Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:48 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Denial is not just a river in Egypt. :D
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/20 ... 3c4f3a1387

That is an article about how we are not energy independent many months after Joe Dementia was elected..yes, that’s the point.

The graph in that article shows that they dropped steadily from 2007-13. However, they had been flat from 2013-16. They began dropping again in August of 2017.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:38 pm

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

I hope everyone is able to remember that it was me, as President of the United States, that got delinquent NATO members to start paying their dues, which amounted to hundreds of billions of dollars. There would be no NATO if I didn't act strongly and swiftly. Also, it was me that got Ukraine the very effective anti-tank busters (Javelins) when the previous Administration was sending blankets. Let History so note!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:39 pm

If my energy policy had remained in place, where we were energy independent, and would have soon been bigger in production than Saudi Arabia and Russia combined, the world would have had no problems whatsoever. This war should never have started in the first place. If the Election wasn’t Rigged, America would right now continue to have record-low gas prices, as it was under my Administration, and we would be supplying the world with oil and gas. Also, Russia would not have attacked Ukraine. Instead, we have a horribly tragic and unnecessary war, record-high energy prices, Inflation, no Border, crime, and chaos. Make America STRONG Again!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:46 pm

The State of Wisconsin just announced massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election.

See the findings from the Office of the Special Counsel Second Interim Investigative Report On the Apparatus & Procedures of the Wisconsin Elections System here.

Read carefully because, despite the findings, the Fake News will never allow you to see what is happening. The Media is corrupt, and so was our Presidential Election!

http://email.m.saveamerica45.com/c/eJxV ... pr-DymXr7U

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:49 pm

The RINOs, Warmongers, and Fake News continue to blatantly lie and misrepresent my remarks on Putin because they know this terrible war being waged against Ukraine would have never happened under my watch. They did absolutely nothing as Putin declared much of Ukraine an “independent territory.” There should be no war waging now in Ukraine, and it is terrible for humanity that Biden, NATO, and the West have failed so terribly in allowing it to start. Instead of showing strength and toughness, they declared the Global Warming Hoax as the #1 threat to global security, killed American Energy Independence, and then made Europe, the U.S., and the rest of the World dependent on Russian oil. They laid down the welcome mat and gave Russia the opening, now Putin may be getting everything he wanted, with Ukraine and the rest of the World suffering the consequences. It’s terrible, but this is what you get with Biden, the Democrats, and RINO warmongers!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:00 am

Big night in Texas! All 33 candidates that were Trump endorsed have either won their primary election or are substantially leading in the case of a runoff. Governor Abbott and Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick have won in a landslide. Thank you, and congratulations to all!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:02 am

All 33 Trump-Endorsed candidates won last night in Texas, or are substantially leading. Big night! How will the Fake News make it look bad?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:47 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

All 33 Trump-Endorsed candidates won last night in Texas, or are substantially leading. Big night! How will the Fake News make it look bad?
Surprise! Suprise!
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:37 pm

The actual conspiracy to defraud the United States was the Democrats rigging the Election, and the Fake News Media and the Unselect Committee covering it up. Few things could be more fraudulent, or met with more irregularities, than the Presidential Election of 2020. They refuse to cover the facts, such as just this week the special counsel in Wisconsin called for the decertification of the 2020 Election because of massive illegality, including election bribery, and the preying on the elderly for votes, which resulted in fraud of “95-100 percent turnout,” an impossibility, in at least 91 nursing homes. This is true with many other states, especially swing states. In Arizona, 204,430 mail-in ballots had mismatched signatures that were never sent to review, and 740,000 mail-in ballots had broken chain of custody, all far more necessary than the votes needed, 10,457, for “President Trump to win.” In Georgia, over 240 ballot harvesters have been identified in an illegal operation spanning multiple swing states, all caught on video.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:28 pm

Governor Doug Ducey of Arizona saw the big Primary numbers in Texas, where “Trump Endorsements” went 33 wins and 0 loses, and he said, knowing I would never endorse him, “No thanks, I am not going to run for Senate!” Smart move, Doug—there’s no room for RINOs. I guess that means we can call this week 34 and 0!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:47 pm

The actual conspiracy to defraud the United States was the Democrats rigging the Election, and the Fake News Media and the Unselect Committee covering it up. Few things could be more fraudulent, or met with more irregularities, than the Presidential Election of 2020. They refuse to cover the facts, such as just this week the special counsel in Wisconsin called for the decertification of the 2020 Election because of massive illegality, including election bribery, and the preying on the elderly for votes, which resulted in fraud of “95-100 percent turnout,” an impossibility, in at least 91 nursing homes. This is true with many other states, especially swing states. In Arizona, 204,430 mail-in ballots had mismatched signatures that were never sent to review, and 740,000 mail-in ballots had broken chain of custody, all far more necessary than the votes needed, 10,457, for “President Trump to win.” In Georgia, over 240 ballot harvesters have been identified in an illegal operation spanning multiple swing states, all caught on video.

