Plan B to Stop Trump

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Plan B to Stop Trump

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:06 am

Insiders who were at a recent meeting between the Koch Bros. and Marco Rubio leaked intel on how exactly they’re going to try and steal the election from Donald Trump, GOP strategist Roger Stone revealed.

The Koch Bros. met with GOP millionaires and billionaires Thursday night to pool together over $75 million to stop Trump and are going to use Mitt Romney as ‘Plan B’ if Rubio fails to gain traction on Super Tuesday, according to moles who were inside the meeting.

“$75 million to stop Trump and $25 million to Marco Rubio, but they gave Rubio a condition: he’s got to win the Florida primary or he’s out and Mitt Romney’s in,” Stone revealed. “That’s the plan.”

“First they’ll ramp up an enormous, negative campaign on TV against Trump and they’re going to hit this phony Trump University issue,” he continued. “They claim to have personal dirt on Trump – I doubt that – and they are also going to try and delve into his business affairs, but if Rubio fails to grab the Florida primary, then Rubio’s out and Mitt Romney’s in.”

“The plan is for Romney to file for the New Jersey, New York and California primaries in an all-out ditch effort to stop Donald Trump and you heard it here on Infowars.com.”

Additionally, Marco Rubio’s wife called Ted Cruz’s wife, Heidi, to desperately beg Cruz to exit the race and aid Rubio, but Heidi said no, Stone said.

“The power structure’s desperate, the Rubio and Cruz teams are going back and forth but they can’t agree as to who will be the candidate,” he added. “I still believe Mitt Romney is totally dressed up, already made up, waiting in the wings… to step in as the last, best hope of the ‘stop Trump’ movement, and frankly I think Trump will bulldoze him as well.”

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-insider-leaks-koch-bros-rubio-plan-to-stop-trump/
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Sangersteve

Re: Plan B to Stop Trump

Postby Sangersteve » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:47 am

If the story came from pretty much anywhere but infowars, it might have legs.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:28 am

Sangersteve wrote:If the story came from pretty much anywhere but infowars, it might have legs.

It's also a headline on the Drudge Report.

http://drudgereport.com/

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:19 am

Like sending Underdog out to stop Attila the Hun.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:29 am

Underdog is here to save the day !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:06 am

If Trump wins, he takes over the party lock stock and barrel. A lot of top Republican Party apparatchiks are probably crapping their pants. They might have to go out and get a real job!

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:27 pm

The only thing that stops 'troomp' is 'troomp.'

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:50 pm

BigTex wrote:The only thing that stops 'troomp' is 'troomp.'

That or a brokered convention. In that case the apparatchiks will win.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:12 pm

planosteve wrote:

No way.

The world has not only never seen a Donald Trump, they've seen the likes of his supporters either.

There would be a lot of Establishment types out cold on the floor.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:58 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

No way.

The world has not only never seen a Donald Trump, they've seen the likes of his supporters either.

There would be a lot of Establishment types out cold on the floor.

Then they will resort to Plan C. You don't want to see that. :D

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Every four years, people bitch & moan that they're tired of the same old Washington insiders & usual career politicians as always the only choices we have. Well, now we got us an outsider who, like him or not, is not the same old same old. And now he's being demonized as another Hitler, Satan Incarnate or else the Second Doming of George Washington. The Republicans could have worked with him to make him more palatable, but they won't. IMHO, they don't offer any really viable alternatives. Romney should have entered this race long ago if he really wanted in. Now he will be seen as a desperation move. The same thing will be said of the Dems if Biden gets drafted or jumps in, if Hilary gets indicted. Although that is looking less likely as she rolls up the primaries. I think a lot of the younger BSbots will not bother voting if Hilary in the nominee.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:24 am

Well, Trump is the wildcard. Nobody knows what we are going to get. I expect he will be very good. Or very bad. I like his foreign policy but not his domestic policy. So, I'll stick with Kasich who is not an egotist and has most experience and common sense.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:26 am

Big problem for Troomp according to Mourning Joe. Yesterday he refused to disavow the support of David Duke three times. Claimed he didn't know who he was. It was an obvious lie. If he doesn't do it by tomorrow it's going to cost him a whole lot of votes in the Southern states. He did disavow later in a tweet. But, he needs to make a public statement.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-white-supremacists/index.html

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:27 am

planosteve wrote:Big problem for Troomp according to Mourning Joe. Yesterday he refused to disavow the support of David Duke three times. Claimed he didn't know who he was. It was an obvious lie. If he doesn't do it by tomorrow it's going to cost him a whole lot of votes in the Southern states. He did disavow later in a tweet. But, he needs to make a public statement.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-white-supremacists/index.html

Most of us have not heard the name David Duke for 25 years..so it does not surprise me that he would not remember who he is.

Otherwise, why would he not jump right out and disavow him right away.

..not buying this one.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:31 am

I thought David Duke had died but I would bet that not more than one person in ten, if questioned at random on the street, would know who he was.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:36 am

Trump is running for President. It's part of his job to know who David Duke is when asked. I know who he is. There is no acceptable explanation IMHO for him saying he doesn't know.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:45 am

crocmommy wrote:Trump is running for President. It's part of his job to know who David Duke is when asked. I know who he is. There is no acceptable explanation IMHO for him saying he doesn't know.
--------------------------- I think that Trump handled the David Duke question just fine . All he did was the same as saying 'huh' and that just gave him time to decide what he wanted to say . Its a useful ploy !!! ------ imo !!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:47 am

Kiamichi wrote:I thought David Duke had died but I would bet that not more than one person in ten, if questioned at random on the street, would know who he was.

Young people, 40 or less. Probably so. Older, probably not.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:50 am

This is just more DNC Media "Gotcha" BS, and I am NOT a Trump backer.

How many on this board would know off the top of their head, who Duke was a week ago ?

Other than the Political Junkies and White Guilters, very few would, IMO.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:51 am

but , no argument from me , Trump is doing fine if polls are to be believed . ------------------------------ Many people don't know who David Duke is in the same way that many people don't know who 'jerimiah wright' and 'bill ayers' is and both are friends of 'mrobama' and both that I mention are nefarious people !!

Return to “Your first forum”