Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:26 am

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Congratulations to Paul Mango on his new book, Warp Speed: Inside the Operation that Beat Covid, the Critics, and the Odds, which tells the story of how my Administration, in record time, delivered vaccines and therapeutics to the American people to fight the China Virus. What we achieved was incredible, but it is sad to see what Biden has done with it (no mandates!). Great job, Paul!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:28 am

People forget so quickly, with the help of the Fake News, that it was me that got the 20 out of 28 delinquent NATO countries to start paying the money that they owed in order to rebuild a floundering NATO. Nobody knew things would happen so rapidly, but NATO was poor and now it is rich, and all of the Fake News commentators that said Trump was tearing down NATO should be ashamed of themselves for telling lies. Not only was the United States being taken advantage of by the EU on trade, but it was forced to pay the costs of the many delinquent NATO countries. Bush and Obama did nothing but make speeches and talk—I acted, and acted strongly. I said to them, “if you don’t pay up, no protection.” They all paid up, and paid up quickly. It’s a story that’s never reported, but that’s only because we have a corrupt press in our Country!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:22 pm

Fox News is putting on the terrible Nancy Mace of South Carolina at every opportunity they get. Fox Board Member (too bad!) Paul Ryan is pushing her so hard it’s ridiculous. She’s nasty, disloyal, and bad for the Republican Party. Her opponent, Katie Arrington, is wonderful and will do a much better job for both South Carolina and the Republican Party. Katie Arrington has my Complete and Total Endorsement!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:18 am

Speaker Robin Vos, of the Great State of Wisconsin, just said there was “widespread fraud” in the 2020 Presidential Election, but that the State Legislature cannot do anything about it. Wrong! If you rob the diamonds from a jewelry store, if you get caught, you have to give the diamonds back, votes should be no different. There is already a very powerful resolution in the Wisconsin State Assembly that calls for the decertification of the 2020 Election and reclaiming of Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes. There is so much fraud, as Vos knows, that this should be done quickly and easily. The highly respected Special Counsel, Michael Gableman, has exposed so much already, including election bribery with Mark Zuckerberg’s $8.8 million, horrific fraud stealing votes from the elderly in nursing homes, and rampant ballot harvesting and phantom votes. Far more votes than is needed for the Republican candidate, me, to win. Our Country would not be in the mess it’s in if Republicans had the courage to act. We would be energy independent, no inflation, the Ukraine desecration would not be happening, our economy would be strong, there would have been no surrender in Afghanistan, and so much else. Speaker Vos should do the right thing and correct the Crime of the Century—immediately! It is my opinion that other states will be doing this, Wisconsin should lead the way!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:59 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Speaker Robin Vos, of the Great State of Wisconsin, just said there was “widespread fraud” in the 2020 Presidential Election, but that the State Legislature cannot do anything about it. Wrong! If you rob the diamonds from a jewelry store, if you get caught, you have to give the diamonds back, votes should be no different. There is already a very powerful resolution in the Wisconsin State Assembly that calls for the decertification of the 2020 Election and reclaiming of Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes. There is so much fraud, as Vos knows, that this should be done quickly and easily. The highly respected Special Counsel, Michael Gableman, has exposed so much already, including election bribery with Mark Zuckerberg’s $8.8 million, horrific fraud stealing votes from the elderly in nursing homes, and rampant ballot harvesting and phantom votes. Far more votes than is needed for the Republican candidate, me, to win. Our Country would not be in the mess it’s in if Republicans had the courage to act. We would be energy independent, no inflation, the Ukraine desecration would not be happening, our economy would be strong, there would have been no surrender in Afghanistan, and so much else. Speaker Vos should do the right thing and correct the Crime of the Century—immediately! It is my opinion that other states will be doing this, Wisconsin should lead the way!

Bless his heart

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:14 am

People forget so quickly, with the help of the Fake News, that it was me that got the 20 out of 28 delinquent NATO countries to start paying the money that they owed in order to rebuild a floundering NATO. Nobody knew things would happen so rapidly, but NATO was poor and now it is rich, and all of the Fake News commentators that said Trump was tearing down NATO should be ashamed of themselves for telling lies. Not only was the United States being taken advantage of by the EU on trade, but it was forced to pay the costs of the many delinquent NATO countries. Bush and Obama did nothing but make speeches and talk—I acted, and acted strongly. I said to them, “if you don’t pay up, no protection.” They all paid up, and paid up quickly. It’s a story that’s never reported, but that’s only because we have a corrupt press in our Country!

The story that's being "reported" is that when Trump forced Europeans countries to pay their fair share, it exposed the weakness of NATO and encouraged Putin to attack Ukraine.

Yeah, sure. That's makes total sense. Putin waits until AFTER the European countries bolster NATO. Leftists are shameless.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:14 pm

The New York Times just admitted that it participated in an effort to rig the election for Joe Biden.

Read the article by the New York Post here.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/the-times ... medium=gab

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:19 pm

When is the Attorney General of Arizona going to rule on all of the Election Fraud and large-scale Election Irregularities that wait before him? People want to know whether or not Attorney General Brnovich is up to doing the right thing, or is it just politics as usual. As an example, the strongly Trump-Endorsed Kari Lake, who is running for Governor, has made the Fraudulent 2020 Election a primary part of her campaign. She is leading by massive numbers over her weak RINO competitors. This is both the issue of the day and the Crime of the Century! And now, on top of everything else, it was just announced by the New York Times that they, in collusion with other Fake News Media, covered up the Hunter Biden crime story prior to the Election (a 15 point difference!). Wow, what a Country.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:09 pm

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann is asking the exact right question about the corrupt Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, "What are they hiding now?"

