Why are so many whack jobs that think they should run for office, Republicans?

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: Why are so many whack jobs that think they should run for office, Republicans?

Postby planosteve » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:57 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Then you have this whatck-a-doodle:
Mehmet Cengiz Öz, known professionally as Dr. Oz, is a Turkish–American television presenter, author, politician, professor emeritus, and retired cardiothoracic surgeon. He is the Republican nominee in the 2022 United States Senate election in Pennsylvania and is the first Muslim candidate to be nominated by either major party for U.S. Senate.
Another Winner! :lol:

Any comment about the freakazoid he’s running against?
I don't know who he's running against.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

jellowrestling

Re: Why are so many whack jobs that think they should run for office, Republicans?

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:14 am

Red Oak wrote:The only living Democrat politician I can think of that isn’t a total whacka doodle is Tulsi Gabbart.

+1 She's on board with the typical baby-killing and such, but otherwise is reasonable and puts America first. As far as I can tell, the rest of them are insane, or evil, or both.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:29 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
Mehmet Cengiz Öz, known professionally as Dr. Oz, is a Turkish–American television presenter, author, politician, professor emeritus, and retired cardiothoracic surgeon. He is the Republican nominee in the 2022 United States Senate election in Pennsylvania and is the first Muslim candidate to be nominated by either major party for U.S. Senate.

That figures.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:00 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

Dipwad and a half.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:04 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

Dipwad and a half.

Putting someone in the Senate with no experience in govt. makes about as much sence as putting a billionaire with no exprience in the White House and will probably turn out about as bad.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:28 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote: I don't know who he's running against.

Dipwad and a half.

Putting someone in the Senate with no experience in govt. makes about as much sence as putting a billionaire with no exprience in the White House and will probably turn out about as bad.

And how good have all of the professional politicians been doing?
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:45 am

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
Dipwad and a half.

And how good have all of the professional politicians been doing?

Well, if you ask the people that vote for them over and over, pretty good I guess.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:51 pm

Plant's assertion is that Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, and McConnell are the most qualified to lead the country because they all have decades of experience in government.

One question: How's that working out for everybody?

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:22 pm

Plant? Who's that?
Here's the latest on the Hershel Walker soap opera: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texts ... f3fa658c49

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:25 pm

Well imagine that, the Walker accuser was a supporter of his quest.

Wonder what changed.

Was a windfall of money exchanged.

The woman who claimed Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker paid for her abortion in 2009 was friendly with Walker’s wife and supported his campaign as recently as May, text messages reveal.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... this-year/
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:21 pm

Sangersteve wrote:Well imagine that, the Walker accuser was a supporter of his quest.

Wonder what changed.

Was a windfall of money exchanged.

The woman who claimed Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker paid for her abortion in 2009 was friendly with Walker’s wife and supported his campaign as recently as May, text messages reveal.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... this-year/

Familiar story. Virtually all of President Trump's turncoats/whistleblowers were low level functionaries that didn't get some promotion or remuneration that they expected. So they tell evil lies to make themselves famous.

Back by popular request:

rusty

Postby rusty » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:34 pm

rusty wrote:https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjSxR0IghB1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

By the way. The previous post was from his own son. Not media “scum” (I like to use the vernacular when conversing with Trumpers, it’s easier for them to understand). By all accounts a conservative influencer, whatever the Hell that is. Of course, I’m pretty sure that most of you didn’t bother to watch it. Perception matters more than facts to many of you,

So all you guys who have never met Walker, don’t really know a damn thing about him, other than he played in the NFL and is, at least marginally stupid, and you “think” he’s a “good man”, know more than his son.

If you think he’s a good and honorable man, you must be “eat up with the dumb ass”. That’s what we sat in Texas. Nothing about the New Jersey “git a rope” garbage.

Of course, wondering why we still have monkeys if evolution is real is thought-provoking. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:50 pm

I couldn't see it because I don't have an Instagram account, I don't care one way or the other enough about Walker to download the app to get one.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:25 pm

planosteve wrote:Plant? Who's that?
Here's the latest on the Hershel Walker soap opera: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texts ... f3fa658c49

Plant = Plano

Your spelling is atrocious enough that you should be able to make the connection.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:02 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:Plant? Who's that?

Plant = Plano

Your spelling is atrocious enough that you should be able to make the connection.

What's my spellins got to do with it?

Return to “Your first forum”