McKinney Police Dept. Now World Famous

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: McKinney Police Dept. Now World Famous

Postby ralph » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:40 am

Why do cities even have police forces ?? Just some info / history on police forces . --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police --- some people want more police , some people want less police .

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:55 am

I think I'd be willing to try doing without them.

If inner city people want to kill each other, and rob and burn down their neighborhood..what the hey!..go for it.

If they come to a nice neighborhood like mine, I'm sure my neighbors will be able to handle it.

What do I need them for..to hassle me when I don't wear a seat belt?..to tell me how fast I can drive safely?

I can handle those on my own.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 am

When police were called Casebolt was the first responder at the near riot. As for pulling out his gun, 3 teens came at him from his blind side while he was wrestling with the 15 (YES 15!) yr. old girl. The boys were pushing and shoving. I did have to laugh when the attorney for the boy said "He did exactly what the cop told him to do...he ran" He ran when the cop unholstered his gun. And of course everyone believes Casebolt was out of line. REALLY? Yes, he should have waited for backup but that crowd was scary. This was a private HOA pool. The HOA usually has very strict rules about the number of guests you may have. Guess who will have to eat the repairs? The people who live there. They'll be no requests for the federal government to pay for it, I guess. IIRC the limit on guest at most HOA pools is less than 10.
My bottom line is that PARENTS need to get their kids under control! These kids have been fed that the police should let them do what they want, when they want. Social media needs to get their act together, too. I love facebook because I'm instantly in touch with relatives that live thousands of miles from me. I know our family has become closer. But surely there has to be a way that monitors can delete those types of posting. Oh yeah, this conservative is calling for regulations on free speech. We've got to draw a line when mothers with small children can't take her children to a pool she's clearly paying for. Everything ISN"T racism. I'm just sick of the "racism" attack.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:13 am

GFB, you live in a dream world. If a hundred black or white teens decide they're going to have a pool party in your neighborhood, you and your neighbors will NOT be able to control it. I'm just glad our neighborhood has their own private pools and gates, but if they decide to invade, we will call the police, there's no alternative unless YOU want to go to jail for threatening "the children". Get real!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:20 am

ann jusko wrote:GFB, you live in a dream world. If a hundred black or white teens decide they're going to have a pool party in your neighborhood, you and your neighbors will NOT be able to control it. I'm just glad our neighborhood has their own private pools and gates, but if they decide to invade, we will call the police, there's no alternative unless YOU want to go to jail for threatening "the children". Get real!

I won't go to jail because there won't be any cops to arrest me.

And if unruly kids didn't smarten up after being asked to leave, they'd just have to get the tar beaten out of them.

But yes, I know in this case..I'm living in a dream world.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:24 am

I think I would have loved the old west..the very old west..as long as I could bring my IPhone 6+.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:26 am

But honestly, I wouldn't be going to any kind of neighborhood pool.

If I wanted to swim to in a pool, I'd put one in. That's the way it works here.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:39 am

GFB wrote:I think I would have loved the old west..the very old west..as long as I could bring my IPhone 6+.

And indoor plumbing, and better clothing, and radio, and t.v., and electricity, and grocery stores, and refrigeration, and air conditioning!!!! :D :D :D
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:02 am

I'd prefer more freedom like it was in my times as I was growing up . Police were no where to be seen and when you did see them they were just guys that where the old man of some of your friends doing their jobs and their jobs were lots different than they are today . No police telling you to put on you seat belt or to stop smoking your ceegar or to put on your safety eyewear while riding your motorcycle . No police writing tickets because your kid isn't wearing his helmet on his bicycle . No floating cops writing tickets because you don't wear a life vest while cruising around on Lake Superior in your boat or kayak , canoe . No cops in the woods either as you went hunting or just shooting . Yep , times were better in the earlier times and air conditioning , fancy clothes , grocery stores would have been invented by private industry anyway .

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:04 am

millergrovesue wrote:
GFB wrote:I think I would have loved the old west..the very old west..as long as I could bring my IPhone 6+.

