Zika Virus-The New Big Heathcare Scam

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Zika Virus-The New Big Heathcare Scam

Postby planosteve » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Here we go again. This time is babies being born with small heads. I'd say the biggest problem is people that were born with normal size heads and peasized brains.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/as-zika-virus-spreads-el-salvador-asks-women-not-to-get-pregnant-until-2018/2016/01/22/1dc2dadc-c11f-11e5-98c8-7fab78677d51_story.html

Fortunately, we have our man, Jon, to sort it out for us.

Is the dreaded Zika virus another giant scam?

by Jon Rappoport

January 28, 2016

Hysteria sells and…

It’s hysteria time again. Let me run it down for you.

This is the word: The dreaded Zika virus! Watch out! It’s carried by mosquitos! It can cause birth defects—babies are born with very small heads and impaired brains!

Here are a few scare headlines that were running on Drudge as of 1/26:

“Brazil sends 200,000 soldiers to stop spread of Zika.”

“Stay away from Rio if you’re pregnant.”

“’Losing battle’ against mosquito.”

“Virus threatening two continents.”

Want more hysteria? The Daily Mail indicates pregnant women are being warned not to travel to 22 countries in Latin America and Africa. Several Zika cases are being reported in Italy, the UK, and Spain.
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/is-the-dreaded-zika-virus-another-giant-scam/
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Re: Zika Virus-The New Big Heathcare Scam

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:00 pm

planosteve wrote:Here we go again. This time is babies being born with small heads. I'd say the biggest problem is people that were born with normal size heads and peasized brains.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/as-zika-virus-spreads-el-salvador-asks-women-not-to-get-pregnant-until-2018/2016/01/22/1dc2dadc-c11f-11e5-98c8-7fab78677d51_story.html

Fortunately, we have our man, Jon, to sort it out for us.

Is the dreaded Zika virus another giant scam?

by Jon Rappoport

January 28, 2016

Hysteria sells and…

It’s hysteria time again. Let me run it down for you.

This is the word: The dreaded Zika virus! Watch out! It’s carried by mosquitos! It can cause birth defects—babies are born with very small heads and impaired brains!

Here are a few scare headlines that were running on Drudge as of 1/26:

“Brazil sends 200,000 soldiers to stop spread of Zika.”

“Stay away from Rio if you’re pregnant.”

“’Losing battle’ against mosquito.”

“Virus threatening two continents.”

Want more hysteria? The Daily Mail indicates pregnant women are being warned not to travel to 22 countries in Latin America and Africa. Several Zika cases are being reported in Italy, the UK, and Spain.
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/is-the-dreaded-zika-virus-another-giant-scam/

Most people shouldn't be and have no business going to much of Latin America and pretty much all of Africa anyhow.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:15 pm

saw some video on the news about this issue on telly yesterday , poor little babies all messed up in south american mothers arms waiting in a Doctors office . Just noticed on the news but don't know if the video came from south america or if the babies and mothers were already imported into the USA !! . ZIKA sure doesn't look good to me !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:49 pm

--- just some info on 'microcephaly' which means smaller heads on babies . --- http://www.businessinsider.com/zika-vir ... aly-2016-1 ---

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:51 pm

why don't the 'brazilians' just knock those mosquitos down using DDT ??

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Jon Rappaport is my go to guy on medical issues. He says:
Therefore, attributing very serious problems to Zika on a worldwide basis is insupportable and speculative. It isn’t science. And to make the leap to claiming the virus is causing pregnant women to give birth to babies with very small heads and impaired brains is absurd.

I'll go with him until somebody more creditable comes along.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:39 pm

ZIKA doesn't matter to me except for sympathy for the babies that have it but its interesting that my generation grew up pretty disease free and healthy . And now once eradicated diseases and nearly eradicated disease seem to be coming back plus there are new diseases being introduced into the USA . ----------------------------------- Just a comment .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:43 pm

ralph wrote:ZIKA doesn't matter to me except for sympathy for the babies that have it but its interesting that my generation grew up pretty disease free and healthy . And now once eradicated diseases and nearly eradicated disease seem to be coming back plus there are new diseases being introduced into the USA . ----------------------------------- Just a comment .

Disease is one of the 3 horsemen of the apocalypse. And it will return as the economy collapses.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:57 pm

well , some people believe that , glad i'm healthy , for NOW at least .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:09 pm

problem with this disease is that the damage is done and it is irreversible even when the problem is found . I don't know how you fix the baby with this kinda birth defect of being microcephalic . --- http://www.businessinsider.com/heartbre ... rus-2016-1 ---

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:04 pm

send money, send money, send more money

Return to “Your first forum”