Description of your first forum.
rusty

Re: Trump's latest tweets!

Postby rusty » Wed May 01, 2019 3:40 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
A perfect example of fake news.

Trump tweets 10 to 15 times a day..and the only one commented on is the one that never existed.

Fake news on top of fake news.

And you of course jump in with your own fake news..about 10s of millions of dead people in Ecuador.

Fake news on top of fake news on top of fake news.

I got my disasters mixed up. Not fake, just mistaken. But I'm not the President sitting around tweeting and deleting.

Again, who are the news organizations on your "not fake news" list? I am assuming you have now removed the Washington Examiner from that list.

Fake news can come from anywhere..anytime.

It’s just that some outlets..like CNN, MSNBC, NBC, the NYT and Washington Compost deliver nothing but.

You seem to think that every negative thing that comes out about Trump is fake news. Even innocuous inconsequential things like tweeting that 138 million Sri Lankans died and then deleting it. Its not that big a deal. I just thought it was kind of funny. Shoot, I give Trump credit where credit is due. For example, he seems to have married "up".

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 3:47 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
I got my disasters mixed up. Not fake, just mistaken. But I'm not the President sitting around tweeting and deleting.

Again, who are the news organizations on your "not fake news" list? I am assuming you have now removed the Washington Examiner from that list.

It’s just that some outlets..like CNN, MSNBC, NBC, the NYT and Washington Compost deliver nothing but.

You seem to think that every negative thing that comes out about Trump is fake news. Even innocuous inconsequential things like tweeting that 138 million Sri Lankans died and then deleting it. Its not that big a deal. I just thought it was kind of funny. Shoot, I give Trump credit where credit is due. For example, he seems to have married "up".

Yes..pretty much every negative thing..since our country is now in such great shape..the hatred the media has for Trump puts us in a place where..every comment they make about him, is either an out and out fabricated lie..or part of an overall “endless lie of omission”

We no longer have a media..real journalism doesn’t exist.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed May 01, 2019 3:51 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

Yes..pretty much every negative thing..since our country is now in such great shape..the hatred the media has for Trump puts us in a place where..every comment they make about him, is either an out and out fabricated lie..or part of an overall “endless lie of omission”

Ahhhh, but its a matter of opinion that the country is in any better shape than it was 4 or 5 years ago. That, right there, is fake news.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 4:28 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

Ahhhh, but its a matter of opinion that the country is in any better shape than it was 4 or 5 years ago. That, right there, is fake news.

Not arguable

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed May 01, 2019 6:08 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

Not arguable

Is that Trump Kool-Aid good? I guess its orange flavored. 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 10:49 pm

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Al Dresser @aldresser

As a Phoenix firefighter and member of the IAFF I was surprised and pleased to learn that the only money that goes to federal elections (Joe Biden) come from the IAFF ‘s Firepac.Donations many of us are going to the union office to cancel immediately#FirefightersForTrump

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 10:50 pm

Meech @michi83

Barr: Was my letter inaccurate?

Mueller: No.

Barr: Was the media coverage of my letter inaccurate?

Mueller: Yes.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 10:51 pm

Eric Trump @EricTrump

The Democratic Party has no message, accomplishments or leadership so all they do is harass my father & our family. Congress do you job - the American people are sick of your total incompetence. Eric Trump blasts House subpoenas | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... deep-state

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 10:54 pm

Eric Trump @EricTrump

@CNN you might want to rethink your narrative - clearly people don’t like your message. Truly shocking to me that any of you (especially your executives) still have jobs given these numbers. #Winning

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyell ... e6e633c59a

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 10:56 pm

Mark R. Levin @marklevinshow

Audience to CNN, adios

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyell ... 206db63c59

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Tom Fitton @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama knew -- FBI admits it found Clinton Emails in Obama WH! PLUS @JudicialWatch is already investigating the investigators -- 43 lawsuits to expose the Coup/Deep State attack on @RealDonaldTrump. Mega Judicial Watch Update! (link: https://youtu.be/FwDXRyP66rA) youtu.be/FwDXRyP66rA

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 11:01 pm

Tom Fitton @TomFitton

@JudicialWatch FOIA disclosures help lead to criminal referral on Russiagate targeting of
@realDonaldTrump

https://mobile.twitter.com/jsolomonRepo ... 8035109888

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 11:04 pm

Judicial Watch @JudicialWatch

JW announced that it filed a FOIA lawsuit against the DOJ for records of communications and payments between the FBI & former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele and his private firm, Orbis Business Intelligence.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... %20release

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 01, 2019 11:07 pm

Judicial Watch announced it received 756 pages of newly uncovered emails that were among the materials former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tried to delete or destroy, several of which were classified.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... %20release

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 02, 2019 8:55 am

JW President @TomFitton appeared on “Hannity” to discuss the Deep State coup effort against @realDonaldTrump : “The DNC spent money on this effort to overthrow the president by working with Russia intel.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/JudicialWatc ... 6250740738

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 02, 2019 8:57 am

@TomFitton discusses that “Obama, Biden, Clinton, Susan Rice, the DNC, John Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Kerry, McCabe, Loretta Lynch, Peter Strzok & more need to be investigated by the FBI & DOJ for crimes against @realDonaldTrump.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JudicialWatc ... 6127318018

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 02, 2019 9:01 am

JW President @TomFitton: “Obama allowed his DOJ & FBI to spy on @realDonaldTrump. That’s the scandal of our generation & the collusion that needs to be investigated. Mueller pretending that this scandal wasn’t an issue shows you the corruption of the Mueller special counsel.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/JudicialWatc ... 8390573056

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 02, 2019 9:04 am

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 02, 2019 9:31 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I am continuing to monitor the situation in Venezuela very closely. The United States stands with the People of Venezuela and their Freedom!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 3442904064

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 02, 2019 10:13 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Collusion Delusion is OVER!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 9879833600

Return to “Your first forum”