Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby rusty » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:25 pm

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

I'm a pretty big shyster. In fact, I'm the best shyster. The absolute best. And everybody will agree with me on that. There's no one more bigger. The biggerest. No one has been a bigger shyster than me. Hey, who else is big enough to pay off a prostitute and not have any of ever-shrinking minions of fans care? Who else could file Chapter 11 bankruptcy 6 times, not pay hard-working blue collar laborers, and still keep his bubble-headed fans? Who else could say that my inauguration had the biggest crowd in history while knowing that it wasn't even close. That's ME!!! ME! ME! ME! Who else could exclaim Covfefe, and not even think that was an absurd statement? That's me! The great and mentally unstable Donald Trump. Who else could be a Democrat one minute and then a Republican the next? ME, that's who. Who else can have a handful of gullible dumbasses who would STILL vote for me? Nobody, that's who. Who else could have instigated chowder-heads to try to destroy the Capitol Building and then leave those same chowder-heads out to dry and suffer the consequences. That's ME!!! I'm the best. Nobody has ever been the bester. Nobody is gooder or betterer than me. VIVA COVFEFE!!!!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:39 pm

Remember when Bernie Sanders used to draw crowds of 3,000, 4,000 or even 5,000 people, and the press would go absolutely wild talking about how big Bernie’s crowds were showing them from all different angles and making it sound like the greatest show on earth—but when I draw 30,000, 40,000, 50,000 or in one case 87,000 people, reporters do not report it and cameras are not allowed to show how big the crowds are. It is a constant complaint I make during speeches. Turn the cameras, I say, turn the cameras to show the crowd, but they refuse to do it, not even the networks that are even a little bit on our side. The good news is, the people of our Country get it, and they get it like never before!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:40 pm

I immediately call for the release of all text messages sent to and from Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff during their attempt to overturn the 2016 Presidential Election. They spied on my campaign, they spied on my transition team, and they even spied on the White House while I was in the Oval Office. They did everything they could to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, and stop the “Will of the People” with their Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, Mueller Scam, and more. I wonder what the texts would reveal? Unlike my Chief of Staff, which show patriotic Americans concerned about illegal and massive Election Fraud in 2020, I say bad things would be revealed.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 02, 2022 7:48 am

Just revealed that the Biden administration, on top of all of the other horrible things happening to our Country, will be putting a longtime political operative in charge of censoring Free Speech. They don’t go after Facebook, Instagram, China’s TikTok, or any of the others that are so unhinged, corrupt, or Radical Left. Our Fake News Media refuses to cover the facts as our Country spirals into Hell!

https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump/posts/1 ... 8792661581

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 02, 2022 7:51 am

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 02, 2022 7:55 am

Ratings for the Piers Morgan interview with me were great! Unfortunately, after that interview, his show bombed completely because of the fake narrative he tried to portray. The fact is, I got a new close-up glimpse at Piers, and he no longer has what it takes. It’s over for him!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... yMJvUmZjae

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 02, 2022 8:00 am

The New York Times said today, in a major article, “Segments featuring Fox’s own reporters consistently drew lower ratings, especially if they were covering stories the audience deemed unfavorable to Mr. Trump.”

The primary thing they don’t want to talk about is the 2020 Rigged Presidential Election. It’s all about that from the Laptop from Hell, to the ballot harvesting scandal, to the Zuckerberg Facebook Unlocked boxes, to cancellation by Big Tech. It’s all having to do with the Election, the most important thing they have ever done, because that’s the one subject they just don’t want to talk about. It was too corrupt, it’s now been proven, and they just want to skate by—they just want this subject to end.

Mitch McConnell and his RINO friends would rather see a Democrat like Biden be president than a Republican like me. It works better for him and his agenda, but it doesn’t work better for our Country. He should have done something about it, and he still should. When a thief robs a jewelry store and gets caught, they have to give back the jewelry. Think of it: The election was rigged and stolen, we found out how, and Republican leadership doesn’t want to do anything about it. They say, “Sir, you’re winning in a landslide, both against Republicans and Democrats. Think to the future, sir. Think to the future.” To which I say, “You can never think to the future until we solve the past, because it will just happen again.”

