Obama & Hillary are the cofounders of ISIS-Trump

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Obama & Hillary are the cofounders of ISIS-Trump

Postby planosteve » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:25 am

Donald Trump on Wednesday repeatedly called President Barack Obama the "founder" of ISIS and labeled Hillary Clinton the "co-founder."

At a rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Trump also said that ISIS "honors" Obama -- who the GOP nominee referred to as "Barack Hussein Obama."

Did Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton create ISIS?

After lamenting the "mistake" the US made by going to war in Iraq -- a conflict he repeatedly says that he opposed, despite evidence to the contrary -- Trump then criticized Obama's attempts to "clean up."

"Normally you want to clean up; he made a bigger mess out of it. He made such a mess. And then you had Hillary with Libya, so sad," Trump said.

"In fact, in many respects, you know they honor president Obama. ISIS is honoring President Obama. He is the founder of ISIS. He's the founder of ISIS, OK? He's the founder. He founded ISIS."

He then said that the "co-founder" of ISIS was Clinton.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/ ... index.html
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

grouchy

Re: Obama & Hillary are the cofounders of ISIS-Trump

Postby grouchy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:32 am

Idiot.

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:32 am

Just when you think T has out done himself with wild comments, he goes himself one better.

Is there no end to his outrageous comments?

Sad part of this stupidity is that there are some who will jump on it as the truth.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:41 am

LibraryLady2 wrote:Just when you think T has out done himself with wild comments, he goes himself one better.

Sad part of this stupidity is that there are some who will jump on it as the truth.

No question Obama brought us Isis, when he bailed out of Iraq after we won the war.

He owns it..lock, stock and barrel.

That is not arguable.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:42 am

..and people that pay attention and care about their country did not need to hear Trump say it.

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:58 am

What flavor is that kool aid?
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:05 am

LibraryLady2 wrote:What flavor is that kool aid?

Why don't you explain to us how Isis formed..what events led to it's coming to fruition?

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:12 am

By the way..this is how to determine who is a kool aid drinker.

Who thinks for themself and develops their opinions based on paying attention to the world around them..and who simply waits for the talking points.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:52 am

GFB wrote:
LibraryLady2 wrote:Just when you think T has out done himself with wild comments, he goes himself one better.

No question Obama brought us Isis, when he bailed out of Iraq after we won the war.

That is not arguable.

Obama didn't negotiate the date for our military to leave Iraq, that was done under the Bush administration. That is a fact.

People can and will argue Obama could have renegotiated to allow troops for ever.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:00 pm

John in Plano wrote:
GFB wrote:

That is not arguable.

Obama didn't negotiate the date for our military to leave Iraq, that was done under the Bush administration. That is a fact.

People can and will argue Obama could have renegotiated to allow troops for ever.

Obviously, he didn't want to do that.

What he wanted, was to assure history didn't register a win for America and Bush in Iraq.

.and left that country in jeopardy.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:09 pm

So ."What did you expect him to say?"

"I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested."

planosteve wrote:Donald Trump on Wednesday repeatedly called President Barack Obama the "founder" of ISIS and labeled Hillary Clinton the "co-founder."

At a rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Trump also said that ISIS "honors" Obama -- who the GOP nominee referred to as "Barack Hussein Obama."

Did Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton create ISIS?

After lamenting the "mistake" the US made by going to war in Iraq -- a conflict he repeatedly says that he opposed, despite evidence to the contrary -- Trump then criticized Obama's attempts to "clean up."

"Normally you want to clean up; he made a bigger mess out of it. He made such a mess. And then you had Hillary with Libya, so sad," Trump said.

"In fact, in many respects, you know they honor president Obama. ISIS is honoring President Obama. He is the founder of ISIS. He's the founder of ISIS, OK? He's the founder. He founded ISIS."

He then said that the "co-founder" of ISIS was Clinton.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/ ... index.html
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:19 pm

GFB wrote:

Why don't you explain to us how Isis formed..what events led to it's coming to fruition?

I knew you wouldn't even try.

Perhaps in the future, you might think your opinions through so you can explain yourself..instead of just hurling an insult and running away.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:57 pm

GFB wrote:
GFB wrote:

Perhaps in the future, you might think your opinions through so you can explain yourself..instead of just hurling an insult and running away.

She does not run!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:06 pm

It is just a matter of semantics Benefactor, Facilitator, or best of all Enabler would be better words to use.

Dubya deserves his share of blame - but things were so much better in 2008 in the world than now.

You Trumper Haters need to face facts - you should just write in Jeb or vote for Hillary and stop fooling yourself, because you ain't fooling anyone else.

I am a never Hillaryite!

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:08 pm

grouchy wrote:
GFB wrote:
GFB wrote:

She does not run!

Grouchy is right. This is why I don't post political comments for the most part. I don't really care to get into it with anyone. Everyone has their minds made up anyway.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:31 pm

crocmommy wrote:
grouchy wrote:
GFB wrote:

She does not run!

Grouchy is right. This is why I don't post political comments for the most part. I don't really care to get into it with anyone. Everyone has their minds made up anyway.

Library Lady did not post a political comment.

She posted a "mild" insult..which is only a problem if she doesn't give a reason why I had it coming.

Without an explanation, it looks very much like the person is being insulting just for the sake of insulting someone.

..and that's when this stuff turns from a rational discussion to something potentially rather ugly.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:40 pm

LibraryLady, if you need a phone number let me know.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:45 pm

GFB wrote:
crocmommy wrote:
grouchy wrote:She does not run!

Library Lady did not post a political comment.

She posted a "mild" insult..which is only a problem if she doesn't give a reason why I had it coming.

Without an explanation, it looks very much like the person is being insulting just for the sake of insulting someone.

..and that's when this stuff turns from a rational discussion to something potentially rather ugly.

Her first comment was not an insult. She had a point...even though you may not agree with it.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:54 pm

That was fine..I didn't respond to that.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:51 pm

So who do you think they were running Khadfis weapons to, from the consulate in Benghazi ? Syria Boy Scout ? :roll:

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”