Napolitano Exposes the Big Lie about Orlando

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Napolitano Exposes the Big Lie about Orlando

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:11 am

Nobody died at the gay club before the Swat Team entered the building at 5:03.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgRkh1NHlX8&feature=youtu.be
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

John in Plano

Re: Napolitano Exposes the Big Lie about Orlando

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:25 am

So the texts from victims shot before the police entered were all faked ?
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:31 am

Their accounts were hacked.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:06 am

All of them? How convenient.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:04 pm

John in Plano wrote:So the texts from victims shot before the police entered were all faked ?

Probably crisis actors. Somebody is lying and it's not the Judge.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:11 pm

planosteve wrote:
John in Plano wrote:So the texts from victims shot before the police entered were all faked ?

Judge wasn't there so he can only regurgitate what others tell him.

I want to know if the police/etc are responsible for any of the victims...just like I want to know about the Waco Biker shootout from a year ago.

That info will be with held imo

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:13 pm

John in Plano wrote:
planosteve wrote:

I want to know if the police/etc are responsible for any of the victims...just like I want to know about the Waco Biker shootout from a year ago.

You didn't pay very close attention. He was referring to the 911 reports.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:43 pm

Gunshots shatter the night
Sunday, 1:58 a.m. ET: Some 320 people are enjoying a "Latin flavor" event at Pulse, a gay nightclub in the heart of Orlando. Clubgoer Patience Carter hears gunshots in the center section of the club shortly after she and friends agree to contact Uber for a ride home. They rush into a bathroom.
Around 2:02 a.m. ET: An officer working extra duty in uniform at the club hears gunshots and engages the shooter. The officer feels he is outgunned, retreats from the club, and calls for assistance. Two SWAT officers in a nearby patrol car are among units that respond and a gunbattle ensues.
Other patrol officers rush into the club during the shootout to pull survivors out.
The shooter retreats and after exchanging gunfire with a SWAT lieutenant in a hallway he barricades himself and clubgoers in a bathroom.
Some 100 officers from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Orlando Police Department respond to the chaotic scene over the next 45 minutes.

2:05 a.m. ET: Patience Carter says the shooter enters the bathroom and shoots several people hiding there. People scream and scramble as blood flies. Then the gunman stops shooting.
2:06-2:07 a.m. ET: Shooting victim Eddie Jamoldroy Justice texts his mother from a bathroom stall:

--Mommy I love you
--In club they shooting
--Trapp in bathroom
--Call police
Police say they receive communications from from clubgoers who say they are trapped inside the bathroom. This is when they say they knew there were hostages.
2:09 a.m. ET: Pulse posts an urgent message on Facebook: "Everyone get out of Pulse and keep running."
A tense standoff follows. Police later say they had to wait three hours to assess the situation, get armored vehicles on the scene and make sure they had enough personnel.
Approximately 2:22 a.m. ET: Shooter talks to 911 dispatch three times. He calls and hangs up. He calls and talks briefly. The dispatcher calls back. During the calls, the shooter pledges allegiance to ISIS. He also mentions the Boston Marathon bombers and a Florida man who died as a suicide bomber for al Nusra Front in Syria. Patience Carter says he also told a 911 dispatcher he wanted America to stop bombing his country. She said he started speaking a foreign language, probably Arabic, when he ended the call.
Approximately 2:45 a.m. ET: Killer calls News 13 Orlando and speaks to producer Matt Gentili. Shooter takes responsibility for the attack and claims he did it for ISIS. At some point, he also posts on Facebook.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orland ... -timeline/
It's a joke son,I say a joke

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:26 pm

planosteve wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
planosteve wrote:Probably crisis actors. Somebody is lying and it's not the Judge.

You didn't pay very close attention. He was referring to the 911 reports.

You have a problem reading and comprehending.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:32 pm

This is what the judge said:
"Nobody died until 5:13 when the swat team entered. The 53 that were injured and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of and during the police entry into the building"
I haven' t seen anything that disproves what he said. Nobody is saying that no shots were fired before the swat team entered.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:48 pm

planosteve wrote:This is what the judge said:
"Nobody died until 5:13 when the Kimi
swat team entered. The 53 that were injured and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of and during the police entry into the building"
I haven' t seen anything that disproves what he said. Nobody is saying that no shots were fired before the swat team entered.

