Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby rusty » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:00 pm

"Anyway, there's a lot of chatter about it, quite exciting, and people everywhere seem to be asking for the facts."

This is beautiful!! :lol: :lol:

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:58 am

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Shifty Adam Schiff and the same “scum” who fought us on Russia, Russia, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and more, coupled with Crazy Liz Cheney and Cryin’ Adam Kinzinger, have gone on, as the Unselect Committee, to try and destroy the lives of many wonderful people. It can’t be allowed to happen!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:59 am

While they say that January 6 was an “attempted coup,” which it was not, they should add that the Election on November 3 was the actual coup. All you have to do is look at the massive evidence in Swing States, available upon request (with much more to come). Our Country is paying a big price for that Rigged Election!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:35 am

I hear that VERY low-rated “Morning Joe” and his psycho wife, Mika, think that I should not be asking Russia what the $3.5 million that Hunter and Joe got from the Mayor of Moscow’s wife was for. In time, Russia may be willing to give that information. The Fake News is also saying I called Putin a “genius,” when actually, and to be precise, I called his build-up on the Ukraine Border before the war started genius because I assumed he would be easily able to negotiate a great deal for Russia. The U.S. and NATO would agree to give Russia what they wanted. Unfortunately, and tragically, Putin went too far, acting on the WEAK Foreign Policy of the Biden Administration. The Fake News said I called him a genius during the war. No, I was describing the great negotiating posture he had prior to the unfortunate decision to enter Ukraine and fight. There was nothing “genius” about that!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:30 am

Breaking News: Wow! Just out that the 2016 Clinton Campaign and the DNC paid the FEC today for violating the law by failing to disclose that their payments for “legal advice and services” to law firm Perkins Coie was, in fact, a guise to hire numerous companies, all of whom are now named Defendants in my lawsuit, to try and take down and illegally destroy your favorite President, me. This was done to create, as I have stated many times, and is now confirmed, a Hoax funded by the DNC and the Clinton Campaign. This corruption is only beginning to be revealed, is un-American, and must never be allowed to happen again. Where do I go to get my reputation back?

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:31 am

So after 50 years of being virtually empty, I built up our oil reserves during my administration, and low energy prices, to 100% full. It’s called the Strategic National Reserves, and it hasn’t been full for many decades. In fact, it’s been mostly empty. It’s supposed to only be used for large-scale emergency or conflict. Now I see where Biden has just announced he’s going to take what we so carefully and magically built, and what will be a futile attempt to reduce oil and gasoline prices. They will soon bring it down to empty again. It just never ends!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:44 am

"So after 50 years of being virtually empty" If it's virtually empty, what is he going to release? :lol:
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:03 am

Wonderful patriot Sarah Palin of Alaska just announced that she is running for Congress, and that means there will be a true America First fighter on the ballot to replace the late and legendary Congressman Don Young. Sarah shocked many when she endorsed me very early in 2016, and we won big. Now, it’s my turn! Sarah has been a champion for Alaska values, Alaska energy, Alaska jobs, and the great people of Alaska. She was one of the most popular Governors because she stood up to corruption in both State Government and the Fake News Media. Sarah lifted the McCain presidential campaign out of the dumps despite the fact that she had to endure some very evil, stupid, and jealous people within the campaign itself. They were out to destroy her, but she didn’t let that happen. Sarah Palin is tough and smart and will never back down, and I am proud to give her my Complete and Total Endorsement, and encourage all Republicans to unite behind this wonderful person and her campaign to put America First!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:47 am

planosteve wrote:"So after 50 years of being virtually empty" If it's virtually empty, what is he going to release? :lol:

"I built up our oil reserves during my administration, and low energy prices, to 100% full."

Reading is fundamental.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:23 pm

UPTON QUITS! 4 down and 6 to go. Others losing badly, who's next?

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:26 am

I want to congratulate Congressman Bob Gibbs of Ohio on a wonderful and accomplished career. His retirement, after serving in Congress for more than a decade, should be celebrated by all. He was a strong ally to me and MAGA, voting to support my America First agenda and fighting strongly against the Radical Left. Thank you for your service, Bob—a job well done!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:27 am

New approval rating—96% in the Republican Party, much of it a STRONG approval!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:00 pm

This is just a continuation of the greatest Witch Hunt of all time, by a failed Attorney General, who continues to use her office for political gain following a disastrous and embarrassing attempt to run for Governor, in which she only received a 3% approval rating, and was forced to drop out of the race by her own party, in disgrace. This Democrat prosecutorial misconduct began the second I came down the escalator in Trump Tower, and has continued in an attempt to silence a President who is leading in every single poll. Never before has this happened to another President, and it is an absolute violation of my civil rights. As President I had two jobs—to run our Country well, and to survive. I've been investigated by the Democrats more than Billy the Kid, Jesse James, and Al Capone, combined. This has been going on for years, and in all cases, I have been innocent. After having survived so many investigations, numerous people have said to me, “You must be the cleanest person alive. Nobody else could have survived this.” But how do I get my reputation back as this unfair persecution endlessly continues?

