Was Orlando another false flag like Boston and San Berdo?

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Was Orlando another false flag like Boston and San Berdo?

Postby planosteve » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:28 am

CONFIRMED: FBI Introduced Florida Shooter to "Informants"

The significance of this cannot be understated. "Informants" in this context, according to FBI affidavits regarding similar counterterrorism investigations, refers to individuals posing as members of terrorist organizations who approach suspects, coerce them into planning and preparing for terrorist attacks, before finally aiding the FBI in the suspect's arrest before the attack is finally carried out.

Among the activities these informants carry out includes providing and training suspects in the use of real explosives, providing suspects with arsenals of weapons precisely like those used in the recent shooting in Orlando Florida, and encouraging suspects to adopt "radical ideology" over the course of the investigation. Suspects are given the false impression that they are working on behalf of terrorist organizations like Al Qaeda or the self-proclaimed "Islamic State," often cultivating delusions of grandeur among otherwise mentally ill suspects.

The Intercept in its recent article, "Before Nightclub Shooting, FBI Pursued Questionable Florida "Terror" Suspects," would note that the FBI's Miami office who investigated Mateen, has been "among the bureau's most active and aggressive counterterrorism units."

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2016/06/confirmed-fbi-introduced-florida.html
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Sangersteve

Re: Was Orlando another false flag like Boston and San Berdo?

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:35 am

In a similar case, LD reporter confirms agents Boris and Natasha have uncovered a plot against a local fly tying convention. The agents have solid evidence that Moose and Squirrel have access to Mentos and diet coke.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:17 am

Is it true they found a boarding pass from Malaysian Air Flight 370 inside Pulse?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:22 am

These periodic flaggers are necessary to keep the 9/11 momentum going for the mideast wars.
To me the "tell" on this one was the phone call pledging allegiance to ISIS. That was necessary to provide the needed link to terrorists without which this whole operation would have been wasted.
Also, Bag Daddy, the ISIS honcho was reportedly killed again in an air strike yesterday. What is that now, the 3rd time or 4th? It is necessary to keep killing the number 1 or 2 guy every now and then just to prove that progress is being made.

This is an expansion of the link I posted before with additional info:
http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2016/06/us-terrorism-hits-orlando-not-just-for.html#more

kent

Postby kent » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:25 am

It's the Jews

Ric

Postby Ric » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:29 am

It is stating the obvious PlanoS.. but you have a particularly strange and uneven way of looking at things and manipulating facts to make them fit your scenario. I don't find it particularly off-putting.. just different.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:34 am

Ric wrote:It is stating the obvious PlanoS.. but you have a particularly strange and uneven way of looking at things and manipulating facts to make them fit your scenario. I don't find it particularly off-putting.. just different.

I just post facts and informed opinions, Ric. Eyeball witnesses are coming forward now like at San Berdo that there were multiple shooters. There were 3 shooters at Berdo, all men and masked. No 5ft 3 in woman.

Here's one:
http://republicbroadcasting.org/news/multiple-shooters-in-orlando-doors-blocked-two-or-more-shooters/

Ric

Postby Ric » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:45 am

you post facts with statements that back up the fact as you see it. We all do that. But some of the 'facts' or statements that you throw out are pure conjecture. Which is ok. It causes discussion. That's what a discussion board is for, I suppose.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:50 am

Ric wrote:It is stating the obvious PlanoS.. but you have a particularly strange and uneven way of looking at things and manipulating facts to make them fit your scenario. I don't find it particularly off-putting.. just different.

--------------------------------- agree , PSteve cause some interesting discussion . free speech board , ignore or discuss what a person likes !!

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:12 pm

kent wrote:It's the Jews

And the Masons.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:05 pm

I don't believe I have ever manipulated a fact. But, I do often disagree with what the facts are. 8-)

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:44 pm

planosteve wrote:I don't believe I have ever manipulated a fact. But, I do often disagree with what the facts are. 8-)

That's the way the global warming idiots operate. They fabricate their own facts to fit their twisted agenda.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Return to “Your first forum”