D*mn straight.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:50 pm

I hope everyone is able to remember that it was me, as President of the United States, that got delinquent NATO members to start paying their dues, which amounted to hundreds of billions of dollars. There would be no NATO if I didn't act strongly and swiftly. Also, it was me that got Ukraine the very effective anti-tank busters (Javelins) when the previous Administration was sending blankets. Let History so note!

Every word of this is absolutely true.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:33 pm

Former Attorney General Bill Barr wouldn’t know voter fraud if it was staring him in the face—and it was. The fact is, he was weak, ineffective, and totally scared of being impeached, which the Democrats were constantly threatening to do. They “broke” him. He should have acted much faster on the Mueller Report, instead of allowing the fake Russia, Russia, Russia, Hoax to linger for so long, but it was the Election Fraud and Irregularities that he refused to act on because he wanted to save his own hide—and he did. He never got impeached, contempt charges never went forward, and the Democrats were very happy with him—but I wasn’t. The Unselect Committee of Political Hacks continues to spin its wheels in trying to fabricate a narrative that doesn’t exist. The only thing they refuse to look into is the massive Election Fraud that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:33 pm

This this constant whining about "election fraud" is getting awfully old. :roll:
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:06 pm

planosteve wrote:

Surprise! Suprise!

Surprise Surprise is right. Let this guy endorse some who aren't incumbents.

If he had any hair on his ass he would endorse some underdogs and see how far that goes. But, of course, he doesn't. So it's a moot point.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:09 pm

Bill Barr said, and just reiterated, that the Trump campaign was “spied on”, but did nothing about it. He then said, “mail-in ballots are prone to fraud,” and then did nothing to catch the fraudsters. He was so afraid of being impeached, that he went to the other side—and they left him alone. Barr was a “Bushie” who never had the energy or competence to do the job that he was put in place to do.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:54 am

rusty wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Surprise! Suprise!

If he had any hair on his ass he would endorse some underdogs and see how far that goes. But, of course, he doesn't. So it's a moot point.

That might be a valid criticism if it were true, but it's not. What's true is that some were incumbents, some were running unopposed, and some got a plurality of votes, but are facing runoffs.

He endorsed six non-incumbent statewide candidates who either won or are in runoffs.

Locally, he also endorsed Tim O'Hare, who knocked off the favored former Fort Worth mayor Betsy Price (and 4 other challengers) by a convincing margin, with 57% of the vote.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:21 pm

I was disappointed that President Trump endorsed Greg Abbott. I think that he disqualified himself when he locked down the bars and restaurants back in 2020. I know that lots of other people felt the same way, especially the bar and restaurant owners that got their businesses torpedoed.

Don Huffines was my guy. Abbott won in a landslide. There's no doubt in my mind that the endorsement from President Trump was a huge part of that landslide.

Abbott has my vote in the general.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:59 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:
planosteve wrote: Surprise! Suprise!

That might be a valid criticism if it were true, but it's not. What's true is that some were incumbents, some were running unopposed, and some got a plurality of votes, but are facing runoffs.

He endorsed six non-incumbent statewide candidates who either won or are in runoffs.

Locally, he also endorsed Tim O'Hare, who knocked off the favored former Fort Worth mayor Betsy Price (and 4 other challengers) by a convincing margin, with 57% of the vote.

Neither Betsy Price nor Tim O'Hare were incumbents. And Tim O'Hare got a boatload of votes from Colleywood and Southlake ('nuff said).

But okay, I'll play. Out of the 33 Trump endorsed candidates how many were NOT incumbents or running unopposed?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:13 am

BREAKING NEWS: HIGHEST GAS PRICES IN HISTORY! DO YOU MISS ME YET?

Return to “Your first forum”