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:31 am

What the Fake News Media doesn’t tell you, and they are doing everything within their power to force prosecutors throughout the Country to do a terrible injustice to our Nation and its people, is that a low-life attorney named Mark Pomerantz, who is a “Never Trumper” and a Hillary Clinton sycophant (together with his wife), left a Never Trumper, Crooked Hillary law firm, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, with two young associates who were also Never Trumpers, in order to go into the District Attorney’s office to unjustly prosecute a man named Donald J. Trump, who also just happens to be the 45th President of the United States, and is leading in every poll to be the 47th. The Fake News also didn’t reveal the fact that this is virtually unprecedented for private lawyers to take an unpaid leave of absence from an opposing party law firm in order to prosecute anyone, let alone a former President. They also didn’t tell you that a principal leader of the firm is Robert Schumer, the brother of Chuck Schumer, that the firm is a Never Trumper firm and works for the Democrat Party, that for lawyers to go into the New York City’s District Attorney’s office to prosecute an opponent is unprecedented in NYC history because the District Attorney’s office has hundreds of lawyers already working there, and that a number of Assistant District Attorneys refused to work on the case because they felt I was being treated extremely unfairly, and that indeed, there was no case.

Can you imagine a Never Trumper Democrat-only law firm sending a Never Trumper law partner with two associates to the District Attorney’s office to prosecute their political opponent, Donald J. Trump, and the firm represents the Democrat Party, and is headed by Robert Schumer, Chuck Schumer's brother, and many other Never Trumpers? What kind of Country are we living in?

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:54 am

Getting ready for our big rally tonight in North Carolina. Heavy support for Ted Budd for Senate, big crowd!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:58 am

This is all about winning elections in order to stop the Radical Left maniacs from destroying our Country. The Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has a tremendous opportunity to Save America by electing the brilliant and well-known Dr. Mehmet Oz for the United States Senate. I have known Dr. Oz for many years, as have many others, even if only through his very successful television show. He has lived with us through the screen and has always been popular, respected, and smart. He even said that I was in extraordinary health, which made me like him even more (although he also said I should lose a couple of pounds!). He is a graduate of Harvard University and earned a joint MD and MBA from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and Wharton School of Finance. He has authored more than 350 original publications, written 8 New York Times bestsellers, and received patents for developing medical devices that have improved countless lives and performed thousands of life-saving heart operations.

Dr. Oz is Pro-Life, very strong on Crime, the Border, Election Fraud, our Great Military, and our Vets, Tax Cuts, and will always fight for and support our under-siege Second Amendment. He will ensure America will become Energy Independent again. Dr. Oz also passionately believes in high-quality education and protecting parent involvement throughout the process. Perhaps most importantly, I believe that Mehmet Oz will be the one most able to win the General Election against a Radical Left Democrat looking to do unthinkable harm to our Country. Women, in particular, are drawn to Dr. Oz for his advice and counsel. I have seen this many times over the years. They know him, believe in him, and trust him. Likewise, he will do very well in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, where other candidates will just not be accepted. He knows his job is to serve every single Pennsylvanian. Dr. Oz is smart, tough, and will never let you down, therefore, he has my Complete and Total Endorsement. Good luck, Dr. Oz. our Country needs you!

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:00 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

This is all about winning elections in order to stop the Radical Left maniacs from destroying our Country. The Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has a tremendous opportunity to Save America by electing the brilliant and well-known Dr. Mehmet Oz for the United States Senate. I have known Dr. Oz for many years, as have many others, even if only through his very successful television show. He has lived with us through the screen and has always been popular, respected, and smart. He even said that I was in extraordinary health, which made me like him even more (although he also said I should lose a couple of pounds!). He is a graduate of Harvard University and earned a joint MD and MBA from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and Wharton School of Finance. He has authored more than 350 original publications, written 8 New York Times bestsellers, and received patents for developing medical devices that have improved countless lives and performed thousands of life-saving heart operations.

Dr. Oz is Pro-Life, very strong on Crime, the Border, Election Fraud, our Great Military, and our Vets, Tax Cuts, and will always fight for and support our under-siege Second Amendment. He will ensure America will become Energy Independent again. Dr. Oz also passionately believes in high-quality education and protecting parent involvement throughout the process. Perhaps most importantly, I believe that Mehmet Oz will be the one most able to win the General Election against a Radical Left Democrat looking to do unthinkable harm to our Country. Women, in particular, are drawn to Dr. Oz for his advice and counsel. I have seen this many times over the years. They know him, believe in him, and trust him. Likewise, he will do very well in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, where other candidates will just not be accepted. He knows his job is to serve every single Pennsylvanian. Dr. Oz is smart, tough, and will never let you down, therefore, he has my Complete and Total Endorsement. Good luck, Dr. Oz. our Country needs you!

This is priceless. Dr. Oz didn't examine Trump. He just looked over documents Trump gave him. And he didn't say he was in excellent health, he said he was "healthy enough to be President". And that was 6 years ago.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:00 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

This is priceless. Dr. Oz didn't examine Trump. He just looked over documents Trump gave him. And he didn't say he was in excellent health, he said he was "healthy enough to be President". And that was 6 years ago.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:48 pm

"Dr. Oz is a dangerous rogue unfit for the office of America’s doctor."-AMA Journal of Ethics
https://journalofethics.ama-assn.org/ar ... rk/2017-02
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:53 pm

planosteve wrote:"Dr. Oz is a dangerous rogue unfit for the office of America’s doctor."-AMA Journal of Ethics
https://journalofethics.ama-assn.org/ar ... rk/2017-02

Rejected by the left wing AMA?

Perfect!

Return to “Your first forum”