Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady

Yahoo Mail

Postby LibraryLady » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:29 pm

~!@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*()_#$%^&*()_+@#$%^&*()_#$%^&*()_#$%^&*()_$%^&*()_

That's about all I have to say about it @#$%^&*()_%^&*()_

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

Bob Of Burleson

Re: Yahoo Mail

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Tons of spam pouring into the inbox.

Trixie

Postby Trixie » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Why not use gmail? I've never had a problem. Ever.

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:45 pm

I have very little spam from yahoo. I guess it is going to Bob's account.

Today I cannot compose a message, well I can compose it all I want, it just won't send or connect to my contact list.(tried reply and that would not work, so I tried new message)..............and I just tried "live chat" to complain to ATT, only to be told they are very busy and I'd have to wait at least 8 minutes to chat with a helper.

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:57 pm

They told me 5 minutes. I was calling to report a WI-FI problem.

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Too busy with u verse accounts I guess.
Really pushing u verse over here.

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:

Jami

Postby Jami » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Why do you stay with Yahoo?

I've never needed gmail support.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:03 pm

And in addition let me ass they are a bunch of Libtards !

I am a never Hillaryite!

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:27 pm

For some unexplainable reason, my AT&T Wi-Fi occasionally gets so weak after midnight that it won't power my Internet radio. I told the funny-talking fellow on the phone that it is perfectly all right during daytime hours, so he's sending out a techie between 4 and 8 p.m.

:lol:

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:40 pm

The techie came as promised and subbed out darn near the whole AT&T works. WiFi is MUCH faster now, and we have a U-verse receiver that we can unplug and hook up to any other TV in the house, patio or yard.

But the funny thing is, at the moment I still don't have Internet radio. The kid who did the installation switched over all our devices to the new WiFi network but didn't do the radio. He had never seen one and didn't have the faintest about the settings. I'll have to do that myself.

:D

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Back in the 90s my internet would "go out" every afternoon for a couple of hours and then come back into service.
As I recall, it happened most afternoons. I was doing some research from home, and didn't get online every day, but when I did, the internet would be down in the afternoon. It was dial up, and I had a designated line........ATT man came twice and each time, he could find no reason nor problem. Luckily, he lived in Carrollton and most of his service calls were in this area. He gave me his cell phone (pager?) number and I called him the next time it happened so he could come and "catch it in the act." When he came he discovered the problem was a switch that when the sun hit the box, the metal expanded and opened the switch. He did whatever necessary to handle that expansion and cured my problem. It probably had been happening from day 1, but since I was not at home using the 'net between 2 and 4, I had no idea until that year.

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Jami wrote:Why do you stay with Yahoo?

I've never needed gmail support.

Mainly because I have had this email address since 1992 or 93 and don't want to go through changing everything....

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:

Return to “Your first forum”