Someone here said CNN would crush FOX

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Someone here said CNN would crush FOX

Postby Sangersteve » Wed May 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Still waiting.

Far-left CNN’s highest rated show, Anderson Cooper 360, came in a humiliating 24th for April, behind every single program on Fox News that airs after 6 a.m.
With 1.1 million viewers, Cooper was also the only CNN show that managed to attract more than a million viewers. Erin Burnett, the second-highest rated show on CNN, came in 27th place and drew only 965,00 total viewers. Jake Tapper, who is being sold as some kind of superstar, slid face first into 32nd place with only 927,000 viewers.

For the third month in a row, CNN’s New Day is the lowest-rated show in all of cable news (that airs after 6 a.m.), placing 41st with a scant 625,000 viewers. The show, co-hosted by anti-Trump activists Chris Cuomo and Alisyn Camerota, only barely beat Fox & Friends First (#42 with 572,000 viewers), which airs at 4 a.m.!

New Day was slaughtered by its direct timeslot competition, Fox & Friends (#14, with 1.53 million viewers) and Morning Joe (#26, with 1.07 million viewers).

advertisement

Sean Hannity is again the king of cable news with 3.264 million viewers. MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow landed in second place with 3 million. Tucker Carlson (2.6 million), Laura Ingraham (2.5 million), and Lawrence O’Donnell (2.3 million) round out the top five.

In all of basic cable — meaning in competition with every cable network, not just cable news — Fox News was once again the most-watched, with an average of 2.4 million primetime viewers and 1.4 million total day viewers. In the all-important primetime hours, MSNBC came in third place. CNN thudded into eighth.

CNN ranked a smidge better in the 18-54 age demo, but that is all about advertising rates, not bragging rates.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Re: Someone here said CNN would crush FOX

Postby GFB » Wed May 02, 2018 6:58 pm

I’ve said it before..they have to subpoena people to watch CNN.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed May 02, 2018 7:22 pm

I never watch CNN, but I do watch mnbc.

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed May 02, 2018 9:38 pm

grouchy wrote:I never watch CNN, but I do watch mnbc.

We watch all three of them Morning Noon and Night. I DO get up and leave the room when Brian Williams or Rachel Maddow show their butts..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed May 02, 2018 10:14 pm

Probably bec they tell the truth and tell it well.

Ric wrote:

We watch all three of them Morning Noon and Night. I DO get up and leave the room when Brian Williams or Rachel Maddow show their butts..
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Oh yes..Brian Williams..”truth teller”..definitely.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu May 03, 2018 6:35 am

I think that is basicly a fake news Breitbart story. It covers up what is the real story, that Fox cable news is loosing share big time.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu May 03, 2018 7:43 am

Ric wrote:

---------------------------------------------------- i click around . I won't watch 'maddow' or the widdle prancer on FOX though .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu May 03, 2018 9:41 am

GFB wrote:Oh yes..Brian Williams..”truth teller”..definitely.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

truep

Postby truep » Thu May 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Brian doesn't know what the word"truth" means!

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu May 03, 2018 3:56 pm

Waiting for what?

Sangersteve wrote:Still waiting.

Far-left CNN’s highest rated show, Anderson Cooper 360, came in a humiliating 24th for April, behind every single program on Fox News that airs after 6 a.m.
With 1.1 million viewers, Cooper was also the only CNN show that managed to attract more than a million viewers. Erin Burnett, the second-highest rated show on CNN, came in 27th place and drew only 965,00 total viewers. Jake Tapper, who is being sold as some kind of superstar, slid face first into 32nd place with only 927,000 viewers.

For the third month in a row, CNN’s New Day is the lowest-rated show in all of cable news (that airs after 6 a.m.), placing 41st with a scant 625,000 viewers. The show, co-hosted by anti-Trump activists Chris Cuomo and Alisyn Camerota, only barely beat Fox & Friends First (#42 with 572,000 viewers), which airs at 4 a.m.!

New Day was slaughtered by its direct timeslot competition, Fox & Friends (#14, with 1.53 million viewers) and Morning Joe (#26, with 1.07 million viewers).

advertisement

Sean Hannity is again the king of cable news with 3.264 million viewers. MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow landed in second place with 3 million. Tucker Carlson (2.6 million), Laura Ingraham (2.5 million), and Lawrence O’Donnell (2.3 million) round out the top five.

In all of basic cable — meaning in competition with every cable network, not just cable news — Fox News was once again the most-watched, with an average of 2.4 million primetime viewers and 1.4 million total day viewers. In the all-important primetime hours, MSNBC came in third place. CNN thudded into eighth.

CNN ranked a smidge better in the 18-54 age demo, but that is all about advertising rates, not bragging rates.
All Life is Feudal

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri May 04, 2018 4:22 am

Before returning stateside last week to anchor her 7 p.m. “Outfront” program on CNN, Burnett spent the weekend doing research on the ground in the Middle East. On Tuesday, she wrapped an important interview with Qatar’s U.S. ambassador with just 90 seconds to go before the start of her show — only to find she had to juggle multiple breaking news items about critical national issues, including former FBI director James Comey’s coming testimony before Congress. The frenzy of activity seems to be working: Burnett’s viewership in the demo that advertisers covet for news, adults 25-54, more than doubled in May.
...the longtime market leader — Fox News — is vulnerable after a year of turmoil on both sides of the camera.
Some things Breitbart neglected to mention.

variety.com/2017/tv/features/cable-news-wars-cnn-msnbc-fox-news-1202462928/

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri May 04, 2018 5:09 am

planosteve wrote:
Before returning stateside last week to anchor her 7 p.m. “Outfront” program on CNN, Burnett spent the weekend doing research on the ground in the Middle East. On Tuesday, she wrapped an important interview with Qatar’s U.S. ambassador with just 90 seconds to go before the start of her show — only to find she had to juggle multiple breaking news items about critical national issues, including former FBI director James Comey’s coming testimony before Congress. The frenzy of activity seems to be working: Burnett’s viewership in the demo that advertisers covet for news, adults 25-54, more than doubled in May.
...the longtime market leader — Fox News — is vulnerable after a year of turmoil on both sides of the camera.
Some things Breitbart neglected to mention.
Correction:
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/rachel- ... 202745403/

Return to “Your first forum”