My prediction on who will be our next President

Description of your first forum.
John in Plano

Re: My prediction on who will be our next President

Postby John in Plano » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:31 am

jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
John in Plano wrote:A Democrat will be elected if that person has a few years of experience in an elected position of national significance.

A Republican will elected if the Democrats run a person who has years and years of elected experience.

should be fun on election day to see if this prediction is good or bad for the country

Just curious: do you think that your prediction was in any way accurate?

It was and is an accurate predicator based on Presidential elections for 60+ years.

If Biden gets the nod, Trump wins.

If new Democrat gets the nod, Trump loses.

You got a prediction ?
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Trump wins..and it won’t be close.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:20 pm

John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:

Just curious: do you think that your prediction was in any way accurate?

It was and is an accurate predicator based on Presidential elections for 60+ years.

You got a prediction ?

No, but your prediction was wrong. Hillary Clinton had a few years as an elected official of national importance, not years and years.

If your point is that Democrats win if the press can sell some flavor-of-the-month savior to a gullible public because they don't know anything about him (or her), then you've got a good point. The more the general public gets to know a Democrat, the more they tend to despise him/her.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:18 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:Just curious: do you think that your prediction was in any way accurate?

You got a prediction ?

No, but your prediction was wrong. Hillary Clinton had a few years as an elected official of national importance, not years and years.

If your point is that Democrats win if the press can sell some flavor-of-the-month savior to a gullible public because they don't know anything about him (or her), then you've got a good point. The more the general public gets to know a Democrat, the more they tend to despise him/her.

Bill/Hillary Clinton were the power couple , she won and got a nice job in politics iirc before she lost.

Prediction is accurate, go look at the last 60+years.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:23 pm

John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:

You got a prediction ?

Bill/Hillary Clinton were the power couple , she won and got a nice job in politics iirc before she lost.

Prediction is accurate, go look at the last 60+years.

Yes, Hillary Clinton fits your description of a "winning" candidate. She lost in spite of the relative popularity of Bill Clinton, not because of him. Your formula doesn't work for Michael Dukakis or George McGovern, and really goes off the rails with Lyndon Johnson.

Return to “Your first forum”