Based on the already released information regarding the Rigged and Stolen 2020 Presidential Election, including mail-in ballots without signatures and forgeries, as well as the disgusting refusal to turn over documents, now is finally the time for the Arizona Attorney General to issue warrants and take his investigation to the next level. The supervisors just won’t release the information—it must really be bad!

The American people deserve answers, and there is no time to waste!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:59 am

Mo Brooks of Alabama made a horrible mistake recently when he went “woke” and stated, referring to the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, “Put that behind you, put that behind you,” despite the fact that the Election was rife with fraud and irregularities. If we forget, the Radical Left Democrats will continue to Cheat and Steal Elections. Just look at what is happening in Wisconsin, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and elsewhere, but tremendous progress has been made that will help us in 2022 and 2024. The 2020 Election was rigged, and we can’t let them get away with it.

When I endorsed Mo Brooks, he took a 44-point lead and was unstoppable. He then hired a new campaign staff who “brilliantly” convinced him to "stop talking about the 2020 Election.” He listened to them. Then, according to the polls, Mo’s 44-point lead totally evaporated all based on his “2020” statement made at our massive rally in Cullman, Alabama. When I heard his statement, I said, “Mo, you just blew the Election, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Very sad but, since he decided to go in another direction, so have I, and I am hereby withdrawing my Endorsement of Mo Brooks for the Senate. I don’t think the great people of Alabama will disagree with me. Election Fraud must be captured and stopped, or we won’t have a Country anymore. I will be making a new Endorsement in the near future!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Have the great people of Missouri been considering the big, loud, and proud personality of Congressman Billy Long for the Senate? Do they appreciate what they have in him, a warrior and the first major political leader to say, “You better get on the Trump Train, it’s leaving the station.” That was before I even announced I was running for President. This is not an Endorsement, but I’m just askin’?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:27 pm

Mo Brooks was a leader on the 2020 Election Fraud and then, all of sudden, during the big rally in Alabama, he went “woke” and decided to drop everything he stood for—when he did, the people of Alabama dropped him, and now I have done so also. The people get it, but unfortunately, Mo doesn’t.

As far as Mitch McConnell, I am not a fan and there’s been no harsher critic than me. He has been absolutely terrible, and very bad for the GOP. The sooner he leaves “Leadership,” the better off the Republican Party will be.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:22 am

Highly respected Nigel Farage when asked on Fox and Friends this morning about Trump, he stated, “Trump was 100% right.” Thank you, Nigel!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:44 pm

Massive crowd last night in Georgia even despite the cold weather, the enthusiasm was unbelievable. David Perdue, running against horrendous Governor Brian Kemp, who let the Election be Rigged and Stolen, is seeing a very big surge. Will be interesting, but why would anybody want to vote for somebody who unnecessarily allowed a really bad and unfair consent decree, but wouldn’t allow a special session as requested by the State Senate. Kemp is a disaster for Georgia.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:20 am

We had a massive crowd last night in Georgia, but as usual, the Fake News Media absolutely refuses to show it. People are estimating 25,000 to 35,000 people, but our record so far is Texas with 87,000 people with 50,000 being turned away. This is really fun!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:48 am

We had a massive crowd last night in Georgia, but as usual, the Fake News Media absolutely refuses to show it. People are estimating 25,000 to 35,000 people, but our record so far is Texas with 87,000 people with 50,000 being turned away. This is really fun!

A massive crowd at a high school football stadium? :lol:
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:27 am

planosteve wrote:

A massive crowd at a high school football stadium? :lol:

Wrong, dipsh*t..it was held at the Banks County Dragway.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:10 am

So the Radical Left Democrats in Congress and the Unselect Committee continue to seek the destruction of lives of very good people, but have no interest in going after the criminals and thugs who cheated like mad dogs on the 2020 Presidential Election. All the evidence is in and conclusive, but they, and the Fake News Media, refuse to look at or report it. They call it the Big Lie, but the Big Lie is the exact opposite—they are the liars, they are the cheaters, and they are the ones who are destroying our Country at the Voting Booths, the Borders, the Gas Stations, with our Military, our Vets, Foreign Relations, and everywhere else!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:12 am

Many people are asking, so I'll give it to you now, it is 100% true. While playing with the legendary golfer, Ernie Els, winner of four Majors and approximately 72 other tournaments throughout the world, Gene Sauers, winner of the Senior U.S. Open, Ken Duke, and Mike Goodes, both excellent tour players, I made a hole-in-one. It took place at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, on the 7th hole, which was playing 181-yards into a slight wind. I hit a 5-iron, which sailed magnificently into a rather strong wind, with approximately 5 feet of cut, whereupon it bounced twice and then went clank, into the hole. These great tour players noticed it before I did because their eyes are slightly better, but on that one hole only, their swings weren't. Anyway, there's a lot of chatter about it, quite exciting, and people everywhere seem to be asking for the facts. Playing with that group of wonderful, talented players was a lot of fun.

The match was Ernie and me (with no strokes) against Gene, Mike, and Ken. I won't tell you who won because I am a very modest individual, and you will then say I was bragging- and I don't like people who brag!

https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump/posts/1 ... 7254678144

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:29 pm

Trump's cheating at golf is legendary :lol:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Do ... ORM=VDQVAP
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Return to “Your first forum”