There is no evidence to prove the Judge was correct.
In fact if you read this thread there is evidence the Judge was wrong.
He got the wackos and nuts all excited.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Colon said he started to run away and was shot three times in the leg. He fell and tried to get up, but was trampled by others who were trying to escape the gunman’s bullets.

The gunfire broke bones in Colon’s left leg. “I couldn’t walk at all,” he said. “All I could hear was the shotgun… people crying for help.”

Colon said he heard gunfire as the shooter went into another room. Then he came back.

“He’s shooting everyone that’s already dead on the floor, making sure they’re dead,” Colon recalled.

Colon said the gunman then shot the girl next to him and he thought to himself, “I’m next. I’m dead.”
It's a joke son,I say a joke

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Sangersteve wrote:
Colon said he started to run away and was shot three times in the leg. He fell and tried to get up, but was trampled by others who were trying to escape the gunman’s bullets.

The gunfire broke bones in Colon’s left leg. “I couldn’t walk at all,” he said. “All I could hear was the shotgun… people crying for help.”

Colon said he heard gunfire as the shooter went into another room. Then he came back.

“He’s shooting everyone that’s already dead on the floor, making sure they’re dead,” Colon recalled.

Colon said the gunman then shot the girl next to him and he thought to himself, “I’m next. I’m dead.”

Don't believe him. He could be a Knights of Columbus.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:09 pm

I believe what the judge was claiming was that the FBI doctored the transcripts to GIVE THE IMPRESSION that nobody died before SWAT got there.

Can somebody back me up on that?

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:24 pm

June 21:

On "Varney & Co." this morning, Judge Napolitano explained that by removing gunman Omar Mateen's pledge of allegiance to ISIS, the DOJ was "trying to rewrite history."

"They were trying to sanitize this, so as to give us, the American people, a different impression from what actually happened," Judge Napolitano said.

He added that not only did they redact words like "ISIS" and "Allah" from the transcripts, they summarized events improperly.

"Yesterday, they told us in the summary that no shots were fired between the initial encounter between the killer and two police that were there and the breach [three] hours and 12 minutes later," Judge Napolitano said. "From that, we reported that the killings occurred at the time of the breach."

He pointed out that contradicts previous reports of the timeline of the shootings, not to mention multiple witness accounts.

Judge Napolitano concluded that the document is an "tragic effort" by the government to sanitize history, which he said was certainly approved by Attorney General Loretta Lynch, if not President Obama himself.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:25 pm

Or you can choose to hang your hat on one out of context sentence in a Youtube video.

Your choice.

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:07 pm

The Jews and the Masons probably had to work together to pull this one off.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:46 pm

BigTex wrote:I believe what the judge was claiming was that the FBI doctored the transcripts to GIVE THE IMPRESSION that nobody died before SWAT got there.

I have no idea.

But certainly trying to convey that 49 people died at the hands of the cops..is an absurd stretch.

Somebody had to work hard to methodically kill that many.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:32 am

GFB wrote:
BigTex wrote:I believe what the judge was claiming was that the FBI doctored the transcripts to GIVE THE IMPRESSION that nobody died before SWAT got there.

I have no idea.

But certainly trying to convey that 49 people died at the hands of the cops..is an absurd stretch.

Somebody had to work hard to methodically kill that many.

What is an absurd stretch is what the FBI is implying. One man with a pistol and a rifle could not have killed and wounded that many while being stormed by police officers. Most of the bullets fired were by the SWAT team which is why so many were killed and wounded. And that is why the 911 tapes were confiscated by the FBI and only an excerpt was released.
http://www.trunews.com/judge-napolitano ... ore-513am/

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:41 am

a mini nuke was used to breach the wall and a directed energy weapon was used to kill/wound individuals thru the breech

this happened after they were told to pull it

nano thermite and drones weren't needed
Last edited by John in Plano on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Your first forum”