Mommy I don't want any

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Mommy I don't want any

Postby Red Oak » Mon May 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Devil eggs !

So says my fire year old Granddaughter. :)

I am a never Hillaryite!

ann jusko

Re: Mommy I don't want any

Postby ann jusko » Tue May 10, 2016 5:24 am

I love the little ones' words they miss understand, or make up words of their own. Our older son started walking at 8 months and talking at the same time. At 14 or 15 months old, I told him he had to get dressed for church. When he recognized the route, he said "We going ding dong?" When he was 2 he got a stomach bug and vomited and vomited. The pediatrician sent suppositories (back when pharmacies delivered). I carefully explained to him what was going to happen. He looked up at me and said "Can't you just stick it in my ear?"

Jami

Postby Jami » Tue May 10, 2016 7:03 am

I love the things that kids will say.

Orphie

Postby Orphie » Tue May 10, 2016 10:03 am

Me too. My gbaby is only 18 months old so it's all new words coming out and I love teaching her new ones hhahahahahahahaaaa!
Zephyr thinks he's smart. He said onions are the only food that makes him cry. So I threw a coconut at his face.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue May 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Couldn't find my keys one day last week so used the spares. Lila found my keys laying on the couches. Husband told me she couldn't figure out how I got to work. I told him to tell her that Mommy rode her broom into work that day.

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Tue May 10, 2016 3:55 pm

crocmommy wrote:Couldn't find my keys one day last week so used the spares. Lila found my keys laying on the couches. Husband told me she couldn't figure out how I got to work. I told him to tell her that Mommy rode her broom into work that day.

That's hilarious! Would she get the joke?

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue May 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Jami wrote:I love the things that kids will say.

Me, too. Jello III is 2 1/2 now, and is a random cuteness generator. According to him, Grandpa plays the "bass-tar".

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Wed May 11, 2016 6:43 am

Love it! Tell more stories, or words.

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Wed May 11, 2016 11:44 am

Once again my age will show:

"Art Linkletters House Party" which aired 1952-1969 was extremely funny. Mr Linkletter was GREAT at getting the kids to say the darndest things for sure.

It must have been good for him- He lived to 98 years of age.

Orphie

Postby Orphie » Wed May 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Most kids learn animal noises by parents or books or grands teaching them the sounds. We have kitties down and lions and good lord she does a GREAT monkey .. But when we asked how does a dog go? She wrinkles up nose and starts whining crying because that is what my dang dog WItten does when he wants to go outside really fast. Her mother told me that she will be the only kid that cries instead of barks when asked what a doggie says.
Zephyr thinks he's smart. He said onions are the only food that makes him cry. So I threw a coconut at his face.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu May 12, 2016 9:17 am

LibraryLady wrote:
crocmommy wrote:Couldn't find my keys one day last week so used the spares. Lila found my keys laying on the couches. Husband told me she couldn't figure out how I got to work. I told him to tell her that Mommy rode her broom into work that day.

That's hilarious! Would she get the joke?

My older one got it, but not the 8 year old. She said, "your broom was here at the house mommy".

Return to “Your first forum”