McKinney Police Dept. Now World Famous

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: McKinney Police Dept. Now World Famous

Postby ralph » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:34 pm

beat me to it Steve , yep , he resigned !!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:35 pm

So if some group of Section 8 Hood Rats grab your hair while trespassing and raising hell, you aren't suppose to resist or call the PoPo ?

How bout you Tweet you address for a Par-Tay to DJ Dimepiece or what ever ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Who could blame him for resigning ?

Welcome to McKinneymore folks !

I am a never Hillaryite!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:41 pm

The McKinney police chief just said at a PC that 12 officers responded and 11 of them did so appropriately, and 1 didn't. That he was "out of control".
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Probably some truth in that, now about the non-LEO trouble makers, when will they be charged ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Red Oak wrote:Probably some truth in that, now about the non-LEO trouble makers, when will they be charged ?

Casebolts actions were "unacceptable" according to the police chief. That was backed up by the mayor. Casebolt will reportedly have more to say on the subject.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:39 pm

planosteve wrote:
Red Oak wrote:Two Utes charging a LEO who is detaining some one should expect to have the LEO draw his weapon, same goes for old Crackers like me. As a matter of fact they could shoot me and it might make the news, for one day.

I want to know what charges have been filed against the trouble makers.
There were several videos this morning that seem to have disappeared. One shows the initial problem. Two middle aged white women, probably regulars at the pool, started arguing with some of the black kids. Reportely, yelling at them to go back to their Sect. 8 housing. The 2 women were scuffling with 4 or 5 black kids who had grabbed their hair. That was when someone called the cops.
The main video shows the girl in the braids and bikini standing with a group of 4 or 5 kids. The cop is not close to them. All of a sudden he turns and points his batton at them. I expect he heard something that made him mad. Then he heads over to them which you can not see on the video. All of a sudden, he drags the bikini girl out and throws her to the ground.

Breaking News! Just heard on TV that he has resigned. Press conference coming soon.

Yeah but did they go back to their Section 8 housing?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:58 pm

heard that the girl in bikini was a member of the pool club or whatever its called .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:52 pm

ralph wrote:heard that the girl in bikini was a member of the pool club or whatever its called .

That just means she lives there and is authorized to use the pool.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:45 pm

The girl in the bikini that Casebolt keeled on was not a resident of Craig Ranch, she says she was invited.

The 20 year that organized the Goat Rodeo and her mother are residents, they did not pay the fee of 175 dollars
for using the facilities for said Goat Rodeo.

I am a never Hillaryite!

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:07 am

Sangersteve wrote:I saw two young men rush toward the officer, and he pulled his gun, what was he going to do? Wait for them to attack?

when are law abiding citizens going to get sick of this crap !!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:12 am

Motor Cycle Cop shot in the back last night in Houston, after a traffic stop......do you think any mob actions, lootings, or riots will ensue ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:13 am

scarlett~nc wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:I saw two young men rush toward the officer, and he pulled his gun, what was he going to do? Wait for them to attack?

when are law abiding citizens going to get sick of this crap !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you on that..I'd rather have law biding citizens dealing with these type of people.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:17 pm

It ain't over by a long shot. The NAACP is demanding prosecution of the cop and the woman who precipitated the incident.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:55 pm

amazing to me that everyone has some electronic device in their pocket and police and many regular guys on the street don't realize it yet . Just a comment .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:59 pm

looking for Prosecution of 'casebolt' article --- http://www.commondreams.org/newswire/20 ... c-casebolt --- .

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:21 pm

ralph wrote:amazing to me that everyone has some electronic device in their pocket and police and many regular guys on the street don't realize it yet . Just a comment .

I'm posting from my hotel room in Europe..on my IPhone.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:25 pm

course that's innocent enough , I still use smoke signal when communicating about important things , my messages / thinking really does disappear into the clouds !!

RaisinCain

Postby RaisinCain » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:15 pm

A friend of mine who is a LT in the Garland PD told me earlier today that recruitment is way down right now; even with signing fees of several thousands of dollars they are unable to find enough qualified applicants that are willing to take on the job in this atmosphere.

Why don't blacks just stop calling the police when they have a problem? Sure the murder rate will climb (as in Baltimore) but this way everyone gets what they want: the police out of black neighborhoods. Believe me, the cops would love it.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:39 pm

A snippet of an from Matt Bracken about a possible/probable Civil War II

While Civil War Two is on the table for discussion, allow me to introduce two aggravating factors that don’t fit neatly on the cube. The first is the concept of multiple embedded minorities. Picture the old cartoon mainstay showing a line of fish getting ready to gobble another fish, from the leviathan down to the small fry. You might live in a neighborhood where you are in the majority, but the neighborhood is in a town where you are in the minority. And the town is surrounded by a larger area where your own kind once again predominates.

Or you might fit into the picture as the smallest of all fish, living in the only minority household within a majority neighborhood. From street to neighborhood to city to state to region can easily place you in the middle of several levels of embedded minorities-within-majorities. This formulation might work for many decades during times of relative prosperity and well-being, but during a civil war it is a recipe for disaster, as unstable as nitroglycerin-filled bowling pins. It’s all cool just as long as the pins are standing still and calmly hanging out together, but look out when the Black Swan bowling ball comes rolling in! An unstoppable chain reaction ensues, as each new act of violence is avenged up and down the line.

Remember that funny line-of-fish cartoon, and imagine it a few seconds later when the biting begins. It’s not so funny then -- especially for the smaller fish.

The second aggravating factor is the unstable triangle of the three-sided civil war. The Bosnian Serbs, Croats and Muslims provide a classic example. Each side of the unstable triangle will backstab yesterday’s ally at the moment they perceive themselves to be at a local disadvantage, or when they see an opportunity to wipe out an historic enemy with a new Final Solution. The unstable ethnic triangle in the United States will in many places be composed of black, white and Hispanic sides. By comparison, the old black and white social dichotomy was inherently stable, even when it might have been rife with injustice.

In some areas, Asians, Middle-easterners, Native Americans and other groups will contribute to the formation of regional social geometries that are even more unstable than the unstable triangle. Study modern civil wars and you will cringe at the implications. A steel roller-coaster overloaded with old dynamite and electric blasting caps during a lightning storm comes to my mind.

And finally, some urban settings are just disastrous during a modern civil war, even if they might offer a terrific quality of life during peacetime. Perhaps the top the list of danger areas are high-rise buildings located near potential civil war flashpoints or fault lines. Living in a cluster of high-rises divided by a “green line” during a guerrilla sniper war is a worst-case horror show. Not to mention the misery attendant to life in a tall building without running water, electricity, sewage service, working elevators, heating or air-conditioning. While under intermittent sniper fire. For months.

So should you stay or should you go? If you don’t believe that another civil war in America is possible, then simply disregard this column. But if you think that a second civil war could happen then picture the CW2 Cube and map your location within it. If you think that you live near a possible civil war fault line, especially as a local minority, consider relocating.

After the fact, a common sentiment heard from urbane, secular Bosnians living in the Olympic City of Sarajevo expressed complete disbelief that a brutal, bloody civil war could have come to their modern European city and tear their lives apart.

But it did.

A parting suggestion to students of modern civil war is to read “Seasons in Hell: Understanding Bosnia’s War” by the British journalist Ed Vulliamy. It’s currently collecting dust at your local public library, waiting only to be read.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Matthew Bracken is the author of the “Enemies” trilogy, beginning with 2003's “Enemies Foreign And Domestic”. For more information, go to http://www.EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com/

See also Misha Glenny's The Third Balkan War for his account of what happens when a society commits autogenocide.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”