Scalia dissent on 'obamacare' , call it 'scotus care'

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Scalia dissent on 'obamacare' , call it 'scotus care'

Postby ralph » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:46 pm

especially because of 'big shot' supreme court chief justice 'roberts' shenanigans' . --- http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... care-cases ---

crackertoes

Re: Scalia dissent on 'obamacare' , call it 'scotus care'

Postby crackertoes » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:23 pm

I'm rather surprised at the ruling and I expect there will be challenges to it next season. Someone will pick apart the majority opinion and find some constitution flaw.

Meanwhile the ruling on gay marriage isn't coming out day. Watchers predict they'll hand it down on the very last day so the Supremes can leave town. 8-)
Some coffee cups are just too small.Image

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:40 pm

I just would love to know what kind of dirt Barack Obama has on John Roberts to keep him in line. They were spying on Andrea Merkel so I would imagine they have the ability to blackmail Roberts as well.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:48 pm

Roberts is a closeted Homosexual, in my opinion, and the Rats have the goods on him.

I am a never Hillaryite!

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Red Oak wrote:Roberts is a closeted Homosexual, in my opinion, and the Rats have the goods on him.

If that is true, isn't it just a little hypocritical that the people who think homosexuality is to be celebrated are using it as blackmail? (rhetorical question)

Meanwhile, I have no expectation that the GOP will fight this. That's too much like work. They thought the Supremes would take care of it for them.

RaisinCain

Postby RaisinCain » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:15 pm

John In Austin wrote:I just would love to know what kind of dirt Barack Obama has on John Roberts to keep him in line. They were spying on Andrea Merkel so I would imagine they have the ability to blackmail Roberts as well.

They've either got pictures of him in bed with a dead girl or a live boy; the only thing that makes sense. Thank God for Scalia and Thomas

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:18 pm

BigTex wrote:
Red Oak wrote:Roberts is a closeted Homosexual, in my opinion, and the Rats have the goods on him.

If that is true, isn't it just a little hypocritical that the people who think homosexuality is to be celebrated are using it as blackmail? (rhetorical question)

Meanwhile, I have no expectation that the GOP will fight this. That's too much like work. They thought the Supremes would take care of it for them.

The Gaystapoo put the H in Hypocracy.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 pm

crackertoes wrote:I'm rather surprised at the ruling and I expect there will be challenges to it next season. Someone will pick apart the majority opinion and find some constitution flaw.

Get with the program. The Constitution is DEAD.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:05 pm

It’s time to start asking the question. It’s time to be cynical. It’s time to assume the worst of this government.

Has Supreme Court Justice John Roberts been blackmailed or intimidated?

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/w ... ackmailed/

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:37 pm

don't know about 'roberts' but the big dog is bad , I knew that since 2010 , heck knew it in 2008 [j. wright] when I entertained no chance of even considering ever voting for him . Everyone was saying , oh look , he has such a nice family , he is a fine father . I knew that the obamacare websites being messed up was all a sham perpetrated by his followers that knew what to do without ever being told what to do . Sorry , off topic perhaps but I know nothing about 'roberts' , but maybe 'roberts' is part of the mrobama team !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:39 pm

and cynical , heck , I knew what the deal was at the first election of the big dog so I've been cynical since 2008 at least !!

Return to “Your first forum”