There is too much bussin' goin on here!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

There is too much bussin' goin on here!

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:30 am

The Biden administration recently bussed 90 people from South America to Colorado in the middle of the winter and dumped them in Denver.
Denver is housing them all in a big room downtown somewhere. Temps outside at night are 10-20 degrees. Fortunately, there's no snow at the present time. But, imagine the shock to someone who has probably never experienced temperatures below freezing in their entire lives. And how long can they just sit there in this one great big room? Spring is at least 4 months away. Some of them are little kids and babies! :roll:
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Sangersteve

Re: There is too much bussin' goin on here!

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:00 am

Did you think the Biden administration cared?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:46 am

All the way from South America? That's a pretty damn long bus ride.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:57 am

GRANDPA wrote:All the way from South America? That's a pretty damn long bus ride.

Funny! :roll:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:00 am

Sangersteve wrote:Did you think the Biden administration cared?

The question should be why is the Biden administration letting over 2 million people come accross the river. I would hope that is the very 1st thing that a Republican House will stop.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:56 am

Sharpshooters
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:44 am

Why are Republicans in the Congress not screaming bloody murder about allowing thousands of illegal aliens to come over the border every day? Not to mention that they are all unvaxxed when Americans are being harrassed every day to take shots 6 times a year that have never been approved by the FDA!!!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:17 pm

planosteve wrote:Why are Republicans in the Congress not screaming bloody murder about allowing thousands of illegal aliens to come over the border every day? Not to mention that they are all unvaxxed when Americans are being harrassed every day to take shots 6 times a year that have never been approved by the FDA!!!

Because the Republican Party establishment is mostly on the same side as the Democrats.

There are a few sane Republicans, there are NO sane Democrats.

But the most important fact you should know, is that Trump fought all of the Federal government, and eventually won the battle to keep illegals out.

You know, the one you post negative things about all day long.

And yes, you are a dipshit..if the highest order.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:13 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Why are Republicans in the Congress not screaming bloody murder about allowing thousands of illegal aliens to come over the border every day? Not to mention that they are all unvaxxed when Americans are being harrassed every day to take shots 6 times a year that have never been approved by the FDA!!!

Because the Republican Party establishment is mostly on the same side as the Democrats.

There are a few sane Republicans, there are NO sane Democrats.

But the most important fact you should know, is that Trump fought all of the Federal government, and eventually won the battle to keep illegals out.

You know, the one you post negative things about all day long.

And yes, you are a dipshit..if the highest order.

I calls them as I sees them. By the way are there going to be any more Trump rallies before he is indicted? He'd better hurry up! :lol:

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:59 pm

planosteve wrote:

The question should be why is the Biden administration letting over 2 million people come across the river. I would hope that is the very 1st thing that a Republican House will stop.

But you have said on this very forum that you don't believe in limiting immigration and that anyone should be allowed to come to this country that wants to.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:13 pm

Kiamichi wrote:
planosteve wrote:

The question should be why is the Biden administration letting over 2 million people come across the river. I would hope that is the very 1st thing that a Republican House will stop.

But you have said on this very forum that you don't believe in limiting immigration and that anyone should be allowed to come to this country that wants to.
Please show me where I said that I thought that anybody should be able to just wade across the river and into the US and be given citizenship. :roll:

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:44 pm

planosteve wrote:
Kiamichi wrote:
planosteve wrote:The question should be why is the Biden administration letting over 2 million people come across the river. I would hope that is the very 1st thing that a Republican House will stop.

Please show me where I said that I thought that anybody should be able to just wade across the river and into the US and be given citizenship. :roll:

I believe in open borders. We should set up welcoming stations along the border to help those that want to come. Without the illegals there wouldn't be a mowed lawn in Texas.
I'm Planosteve and this is my world.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=571&p=4088&hilit=border#p4088

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:04 pm

Kiamichi wrote:
planosteve wrote:
Kiamichi wrote:But you have said on this very forum that you don't believe in limiting immigration and that anyone should be allowed to come to this country that wants to.

I believe in open borders. We should set up welcoming stations along the border to help those that want to come. Without the illegals there wouldn't be a mowed lawn in Texas.
I'm Planosteve and this is my world.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=571&p=4088&hilit=border#p4088

That was 8 years ago! I think I was probably joking. :lol: Get a life! :roll:

Return to “Your first forum”