And indoor plumbing, and better clothing, and radio, and t.v., and electricity, and grocery stores, and refrigeration, and air conditioning!!!! :D :D :D

Yeah..bring those, too.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:14 am

best times for the USA were the years that my parents lived . Being born in the 20s and getting through ww2 and korea and the world was their and their kids / families oyster . Second best was my era at least for the first 40 - 50 years or so imo . Nowadays the USA is just becoming less free and is pretty much tightening up with more laws , regulations and a whole lot less freedom plus an American has to deal with cultural problems brought about by a diverse society .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:16 am

JUST a COMMENT , and indoor plumbing and its associated sewage and water delivery system is only needed in big cities because of the need to handle millions of peoples waste . Same with grocery stores as they feed the masses of people that can't feed themselves . Course cities have had indoor plumbing at least as long as I can remember and my grandparents living in a city had indoor plumbling for as long as I can remember . Even people in cities that have a yard could have 'composting toilets' if laws allow it . I grew up with a septic tank at my and my parent house . Think that the Romans had indoor plumbing a couple thousand years in the past . JUST a comment . Always amused me that the west invented air conditioning , I think it was the west that invented Air conditioning . Would think that air conditioning would have been invented in the really hot lands of 'arabia' or some other parts of 'africa' !!

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:38 am

Many years ago we bought a house that we later learned had no septic system. Raw effluent emptied into a creek behind the house. When we told the former owners and the realtor they suggested we buy a composting toilet. No thank you! We wound up splitting the cost of an aerobic system with the former owners.............who claimed they didn't know they didn't have septic system..............really??????

I like my aerobic system just fine, thank you - especially since we sprung for the liquid chlorine dispenser on this one. Still not interested in a composting toilet. Can't imagine those would add to the resale value of a house at all.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Now that everybody has had a chance to choose sides, they could produce video of the bikini girl waving a hand grenade at the cop and threatening to pull the pin and it would not change the dialogue one iota.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:42 pm

FROM what I saw on the video the girl shoulda just run off and escaped and I wouldn't fault the girl . Try to escape , laughing all the time is pretty much what kids in my neighborhood would have done when I was a kid . Also different in my neighborhood as the cop would have probably known that RALPH kid anyway but if I had gotten away that would have PROBABLY been the end of it . If the girl didn't have a past record she probably has a record of some kind now because of this incident .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:07 pm

GFB wrote:..took his gun out, really?

Two cherubic unarmed black males were doing a flanking maneuver, creeping up on him with clenched fists. The police officer probably didn't see that they had posies which they were trying to present to him.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:34 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
GFB wrote:..took his gun out, really?

Two cherubic unarmed black males were doing a flanking maneuver, creeping up on him with clenched fists. The police officer probably didn't see that they had posies which they were trying to present to him.

What fine young men...though perhaps a bit light in the loafers.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Police gunning down unarmed people is the big issue right now. Especially if the unarmed are of the minority persuasion,. Pulling his gun was a big mistake and that is what will likely get him fired if not worse.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Two Utes charging a LEO who is detaining some one should expect to have the LEO draw his weapon, same goes for old Crackers like me. As a matter of fact they could shoot me and it might make the news, for one day.

I want to know what charges have been filed against the trouble makers.

I am a never Hillaryite!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Red Oak wrote:Two Utes charging a LEO who is detaining some one should expect to have the LEO draw his weapon, same goes for old Crackers like me. As a matter of fact they could shoot me and it might make the news, for one day.

I want to know what charges have been filed against the trouble makers.
There were several videos this morning that seem to have disappeared. One shows the initial problem. Two middle aged white women, probably regulars at the pool, started arguing with some of the black kids. Reportely, yelling at them to go back to their Sect. 8 housing. The 2 women were scuffling with 4 or 5 black kids who had grabbed their hair. That was when someone called the cops.
The main video shows the girl in the braids and bikini standing with a group of 4 or 5 kids. The cop is not close to them. All of a sudden he turns and points his batton at them. I expect he heard something that made him mad. Then he heads over to them which you can not see on the video. All of a sudden, he drags the bikini girl out and throws her to the ground.

Breaking News! Just heard on TV that he has resigned. Press conference coming soon.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Return to “Your first forum”