Everybody go out and study True the Vote and all of the information about illegal ballot harvesting, millions of votes, that’s coming out next week. Also, check out the Dinesh D’Souza documentary, “2000 Mules,” about this scam. You will come away a different person, and say to yourself that our Country’s elections are run worse than those of a third world nation.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 05, 2022 7:55 am

Clean Sweep: All 22 Trump-Backed Candidates Win Primaries in Ohio, Indiana

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... o-indiana/

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 13, 2022 8:00 am

"2000 Mules" is now available for digital download. Every American must see this movie. It's the most important political documentary ever made, because it reveals with irrefutable proof what really happened in the 2020 Election. The film is now on two great platforms where the Radical Left cannot censor it or take it down. Watch at http://SalemNow.com or http://2000Mules.locals.com.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 13, 2022 8:01 am

Today, the worst "election integrity" Governor in the country, Brian Kemp, loaded the great state of Georgia up with RINOs. That's right, he had them all. Chris Christie, Doug Ducey from Arizona, and Pete Ricketts from Nebraska. That tells you all you need to know about what you are getting in Georgia—just a continuation of bad elections and a real RINO if you vote for Brian Kemp

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 13, 2022 8:03 am

“TRUMPISM,” as some call AMERICA FIRST, is very simple: Low Taxes and Regulations, the most powerful Military, Tariffs & Taxes on other countries who have taken advantage of the United States and which will make the USA rich and debt free again (if countries want to “take” from the U.S., they must pay for the privilege!), protection of our under siege 2nd Amendment, GREAT Healthcare, Low Energy Prices through Energy Independence, PARENTAL POWER on School Boards, “LIFE," STRONG Borders, & more!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 13, 2022 8:05 am

Kathy Barnette will never be able to win the General Election against the Radical Left Democrats.

She has many things in her past which have not been properly explained or vetted, but if she is able to do so, she will have a wonderful future in the Republican Party—and I will be behind her all the way.

Dr. Oz is the only one who will be able to easily defeat the Crazed, Lunatic Democrat in Pennsylvania. A vote for anyone else in the Primary is a vote against Victory in the Fall!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 13, 2022 8:07 am

Why are we giving more than $40 Billion to Ukraine while Europe, by comparison, is giving very little, and they are greatly more impacted by a Russian invasion, obviously, than the U.S. I made NATO rich by getting European Nations to “pay up.” Most were delinquent and either not paying, or paying much less than they agreed to. Get Europe, and others, to finally pay their fair share. China, and others, is smiling all the way to the bank!

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri May 13, 2022 12:37 pm

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Kathy Barnette will never be able to win the General Election against the Radical Left Democrats.

She has many things in her past which have not been properly explained or vetted, but if she is able to do so, she will have a wonderful future in the Republican Party—and I will be behind her all the way.

Dr. Oz is the only one who will be able to easily defeat the Crazed, Lunatic Democrat in Pennsylvania. A vote for anyone else in the Primary is a vote against Victory in the Fall!

I'm sorry, but President Trump should never have endorsed Oz. Dr. Oz SUCKS!
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat May 14, 2022 12:40 am

Mark wrote:
GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

I'm sorry, but President Trump should never have endorsed Oz. Dr. Oz SUCKS!

After 4 years of watching many of the “Conservatives” of the Republican Party torture Trump..I just want him to have his own people..and only he knows who those people are.

“I’m I’m I’m..pro life…and and..pro second amendment..”

Yeah whoop dee do..so is Mitch McConnell.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat May 14, 2022 7:40 am

This is enough to disqualify Oz the Fraud right here, and thee is a whole lot more. President Trump should know better...

Pro-LGBT talk show host Dr. Mehmet Oz announced his candidacy for a hotly-contested Senate seat in Pennsylvania next year, running as a Republican despite a history of transgender activism and support for other liberal causes.

