President Trump on the way to make his speech .

Description of your first forum.
ralph

President Trump on the way to make his speech .

Postby ralph » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:44 pm

FOX Business , looks like full coverage .

GFB

Re: President Trump on the way to make his speech .

Postby GFB » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:15 pm

State of the Trump!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:24 pm

President Trump is a Sonna of Bitch, with a good heart, that loves America.

And that simply is why so many hate him.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:55 pm

Good speech so far. Trump is sticking to his script and pushing all the right buttons.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:29 pm

one of the lines i liked near the end of the speech was him saying , i am president of the USA and not the world . And to me , hey the guy is Presidential as all heck . He was in command over that room of a couple hundred people of all sorts .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:32 pm

they zoomed in on 'nancy pelosi' and it didn't look good . Same for that 'senator' franken .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Red Oak wrote:President Trump is a Sonna of Bitch, with a good heart, that loves America.

And that simply is why so many hate him.
- seems to me that Trump is an 71 year old old guy with all the money in the world , a nice good looking wife , nice kids , comfortable life and its my opinion that he is trying to fix or make America Great Again for his kids and Grandkids and if he succeeds with a fix it will include all American kids and Grandkids . ------------ no other reason for him to want to be President of the USA in my opinion .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:00 pm

ralph wrote:one of the lines i liked near the end of the speech was him saying , i am president of the USA and not the world . And to me , hey the guy is Presidential as all heck . He was in command over that room of a couple hundred people of all sorts .

When he said that, the Democrats sat on their hands. Losers.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:08 am

I only heard a few minutes on the radio. That was enough. He did read it right off the teleprompter without many mistakes. Pretty much like Obama and Bush did. I'd give him a C+ for delivery. Supporters liked it. Detractors didn't. Just like Bush and Obama.

Content was non existant. Anyone who expected to learn anything was disappointed. I give it an F. Paul Craig Roberts said recently that the Trump presidency is over. Lasted less than a month. I think that he was right.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:02 am

planosteve wrote:I only heard a few minutes on the radio. That was enough. He did read it right off the teleprompter without many mistakes. Pretty much like Obama and Bush did. I'd give him a C+ for delivery. Supporters liked it. Detractors didn't. Just like Bush and Obama.

Content was non existant. Anyone who expected to learn anything was disappointed. I give it an F. Paul Craig Roberts said recently that the Trump presidency is over. Lasted less than a month. I think that he was right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------what i learned was his renewed promises to rebuild USA military , build the WALL . I also learned about a new Gov organization called VOICE , not sure of spelling but its an organization where 'Victims of Immigrant Crime' will be helped . And i repeat that i heard confirmation that the President considers himself President of the USA and not President of the world. Here is some small info on this new gov office . There were groans from audience when he announced 'VOICE' :lol: --- https://qz.com/921712/trump-speech-to-c ... mmigrants/ --- icing on the cake is that 'never Trumpers , bushes , rinos and other Trump haters disliked the speech .

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:40 am

planosteve wrote:I only heard a few minutes on the radio. That was enough. He did read it right off the teleprompter without many mistakes. Pretty much like Obama and Bush did. I'd give him a C+ for delivery. Supporters liked it. Detractors didn't. Just like Bush and Obama.

The stock market hugely disagrees.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:16 am

A few years into Barack Obama’s presidency supporters asked at a fundraiser, “Where’s our progressive foreign policy, Mr. President?” Obama’s reply: “Do you want me to end up another JFK?”
I guess Trump doesn't want to either.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:51 am

new 'DHS' office is called ' VOICE ' which is ' Victims of Immigrant Crime Engagement ' , sounds good to me but info is pretty small as the President just announced it last night . I suppose that it will be an office to keep track of immigrants that DUI , murder , rape , beat or otherwise hurt or kill Americans . Democrats groaned last night when the President announced the new office .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:27 am

video to Presidents announcing of new DHS Office of VOICE , also groans of distaste , shock and horror for the new office of VOICE by 'dems' :lol: . ------------------ http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/28/democ ... ium=Social ---

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:18 am

Time for some entertainment. 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75H8J6lURZc

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:25 am

I remember some bonehead , I forget his name but he got all his political thoughts from some 'billy joel' song , was that guy YOU PSteve ??

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 am

FOX News info on VOICE the new DHS office that's supposed to work on helping out victims of immigrant caused crime . --- http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/21/d ... nal-aliens --- just because its a different source .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:03 pm

ralph wrote:I remember some bonehead , I forget his name but he got all his political thoughts from some 'billy joel' song , was that guy YOU PSteve ??
No not me. I get most of mine from Willie Nelson.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:17 pm

'willie nelson' eh , --- http://willienelson.com/story/exclusive ... -marriage/ --- he is quite the thoughtful liberal person I guess . He is probably a liberal if my guess is correct !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Ron Paul did a video this morning on Trump's speech. I hadn't seen it when I did my post on the grade I'd give him. Paul's was very similar.
Strategy/Plans F
Overall D-

Vision for the US A-
Methods to achieve it F
You can watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTjUf3r0xG4

Return to “Your first forum”