What is the creepiest thing that's ever happened to you?

Description of your first forum.
Jami

Re: What is the creepiest thing that's ever happened to you?

Postby Jami » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:11 pm

Many years ago I was in the stall of a public restroom and caught a man looking at me from over the top of the stall next to me. I ran out of there as fast as I could.

bodine

Postby bodine » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Jami wrote:Many years ago I was in the stall of a public restroom and caught a man looking at me from over the top of the stall next to me. I ran out of there as fast as I could.

I would have bet money that Orphie was involved...

Jami

Postby Jami » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:57 pm

bodine wrote:
Jami wrote:Many years ago I was in the stall of a public restroom and caught a man looking at me from over the top of the stall next to me. I ran out of there as fast as I could.

I would have bet money that Orphie was involved...

LOL...that was WAAAAY before I knew Orphie.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:51 pm

As a truck driver, if I swerve to avoid an object or animal in the road and wreck the truck or even just go off the road, it's considered to be my fault & thus chargeable.

Several years ago, we lived in a duplex in Hurst. I came home from work about 3AM. Of course, everyone was asleep, even our 3 cats. They just stirred enough to go "Oh, it's you". I'm sitting at the dining room table reading the paper & having a quick snack before I go to bed. Suddenly, I hear the cats raising a ruckus. The youngest, Callie, jumps up on my lap. She's trembling. Hobbes' is in the living room, his fur is all fluffed out, eyes wide, growling & hissing. Jojo is doing the same & backing up thru the dining room & into the kitchen. They are all watching something move thru the house. Jojo is trapped in the kitchen, jumps up on the counter & out over the bar. Next thing I hear is the dog next door in the other half of the duplex going ballistic for a minute or so. We usually never hear anything thru that wall. My wife woke up & I told her about it. We talked to our neighbor later, she apologized for the noise her dog made, I told her about the cats. We all agreed that something happened & it was very very creepy.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Something triggered my memory on this one.......It does qualify for creepy or spooky or odd.

1969--I was attending 3 weeks of summer school at the UofH. About 20 of us were in the class that was a special workshop. We were from all over the state, had classes, labs etc. during the day--were all in the same dorm--and often had special dinners or ?? in the PM. So, we were more than sitting beside someone in the class.
One man in the class was a bit different and sometimes said odd things. He was also older than most of us and had served in the Korean war. Towards the end of the 3 weeks together, one night he told us that he often had ESP about people or events. He said that he didn't like to tell people because people wanted to make a game of it, and it was not a game.--Of course, we wanted a game! He also said that during the war he would often know whose plane would be shot down that day. He told one person in our group, that he was getting strong signals and ???? about that person. Of course that egged us on. I insisted and insisted that he tell me something about myself. Finally he agreed to do so.
He said that right then, my husband was in a room with a woman, sitting on a white sofa and the woman was smoking. She used a cigarette holder for her cigarettes. Of course I laughed and said it must be the wrong message. He also told me I'd have 3 sons.
Couple of days later, I was back in Dallas and told my husband the story. He told me that it was true. That night he had been in the LR of a customer, and she used a cigarette holder for her cigarettes. --regarding the sons..I have one birth son and 2 step sons.........
The cigarette holder woman is spooky, IMO.

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:09 pm

when I was 17 ..this creepy undertaker kept following me around town and asking for my phone number .. :? he was at least 50 years old ..creepy

Grassman

Postby Grassman » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Well, there was that day I said "I do"......

Return to “Your first forum”