The speech problem has grown legs

Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady2

The speech problem has grown legs

Postby LibraryLady2 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:11 pm

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

BigTex

Re: The speech problem has grown legs

Postby BigTex » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:16 pm

There is a major records purge going on at the Clinton campaign HQ as we speak.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Oh what horse shit :lol:

I am a never Hillaryite!

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Total, absolute, one hundred percent, wall to wall, greater than the seven seas bovine feces!!!!!
It ain't the Clintons that done it ... but, of courses, DDT found someone willing to fall on HIS
sword. (No shit.)

BigTex wrote:There is a major records purge going on at the Clinton campaign HQ as we speak.
All Life is Feudal

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:58 pm

The ISP is backup at Bellevue :lol:

Blow it out your Hillary Hole Waterhead.

I am a never Hillaryite!

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:04 pm

No.

Red Oak wrote:The ISP is backup at Bellevue :lol:

Blow it out your Hillary Hole Waterhead.
All Life is Feudal

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 am

I totally believe the 4 survivers of Bengazi. They fought the fight, one paid dearly and is still in pain and having surgeries. All acted honorablely. It's documented how many times the ambassador asked for increased security and none was forthcoming. No help was sent and actually, it wasn't the job of the 4 survivors and they were told to stand down, but they realized no help was coming and defied orders and went. I've read the book and seen the movie. It was a disgusting feeling about our present administration and Hillary was right in there. Mrs. Smith has every right to her grief. The strange thing is that the Ambassador's family hasn't said a word against the present administration. I've never found out who ordered the Admiral to stand down and it had to be the president who ordered him removed from command. His jets sat on the deck, ready to go when he was releaved of command. If I remember, the pilots said they sat in their jets for 6 hours. It could have been 8, I just don't remember.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Despite your breathless tirade (if that's possible), the issue has been investigated for hundreds of hours and, surprise!, nothing of
substance has shaken loose.

This part of the new Birther campaign. Know what? It wasted hours and hours, led nowhere and there's no evidence to the contrary. Same with Benghazi... with all the high caliber weapons the guttersnipes couldn't get anything to stick. Or do you think Gowdy (?) is totally incapable of ruining someone's life?

All you have to do is have some goodies under yer hat ... and he didn't.

Let's let this sorehead issue die a peaceful death. Nobody was ordered to stand down.

ann jusko wrote:I totally believe the 4 survivers of Bengazi. They fought the fight, one paid dearly and is still in pain and having surgeries. All acted honorablely. It's documented how many times the ambassador asked for increased security and none was forthcoming. No help was sent and actually, it wasn't the job of the 4 survivors and they were told to stand down, but they realized no help was coming and defied orders and went. I've read the book and seen the movie. It was a disgusting feeling about our present administration and Hillary was right in there. Mrs. Smith has every right to her grief. The strange thing is that the Ambassador's family hasn't said a word against the present administration. I've never found out who ordered the Admiral to stand down and it had to be the president who ordered him removed from command. His jets sat on the deck, ready to go when he was releaved of command. If I remember, the pilots said they sat in their jets for 6 hours. It could have been 8, I just don't remember.
All Life is Feudal

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Hillary is scrum.
Anyone who supports her must know that and they don't care.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:02 pm

It's my opinion that your arrogance is exceeded only by your ignorance.

(And that is purely elective.)

John in Plano wrote:Hillary is scrum.
All Life is Feudal

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:01 am

mayhem wrote:It's my opinion that your arrogance is exceeded only by your ignorance.

You like to throw insults at posters.

And ramble

And serve no purpose

Typical democrat
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:39 am

The speech problem never had any legs.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:17 pm

I believe that Trump can spend his own money on his campaign.

This goes in the category of a YouTube video caused the attack in Ben Ghazi :lol:

I am a never Hillaryite!

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:01 pm

In my unhumble opinion, I am far from 'throwing insults' at posters. Go back and look. Throwing insults is more
the province of flag boy, gerbil dancing, mark, jip and a buncha others. Have a great day!

I think itsa hoot that you think I ramble. I'm gonna chuckle over that until the oil workers come home.

Oh. Was that rambling???

John in Plano wrote:
mayhem wrote:It's my opinion that your arrogance is exceeded only by your ignorance.

You like to throw insults at posters.

And ramble

And serve no purpose

Typical democrat
All Life is Feudal

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:50 am

Back to ignoring the ingnorant.

Jay Weaver

Postby Jay Weaver » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:51 am

Democrats are selfish people, living for the moment with no concern for the future. If they feel good today, they will assume they will feel good tomorrow. But, if they don't then they will do whatever they have to do to feel food tomorrow. Lying, cheating, smoking stuff and drugs are usually the answer to a better day for Democrats.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:47 pm

You are making the case that all democrats should be in prisons? Really?

Now I'm beginning to see how the right winged mind works.

Democrats are not monolithic stooges. We are just like everybody else. Excepting
we pass on easy answers to every problem.

One could be forgiven for thinking this is just another ramp up for the truly paranoid delusional nut cases
who cannot find a way to deal with colors other than black and white.

Jay Weaver wrote:Democrats are selfish people, living for the moment with no concern for the future. If they feel good today, they will assume they will feel good tomorrow. But, if they don't then they will do whatever they have to do to feel food tomorrow. Lying, cheating, smoking stuff and drugs are usually the answer to a better day for Democrats.
All Life is Feudal

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:11 pm

Jay Weaver wrote:Democrats are selfish people, living for the moment with no concern for the future. If they feel good today, they will assume they will feel good tomorrow. But, if they don't then they will do whatever they have to do to feel food tomorrow. Lying, cheating, smoking stuff and drugs are usually the answer to a better day for Democrats.

------------------------------- thankyou Jay Weaver . :D

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:15 pm

ralph wrote:

------------------------------- thankyou Jay Weaver . :D

Jay pretty much nailed it.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”