pain. You might want to consider a good single malt. ;)

I can tell you red wine doesn't work....................nor does it mix well with codine. ;)

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Tooth pain is a tough one.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Sue, don't even try alcohol if it's the gum surgery. You'll be doing the stinging dance for quite awhile.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:12 am

Sue, how is your mouth feeling today?

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:36 pm

crocmommy wrote:Sue, how is your mouth feeling today?

Thank you for asking. I'm still hurting but down to about 3 pain pills per day. Don't know if the pain is less or if I'm just becoming accustomed to it. Still on very soft food and will be for at least another 2 weeks when the dentist removes the sutures.

How's Blue's eye?

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:51 pm

millergrovesue wrote:
crocmommy wrote:Sue, how is your mouth feeling today?

Thank you for asking. I'm still hurting but down to about 3 pain pills per day. Don't know if the pain is less or if I'm just becoming accustomed to it. Still on very soft food and will be for at least another 2 weeks when the dentist removes the sutures.

How's Blue's eye?

Pretty much the same. He hates me giving him his ointment. Pills are much less of a struggle. I'm surprised he doesn't run and hide when I go get it all out.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Ointment is a pain for any critter but a double pain for cats. I'd much rather deal with eye drops but some medications just don't work as well in drop form. At out house ointment for the cat's eye is a 2 person job.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:51 pm

millergrovesue wrote:Ointment is a pain for any critter but a double pain for cats. I'd much rather deal with eye drops but some medications just don't work as well in drop form. At out house ointment for the cat's eye is a 2 person job.

It would help if I thought the ointment was helping his eye. I don't think it's making any difference.

Return to “Your first forum”