De Niro, how do you really feel?

Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady2

De Niro, how do you really feel?

Postby LibraryLady2 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:32 pm

He’s a punk, he’s a dog, he’s a pig, he’s a con, a bullshit artist,” he adds. “A mutt who doesn’t know what he’s talking about, doesn’t do his homework, doesn’t care, thinks he’s gaming society, doesn’t pay his taxes.”

De Niro also said he’d like to punch the brash businessman in the face.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-de-niro-donald-trump_us_57f8bafde4b068ecb5dec90e
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

ralph

Re: De Niro, how do you really feel?

Postby ralph » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:40 pm

I'd like to see that fight , anyway , I think that 'deniro' plays a pretend 'hollywood' tough guy while for 70 years of age I think that i'd bet on the Trump to kick 'deniro' azz and get his footwear dirty :lol: !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:59 pm

ralph wrote:I'd like to see that fight , anyway , I think that 'deniro' plays a pretend 'hollywood' tough guy while for 70 years of age I think that i'd bet on the Trump to kick 'deniro' azz and get his footwear dirty :lol: !!

Ditto
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:24 pm

and 'jon voight' another hollywooder but 'voight' has class in my opinion . --- http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=41802 ---

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Finding a Hollywood celebrity who dislikes Trump.

That must have been REALLY HARD!

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:21 am

He's entitled to his opinion, just as you are. But I do agree with him and I'm entitled to mine, too. Trump is intellectually lazy. IF you're running for POTUS, you really should make an effort to, at least, know the duties of the presidency. He's made so many statements showing that he didn't know the duties of the 3 branches of government.

If you think he'll make wise decisions such as for the supreme court, please don't hold your breath. I'm beginning to think that Putin really wants Trump to win. 300 million people in our country and we end up with these 2 candidates? Very good for Putin, I'd say.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:10 am

ann jusko wrote:He's entitled to his opinion, just as you are. But I do agree with him and I'm entitled to mine, too. Trump is intellectually lazy. IF you're running for POTUS, you really should make an effort to, at least, know the duties of the presidency. He's made so many statements showing that he didn't know the duties of the 3 branches of government.

If you think he'll make wise decisions such as for the supreme court, please don't hold your breath. I'm beginning to think that Putin really wants Trump to win. 300 million people in our country and we end up with these 2 candidates? Very good for Putin, I'd say.

------------------------------------------------------------------- if you don't support and vote for the TROOMP we will all get the 'illary' . Actually only 16 or 17 rinos were in the running . 300 million people in the USA and out of all of them i would point my finger at the Trump to be President after i compared the Trump to the other 16 or 17 that were on the republican debate stage running for president Ann .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:24 am

Putin is my last concern . My concerns are Americans privately owned guns and young Americans that will have to share equally with young invaders from all over the world . Also concerned with the supreme court , the USA military , islamic state in orlando , san berdoo , ideeho and plano Texas and in young Americans school rooms . PUTIN , heck we have nukes to deal with Putin if Putin needs to be dealt with Ann !!

Return to “Your first forum”