nfl coach 'sean payton' , liberal gun controller

Description of your first forum.
ralph

nfl coach 'sean payton' , liberal gun controller

Postby ralph » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:47 am

probably a Gun Banner if he could get his way . Probably will get his way sometime in the future . --- http://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/dy ... re-hanging --- and all because some street thug killed his star that was probably responsible for 'sean payton' making big money . Me , I never heard of 'sean payton' except for this article .

ann jusko

Re: nfl coach 'sean payton' , liberal gun controller

Postby ann jusko » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:35 am

He has the right to his opinions. I don't agree with him but I'm not going to slam somebudy for being anti-gun. Again, he has the right to be against guns and for gun control. Isn't that what makes this America?

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 am

ann jusko wrote:He has the right to his opinions. I don't agree with him but I'm not going to slam somebudy for being anti-gun. Again, he has the right to be against guns and for gun control. Isn't that what makes this America?

I think when someone openly speaks against the Bill of Rights, and suggests we should rid ourselves of them, or that we'd be better off without them..I think that person deserves a good slamming.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:58 am

NO , I don't think so , guy has never read the Bill of RIGHTS ehh Ann ??

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:02 pm

and who else was it , bob costas , think that he also went on an anti gun tirade at some sports show on network tv , baseball game I think . Both are anti American as they would remove or greatly diminish MY RIGHTS if they could .

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:12 pm

I personally don't need lectures from coaches of the National Felons League.

Especially from this especially scummy coach.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77181 ... r-bounties

I am a never Hillaryite!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:34 pm

GFB wrote:
ann jusko wrote:He has the right to his opinions. I don't agree with him but I'm not going to slam somebudy for being anti-gun. Again, he has the right to be against guns and for gun control. Isn't that what makes this America?

I think when someone openly speaks against the Bill of Rights, and suggests we should rid ourselves of them, or that we'd be better off without them..I think that person deserves a good slamming.

Ditto. Why should I respect his First Amendment rights if he doesn't respect my Second Amendment rights?

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:35 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
GFB wrote:

Ditto. Why should I respect his First Amendment rights if he doesn't respect my Second Amendment rights?

You said it better.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:41 pm

You would think that when people say ignorant things like, "You can just order a gun off the internet and have it tomorrow", some intrepid reporter would say, "Have you ever actually tried to order a gun online and have it delivered the next day? Because it has to be delivered to a licensed firearms dealer, who does a federal background check, before the purchaser can receive the weapon." But that's not going to happen, because most reporters are as ignorant and anti-gun as this idiot.

He needs to stick to cheating at football.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:02 pm

ignorant or complicit in spreading lies and false info , sorta like 'bill oreily' whan he talks about AR15 being heavy weapons .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:56 am

gun found in 'will smiths' car . --- http://abc7news.com/sports/police-gun-f ... d/1288262/ ---

Ric

Postby Ric » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:17 am

ralph wrote:probably a Gun Banner if he could get his way . Probably will get his way sometime in the future . --- http://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/dy ... re-hanging --- and all because some street thug killed his star that was probably responsible for 'sean payton' making big money . Me , I never heard of 'sean payton' except for this article .

You have REALLY never heard of Sean Payton before the article?

ALL coaches are made by their star players and what they get out of them. I truly believe Peyton is a little more genuine that what you give him credit for.

Smith wasn't a Saint anymore. And New Orleans? New Orleans is a violent city... more violent than most. To rail against a person who speaks to that violence with any type of solution.. is disingenuous. Heck.. I HATE guns. But I don't want them outlawed. Though it wouldn't take much of a push to get me there.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:37 am

naw , I follow no sports , last big league football game I saw was on Thanksgiving in about 1964 . I do not like , I generally disapprove of big time Pro sports as I see Professional sports displays as an opiate of sorts . And as already said by another poster , National Felons League . Small time neighborhood sports are fine with me though Ric .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:40 am

the Guns in New Orleans are not the reason for the violence in New Orleans . In fact Guns are one of the reasons why some people are secure in their homes and on the streets of New Orleans Ric .

Return to “Your first forum”