The celebrity doctor and host of The Dr. Oz Show made the announcement Tuesday and has been quickly embraced by several high-profile Republicans, including Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Kevin Cramer of North Dakota. Top GOP strategists have already joined his campaign, which appears to be gaining traction with President Donald Trump, as well.

But while Oz and his supporters have tried to claim that he’s a “conservative Republican,” his record says otherwise.

A decade ago, Oz emerged as a critical, early backer of the transgender movement, running a special about “transgender children” during his show’s first season on the air in 2010. The hour-long program promoted a fifteen-year-old girl who had undergone a double mastectomy at age fourteen and an eight-year-old boy being raised as a girl named “Josie.”

The episode, “Transgender Kids: Too Young To Decide?,” also featured transgender activist Dr. Robert Garofalo, a Chicago pediatrician “who advises hundreds of children and their families about gender transitions,” according to LGBT lobby group GLAAD. Garofalo encouraged parents to disregard medical professionals and give gender-confused kids highly dangerous, off-label hormone drugs and “sex change” surgeries before they turn sixteen.

Garofalo later described his Dr. Oz appearance as a breakthrough for his career that led him to shift his focus specifically to experimental transgender drugs and surgeries for children.

“Following the episode, families with gender nonconforming children as young as 4 or 5 years of age suddenly began to use the Internet to contact me” from “as far away as Arkansas and Kansas,” he wrote in 2016. “This experience combined with the mentorship and encouragement of colleagues and friends such as Johanna Olson, MD, and Stephen Rosenthal, MD, led to a change (some might say addition to) in my career path to think more broadly about the transgender health and specifically to the inclusion of children and families.”

To that end, Garofalo launched a “gender-identity clinic” in 2013 that has been “pushing the boundaries” of transgender procedures, according to an article in Chicago Magazine.

The article noted that Garofalo “immediately” prescribed hormone blockers to a twelve-year-old boy who decided he was “transgender” after watching an episode of Oprah, where Oz had begun his TV career as a regular medical guest. Some of Garofalo’s “patients” have been as young as four, and some have had mutilating, irreversible transgender surgeries by the age of fifteen.

And it was all thanks to Dr. Oz, whose program “changed the course of [Garofalo’s] career,” Chicago Magazine said. Garofalo convinced Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago to open his clinic – the first in the Midwest – soon after the episode.

Oz’s “transgender kids” special also drew the attention of GLAAD, which praised it for “rais[ing] the bar for transgender talk show coverage.” GLAAD was present at the live taping and later nominated the episode for an award, as it had for a Dr. Oz episode the previous year titled, “The Science of Intersex.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/repub ... practices/

Back by popular request:

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat May 14, 2022 7:42 am

I've heard many say we should be behind Oz the Fraud because he is the "most electable," and I suspect that is the reason President Trump endorsed him. Endorsing him for this reason is no different than getting behind frauds like McCain, Romney, or any Bush.

Back by popular request:

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat May 14, 2022 9:58 am

Mark wrote:I've heard many say we should be behind Oz the Fraud because he is the "most electable," and I suspect that is the reason President Trump endorsed him. Endorsing him for this reason is no different than getting behind frauds like McCain, Romney, or any Bush.

Have you heard Trump say that?

That would certainly be out of character.

But it looks his views held on the transgender nonsense were quite a few years ago.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat May 14, 2022 2:30 pm

The Democrats are sending another $40 billion to Ukraine, yet America's parents are struggling to even feed their children. There is a massive formula shortage, but no one is talking about it—it is a national disgrace. It is unthinkable that in the year 2022 American families are unable to get baby formulas for their children. Families whose children have serious allergies and require "elemental" formula are in even more desperate and dire straits. The pain that mothers and fathers are going through who literally cannot get nutrition for their newborns and infants is a mark of eternal shame on the Democrat Party. America First!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat May 14, 2022 2:31 pm

The best golf course in California, by far, is Trump National Los Angeles. Remember, it has the Pacific Ocean, Pebble Beach only has the Bay. In any event, enjoy this incredible piece of art!!!

Return to “Your first forum”