Checking In: The REAL MarineLady in the House

Description of your first forum.
MarineLady

Checking In: The REAL MarineLady in the House

Postby MarineLady » Thu May 29, 2014 9:46 pm

--Begin Test Message --

First and foremost, I would like to thank the creators of this forum for extending an invite to this prestigious venue. To all those who have expended time and effort in reaching to the masses leading us to this forum - your efforts have not gone unnoticed. You are doing an outstanding job at keeping something alive that is so near and dear to your blessed hearts.

I also thank the creators of this forum for all their hard work, dedication and devotion to ensure that all KMC DD die-hard fans will have a new home for many years to come; a place that will provide endless comfort, support, warm, nurturing, and compassionate exchange of discussions and dialogues.

I wish to extend my gratitude to the friends that have kept me in their thoughts over the years, enough to find me, hunt me down - and remind me that I can run, but I can't hide from true and caring people who only want the best for me.

Today, here, right now, I feel humbled. I didn't realize how much all of you mean to one another. Your love and compassion for each other is undeniable, unbreakable. BRAVO!

I admire how strongly you have valued your friendships, relationships, partnerships, and all the other ships you've embarked upon over the years, so much so, that the return of monikers and avatars alone will bring smiles to many of your lovely faces. It warms my heart and makes me happy knowing you are happy in your happy place here.

I acknowledge to have read and understand the rules and regulations set forth for users of this forum and I promise to abide by these rules. It is my hope that all parties will be treated equally and fairly, and all will be held accountable to the same standards set forth in the regulations/policies. I have full confidence that the moderators of this forum will uphold their duties and responsibilities with excellence and diligence.

--End of Test Message--
---
"In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

Sangersteve

Re: Checking In: The REAL MarineLady in the House

Postby Sangersteve » Thu May 29, 2014 10:08 pm

So glad you came to visit.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Fri May 30, 2014 1:28 am

*like*
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Fri May 30, 2014 7:52 am

What she said..............really, really nice message ML.

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

MarineLady

Postby MarineLady » Sat May 31, 2014 1:38 am

---
"In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

Return to “Your first forum”