News Nation

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

News Nation

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:28 am

This is a new right wing cable news network out of LA. I watched yesterday for the first time.

The evening shows are Chris Como, Dan Abrams, and Ashley Banfield. John Zigler was a guest. I learned something. Tucker Carlson hates Donald Trump! Can't stand the sight of him! Anybody else heard that?
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Mark

Re: News Nation

Postby Mark » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:37 am

planosteve wrote:This is a new right wing cable news network out of LA. I watched yesterday for the first time.

The evening shows are Chris Como, Dan Abrams, and Ashley Banfield. John Zigler was a guest. I learned something. Tucker Carlson hates Donald Trump! Can't stand the sight of him! Anybody else heard that?

You wanna rethink that one?
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:21 am

Dan Abrams, not conservative.

Ashley Banfield, formally with CNN and MSNBC

Chris, right wing? in who's world?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:44 am

Things change.
The guest last night was Bill O'Riley :D

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:01 am

planosteve wrote: Tucker Carlson hates Donald Trump! Can't stand the sight of him! Anybody else heard that?

That was really dumb.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:11 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote: Tucker Carlson hates Donald Trump! Can't stand the sight of him! Anybody else heard that?

That was really dumb.

Reality bites. 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:56 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

That was really dumb.

Reality bites. 8-)

Reality is..this week Tucker interviewed Trump at Mar a Lago.

It’s already appeared on Tucker’s show, and it was the biggest and most positive hour long media Trump has received in the last year.

zoomzoomklunk

Postby zoomzoomklunk » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:16 am

"Reality bites."

Planosteve......."Everyone speaks "in theory" unless they were witnesses."
Another day in paradise

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:19 am

Reality doesn't go away.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said in a text message after the 2020 election that he "passionately hated" Donald Trump, according to new court filings.
Mr Carlson's message to a colleague in January 2021 emerged as part of a defamation lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems against Fox News.
The electronic voting firm accuses the network of promoting baseless claims of vote-rigging in the election.
Fox News denies defamation and says on-air comments were taken out of context.
The latest filings in the case suggest Mr Carlson expressed his dislike of the outgoing US president two days before Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol to derail lawmakers from certifying Joe Biden's election win.

"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."
"I hate him passionately," he added.
Mr Carlson, the top-rated host on the conservative network, also appeared to denigrate the Trump presidency in these private messages, despite lauding his achievements on air.
"That's the last four years. We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn't really an upside to Trump."
Dominion argues in its lawsuit that top executives and some hosts at the conservative cable network knew that the conspiracy claims pushed by Donald Trump and his allies on Fox News programmes were false but still put them on air.
Previous filings have revealed that even Rupert Murdoch, the billionaire owner of Fox News, acknowledged some of the network's stars endorsed false claims that the 2020 election was stolen.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64886188

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:35 am

planosteve wrote:Reality doesn't go away.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said in a text message after the 2020 election that he "passionately hated" Donald Trump, according to new court filings.
Mr Carlson's message to a colleague in January 2021 emerged as part of a defamation lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems against Fox News.
The electronic voting firm accuses the network of promoting baseless claims of vote-rigging in the election.
The latest filings in the case suggest Mr Carlson expressed his dislike of the outgoing US president two days before Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol to derail lawmakers from certifying Joe Biden's election win.

"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."
Mr Carlson, the top-rated host on the conservative network, also appeared to denigrate the Trump presidency in these private messages, despite lauding his achievements on air.
"That's the last four years. We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn't really an upside to Trump."
Dominion argues in its lawsuit that top executives and some hosts at the conservative cable network knew that the conspiracy claims pushed by Donald Trump and his allies on Fox News programmes were false but still put them on air.
Previous filings have revealed that even Rupert Murdoch, the billionaire owner of Fox News, acknowledged some of the network's stars endorsed false claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

At this point, a true dipshit ignores the glowing, very public interview Tucker has just bestowed upon Trump..and instead, retreats to a 3 year old series of private texts.

..in which he supposedly discusses wanting to ignore Trump.

I.guess.things.changed.a.lot.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:44 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Reality doesn't go away.

At this point, a true dipshit ignores the glowing, very public interview Tucker has just bestowed upon Trump..and instead, retreats to a 3 year old series of private texts.

..in which he supposedly discusses wanting to ignore Trump.

I.guess.things.changed.a.lot.

All that really proves is that Carlson talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Why should we be surprised about that?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:48 am

I'm sure it's obvious to most people that you don't publicly state what you think if it is going to cost you your job. Certainly not when you make the kind of money that Carlson does. :roll:

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:23 am

Dip.shit

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:46 am

It wasn't only Carlson at Fox who was anti-Trump. It sounds like they all were!

Later, in the same conversation, Carlson texted that the prior four years under Trump had been a complete shit show, but that he and (presumably) the rest of the gang at Fox were “all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside tor Trump.”

As we learned last month, in November 2020, Carlson texted his producer, Alex Pfeiffer, to say that Trump was good at “destroying things,” adding: “He’s the undisputed world champion of that.” Two months later, on the day of the insurrection, Carlson told Pfeiffer in a text message that Trump was “a demonic force.” We assume he did not mean that as a compliment.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/03 ... on-lawsuit

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:16 pm

The non dipshits here know that Fox News as a whole is not pro Trump..never has been.

..oh..except for Laura Ingraham, Hannity..and oh yeah..TUCKER CARLSON…(you know, the 3 that people actually watch)

Those three have been very much pro Trump.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:13 pm

GFB wrote:The non dipshits here know that Fox News as a whole is not pro Trump..never has been.

..oh..except for Laura Ingraham, Hannity..and oh yeah..TUCKER CARLSON…(you know, the 3 that people actually watch)

What else does Carlson need to tweet to prove to you that he's not pro-Trump?

But hey, I guess he needs to keep his gig so integrity goes out the window.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:04 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:The non dipshits here know that Fox News as a whole is not pro Trump..never has been.

What else does Carlson need to tweet to prove to you that he's not pro-Trump?

But hey, I guess he needs to keep his gig so integrity goes out the window.

Hannity was the only one that was adamamently pro Trump.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:09 pm

Today…(more help for the dipshits)

TUCKER CARLSON PRAISES TRUMP’S TAKE ON WORLD AFFAIRS AS ‘NUANCED AND SOPHISTICATED

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/tucker- ... isticated/

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 am

GFB wrote:Today…(more help for the dipshits)

TUCKER CARLSON PRAISES TRUMP’S TAKE ON WORLD AFFAIRS AS ‘NUANCED AND SOPHISTICATED

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/tucker- ... isticated/

My favorite comment: "Rather than listen to Carlson can I see his behind the sceen emails and text messages. My guess is they are more entertaining and honest." :D

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:23 am

planosteve wrote:This is a new right wing cable news network out of LA. I watched yesterday for the first time.

I don't know anything about Dan Abrams, but I've certainly seen Cuomo and Banfield. If it's "right wing", why do they have Leftists as hosts?

Return to “Your first forum”